Shadow meets chaos (1 FC for each person only plz)

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 21, 2010, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Everyone LOVED the epic shadow meets chaos so im gonna let others join the fight (but u choose a side or not.) Evil Team:Blackdoom,Eggman (duh) Tails doll (oh ya!) Metal sonic, Mars,Ami,Moon,Chris,Chaos,and Bower.....WAT?!?! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!! Good Side:Kami(*u don't have to read this*from another failed SEGA project that was gonna continue the shdow the hedgehog series;MissionBegin.  Shes a human who holds the power of the dead,her parnents died and all of her family cause of blackdooms lost brother:WhiteDeath*dont ask* who knew she wasnt a normal human cause when he hit her she didnt die but turned super. She joins G.U.N cause of her amazing skill,imortal life,ability to control whose with a pure heart,teleport,fly,breathe under water,and wants revenge.G.U.N assigns her as shadows apprentice,later she earns a bond with shadow and wants o bring maria back to life. But the only way to do that  is if she had a girls body *with no life* and the lost 8th chaos emerald. *She ends up using sally's body causeing sonic to kiss sally amy to freak tails to be happy and knuckles not giving a damn. Shadow doesnt know wat a kiss is so he didnt care. Eggman is shocked and runs in circles. Later Kami is kiddnapped by Vector cause he wants her to bring vanilla back *long story* she uses a girls body who found out to be.........well.........to be marias real body.......*llllllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg story* at the end Kami falls inlove with shadow,and when they defeat blackdooms lost bro whitedeath she kisses him.*yep* Shadow reposes to her*and u wonder y they didnt make it a game!!!* but kami says no. Shadow knew that they liked it better when friends*it turned very gay*),Sonic,Blaze,(amys dead),Tikal,Tails,Shadow,Knuckles,Espio(chaotix is capured by Ami),Omega,and Mario. Netrual:Rouge,Jet,Sliver,Sally,and Link.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Tikal:chaos has become extremely poweful!!!! kami:ya dink! shadow:whos chaos? sonic:da bad ass guy dat came b4 u. shadow:b-b-but..... sonic:sorry  buddy!

Light the Hedgehog

i'mma enter my FC Rogue

name: Rogue (duh)
powers: you'll see. you will see.
look: varies.
fav. phrase: i know _______ who are more _______ then you!
history: a brother of chaos. 'nuff said.

:3

RainbowBeautyRocks

Sure. wow i 4got i made dis. but wat side evil r good?

Light the Hedgehog

good side of course!

Rogue: hmph..so my older brother Chaos is coming back....and this time he's moar powerful? HA! I've seen chao who are more tougher than him! i can take him down anytime anywhere!

OOC: Rogue has a tendency to brag. -____-

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:hi,im kami hampton!!! but u can call me kampton!!! *wink* shadow:shes my apprentice.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue:....so..chaos has come back, huh?

Tails: YEAH!

Rogue: he must have forgotten about my emeralds..*takes out a Black Emerald* that idiot never knew i created a  set of emerald behind his back.

Tails: whoa! how'd you manage to make that?!

Rogue: natural talent. i can make seven Black Emeralds all at once.

LunarShadow

????: So that's where they were hiding...... *grins* I need those emeralds.....

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: he's here. *puts away the black emerald and then makes 7 Black Emeralds* SUPER TRANSFORMATION! *goes dark super*

LunarShadow

????:Fool.... You think I would come unprepared?

Takes out a weird looking emerald. Transformation fails.

????: HAHAHAHA..... See, I told you.... Now...... The emeralds.....

Begins to walk but can't move.

????: UGH!!!! What is.....

Silver: FOUND YOU!!!!!

????: Hmph.

Weird emerald glows and mysterious figure disappears.

Silver: Damn! Twice......

Looks over at the two.

Silver: Who are you guys? Certainly not bright ones....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:NOT BRIGHT?!?! DID U JUST DIS SHADOW?!?!!! shadow:not u......

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: atleast the Black Emeralds are safe. *absorbs all 7 black emeralds* who was that anyway? and what did he want with MY emeralds?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:idk......could it b...... shadow:PURPLEDIE!!!!!

LunarShadow

Silver: I am not sure who he is...... He attacked me awhile back while rambling about "Chaos".
Anyway, I'm Silver. What are your names?