the legend of something: the ocarina of space

Started by darknight, January 18, 2010, 03:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darknight

ben: *takes the yellow chaos emrald out of my backpack* you mean this?

RainbowBeautyRocks

darknight

ben: well if you want it.... you have to fight me for it.....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:LOVE!!!!(wats yo fc names catchs on fire) shadow:dnt piss her off. shes very strong. kami:aw how sweet LUV!!!!!!!(fc wats yo name catchs on fire again but huge dis time)

darknight

ben: *walks out of the flames* sisrosly? flames? i can do better......... *snaps my fingers and shadow gose bye bye into the dark realm* oh and my name is ben is you are wondering.....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:well u must not no me. BELIEVE!!!(shadow comes back) im kami hampton but call me kampton. i can bring ppl back to life and have power of darkness sealed within me. so KOOLIO!(blackdoom appres but kami is controling him) like i said......

darknight

ben:........ *starts to clap my hands* well done.... but you dont controll my power snice i'm more powerfull then you think...

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:when mad i can destroy da galaxy.(reads old hidden stone tablet from da acient echidna place b4 chaos destroyed it) and......if happy da world is at peace.......weird..... shadow:idk who u r ben but we need those emeralds!!!!

darknight

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:we just need to borrow it! u c ganondorf is destroying our world-the real sonic world not hyrule! mayb we could team up but still! we have 4 but need 7!

darknight

RainbowBeautyRocks

darknight

ben: *is stabing link in the guts untill he dies*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kame:idiot i can easily bring him back to life!

darknight

ben: not without the rainbow emrualds you cant..... becase the rainbow emralds are in side me!