Shadow meets chaos (1 FC for each person only plz)

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, January 21, 2010, 11:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Everyone LOVED the epic shadow meets chaos so im gonna let others join the fight (but u choose a side or not.) Evil Team:Blackdoom,Eggman (duh) Tails doll (oh ya!) Metal sonic, Mars,Ami,Moon,Chris,Chaos,and Bower.....WAT?!?! DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!! Good Side:Kami(*u don't have to read this*from another failed SEGA project that was gonna continue the shdow the hedgehog series;MissionBegin.  Shes a human who holds the power of the dead,her parnents died and all of her family cause of blackdooms lost brother:WhiteDeath*dont ask* who knew she wasnt a normal human cause when he hit her she didnt die but turned super. She joins G.U.N cause of her amazing skill,imortal life,ability to control whose with a pure heart,teleport,fly,breathe under water,and wants revenge.G.U.N assigns her as shadows apprentice,later she earns a bond with shadow and wants o bring maria back to life. But the only way to do that  is if she had a girls body *with no life* and the lost 8th chaos emerald. *She ends up using sally's body causeing sonic to kiss sally amy to freak tails to be happy and knuckles not giving a damn. Shadow doesnt know wat a kiss is so he didnt care. Eggman is shocked and runs in circles. Later Kami is kiddnapped by Vector cause he wants her to bring vanilla back *long story* she uses a girls body who found out to be.........well.........to be marias real body.......*llllllllllllllllloooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg story* at the end Kami falls inlove with shadow,and when they defeat blackdooms lost bro whitedeath she kisses him.*yep* Shadow reposes to her*and u wonder y they didnt make it a game!!!* but kami says no. Shadow knew that they liked it better when friends*it turned very gay*),Sonic,Blaze,(amys dead),Tikal,Tails,Shadow,Knuckles,Espio(chaotix is capured by Ami),Omega,and Mario. Netrual:Rouge,Jet,Sliver,Sally,and Link.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Tikal:chaos has become extremely poweful!!!! kami:ya dink! shadow:whos chaos? sonic:da bad ass guy dat came b4 u. shadow:b-b-but..... sonic:sorry  buddy!

Light the Hedgehog

i'mma enter my FC Rogue

name: Rogue (duh)
powers: you'll see. you will see.
look: varies.
fav. phrase: i know _______ who are more _______ then you!
history: a brother of chaos. 'nuff said.

:3

RainbowBeautyRocks

Sure. wow i 4got i made dis. but wat side evil r good?

Light the Hedgehog

good side of course!

Rogue: hmph..so my older brother Chaos is coming back....and this time he's moar powerful? HA! I've seen chao who are more tougher than him! i can take him down anytime anywhere!

OOC: Rogue has a tendency to brag. -____-

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:hi,im kami hampton!!! but u can call me kampton!!! *wink* shadow:shes my apprentice.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue:....so..chaos has come back, huh?

Tails: YEAH!

Rogue: he must have forgotten about my emeralds..*takes out a Black Emerald* that idiot never knew i created a  set of emerald behind his back.

Tails: whoa! how'd you manage to make that?!

Rogue: natural talent. i can make seven Black Emeralds all at once.

LunarShadow

????: So that's where they were hiding...... *grins* I need those emeralds.....

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: he's here. *puts away the black emerald and then makes 7 Black Emeralds* SUPER TRANSFORMATION! *goes dark super*

LunarShadow

????:Fool.... You think I would come unprepared?

Takes out a weird looking emerald. Transformation fails.

????: HAHAHAHA..... See, I told you.... Now...... The emeralds.....

Begins to walk but can't move.

????: UGH!!!! What is.....

Silver: FOUND YOU!!!!!

????: Hmph.

Weird emerald glows and mysterious figure disappears.

Silver: Damn! Twice......

Looks over at the two.

Silver: Who are you guys? Certainly not bright ones....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:NOT BRIGHT?!?! DID U JUST DIS SHADOW?!?!!! shadow:not u......

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: atleast the Black Emeralds are safe. *absorbs all 7 black emeralds* who was that anyway? and what did he want with MY emeralds?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:idk......could it b...... shadow:PURPLEDIE!!!!!

LunarShadow

Silver: I am not sure who he is...... He attacked me awhile back while rambling about "Chaos".
Anyway, I'm Silver. What are your names?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:purple die is blackdoom and whitedeaths sister. shadow:theyer all after dis planet....... kami:......chaos must have a conecction.....

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: LunarShadow on January 27, 2010, 09:17:31 PM
Silver: I am not sure who he is...... He attacked me awhile back while rambling about "Chaos".
Anyway, I'm Silver. What are your names?
Rogue: my name is Black Chaos, i am chaos' younger brother. but, you can just call me Rogue...

????:*appears behind Rogue* it's been a while...brother....

Rogue: Chaos...we meet again....

Chaos: yes...and i am here to destroy you....they're can only be one of us!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 04, 2010, 04:15:09 PM
Rogue: my name is Black Chaos, i am chaos' younger brother. but, you can just call me Rogue...

????:*appears behind Rogue* it's been a while...brother....

Rogue: Chaos...we meet again....

Chaos: yes...and i am here to destroy you....they're can only be one of us!
Shadow:CHAOS! Kame:so your chaos(pokes chaos) ur water!!!

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i suppose your here for my black emeralds, eh?

Chaos: yes.

Rogue: well you can't have 'em!

*insert epic battle between Rogue and Chaos here*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on February 06, 2010, 11:44:45 AM
Rogue: i suppose your here for my black emeralds, eh?

Chaos: yes.

Rogue: well you can't have 'em!

*insert epic battle between Rogue and Chaos here*
kAME*EATING POPCORN*:I need to record this *evil grin* now to upload this to youtube

Light the Hedgehog

Chaos: urgh..well done, Black Chaos. I yeild to you...

Rogue: hey, are you okay?

Chaos: *grabs Rogue by the neck*

Rogue: URMFF....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kampton*pissed*:NO 1 MESSES WIT MY FRIENDS!!!*a giant fire ball forms around her getting bigger and bigger. and the ground starts to shake*

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kampton:CHAOS---*shadow runs and grabs her* shadow:wth r u doing?! kampton:i dnt kno---*faints from over using her fire power* shadow:damn not again.....

Light the Hedgehog

OOC: sorry for being gone for so long. i forgot which computer my account was on.

Rogue: (that power...it reminds me of Light's berserker mode) *brings out a black emerald* DARK CONTROL! *warps chaos to somewhere else*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: can i has kandy @_@ shadow:OH NO!!! NO THIS AGAIN!!!! kami: do u have some coffee?

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *looks at shadow* (does he even remember....about light?)

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: who r u? kami: im kami!!!! in hyper mode!!!! shadow: not u!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow:yes u! kami:*spins around in circles* pretty star---*falls asleep*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue:I am Black Chaos. but several years ago when your older brother Light was exploring the many zones of Mobius...
10 years before the events of this RP
OOC: techinically this is just rogue's story. Light makes no physical appearance.

Light: so this is Emerald Hill...Tails' map sure is helpful,eh Tiger?

Tiger (Light's chao): sure is.

Rogue?: *does the same thing mephiles did to sonic near the end of sonic '06 to light*
END

Rogue: I am responsible for your brother's death. don't think of me as a murderer. i was forced to by Mephiles. he said "kill shadow's brother, or you will be killed instead". in his domain my Chaotic powers didn't work so i couldn't refuse.

sonicknight 11

if that happen a brand new game well be and it well be called shadow adventure dx

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: i have no idea what the hell u said. ooc: yes. its like shadow adventure dx.

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i knew you wouldn't listen. your always rushing ahead with things. in time you will learn. *brings out the Legendary Emerald* this is the only thing remaining of your brother, shadow. The Legendary Emerald. all of Light's energy combined with my energy crystallized into one thing.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: *facepalm* GOD DARN IT! even Stephen is smarter than you idiots.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:*sad* idiot......*the ground starts to shake and a flood happens with huge heavy rain*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: oh great, what did i do now? 3...2...1...

*the legendary emerald gets bigger and crushes rogue*

Rogue: this is why i hate my life.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow:dammit. now this gonna suck.*gets out pomagranet* here kami. kami:POMAGRANET!!!!!!*eats the whole thing in 2.1 mini second* shadow:*rolls eyes* u r truly an idiot rouge

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: hey atleast I don't cry about my long lost friend at 2 in the morning everyday.

Sonic: PWNED

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: how do u know about that?! kami:*walks away*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i snuck into your room and morphed into a pillow.

Sonic: SAY WHAT?!

Rogue: how do you think i learned about the time machine tails has hidden in his backyard.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Chaos:RAWR!!!!! knuckles:BARNEY!!! Big: im not---*falls into chaos* chaos:*pukes on rouge* kmai:now u smell like u look lolz! shadow: oh god.... kami:lolz! beats what i do at 2! shadow:and that is? kami:uh......

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: GRRRRR.....*melts into black goop, then reforms into a gigantic version of dark gaia*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:holy emerald!!!!! shadow:im bored. *evil grin* kami:what?! oh no!!!! shadow: so kami. i heard u have all of the chaos emeralds. kami:SHUT UP! shadow: oh. opps. kami:crap!

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:SHADOW!!!!*all of the chaos emeralds start glowing* tikal:who has called me..... kami:who r u?!

LunarShadow

????: MWHAHAHAHA.... so... you show your face again Tikal..... how interesting.....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: who r u?!*helps shadow up* shadow: do i know u?

LunarShadow

????: Who I am is of no importance. What is though.. Is Tikal! Bring me to your time period!!!! I shall change the whole present!!!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Tikal: who r u?!?!?! kami:it does matter!!!! now tell us!

LunarShadow

????: I will not repeat myself.

*takes out an emerald and Tikal and the mysterious figure disappear*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: GAH! *returns to normal and falls to the ground, while knocked out*

Rogue's Snarl of Memories

Rogue: huh? the Chao Islands? the place where angel island used to be before it was stripped from the ground? but it's completely wrecked..did i do this? *notices a figure that looks like Light*...?! *runs towards it* LIGHT!

Light?: *turns to rogue and it is actually someone else*

Rogue: huh?

????: surely...you must have known this was going to happen.

Black Chaos: WHY WOULD I KNOW?!

????: because in your memory, you have been to a number of worlds before this one.

Rogue: SHUT UP!

???? and Black Chaos: and the beings you met there were the dark kind. and that is why you only remember them. and no one else.

Rogue: THAT'S A LIE! i remember every one from the islands! there my...my..my closest friends!

????: and who threw a way those friends? perhaps it's your own actions you have forgotten. it was YOU who killed your friends and destroyed your home.

END OF ROGUE'S SNARL OF MEMORIES

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:ok chaos! chaos:HJDHDHJD(u cant win) kami:*sigh* CHAOS HOPE!* a giant pieces of hail fall from the sky* CHAOS LOVE!*lavas starts to flow from chaos mouth* CHAOS PEACE!*grass and trees sround chaos trapping him* now.....*chaos emeralds around her start to glow* CHAOS FINAL BELIEVE!!!!!*chaos expodes* i-i-i.....

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:i-i-i think hes de---*faints from to much power*

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: KAMI! (Light's voice: ROGUE! YOU HAVE TO STOP HIM!!!)

Rogue: THIS IS ALL MEPHILES' FAULT...*Light's soul appears as a green sphere infront of rogue* Light...I...I...I must keep my promise.you made me feel like...i actually was a mobian. you were the best friend i ever had..*grabs Light's soul* i have to absorb your soul, Light..I'm sorry. *absorbs light's soul* i am black chaos..the Soul Stealing chaos demon...

RainbowBeautyRocks

kami:*asleep having a flash back* DAD!!! MO---*a giant power beam from whitedeaths hand hits and kill kamis family* N-N-NO.....*whitedeath hits her but she doesnt die* AAAHHH---*kamis skin starts to glow* no no....NO!!!*wakes up* NO---*looks around* where am i?*sees rouge* who r u?

LunarShadow

In a another dimension

????: hmph. You waste time Tikal. You will eventually help join the past and present and I will gain the power of Chaos which I so desire.

Tikal: *Breathing heavily from exhaustion* You... will... never.....

????: Enough.

*Takes out the weird Emerald again and it begins to shine*

????: I will have to destroy you to gain your knowledge.

*The light from the light becomes strong then disappears.*

*Both of them are in front of the Master Emerald at its altar.*

*Tikal is down on the ground unmoving.*

????: YES!!!!! I WILL CONSUME EVERYTHING!!!!! THE POWER IS MINE!!!!

*Emerald shines brightly again and when it stops the Master Emerald and The mysterious person are no where to found.*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow: again.*gives kami some wierd looking drink* kami:ah.......*eyes grow wide* shadow......i sense i change......

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: i have to stop whoever is causing all of these strange events. WHAT IS GOING ON!! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! *slaps self* meh. *teleports to where ???? is, but it fails* HUH?! i can't use my powers for some reason.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on May 29, 2010, 09:54:00 AM
Rogue: i have to stop whoever is causing all of these strange events. WHAT IS GOING ON!! NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE! *slaps self* meh. *teleports to where ???? is, but it fails* HUH?! i can't use my powers for some reason.
myra: HEY EVERYONE!!!1*sees town is flooded and everyones dead* uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: wondering who did this? I did...heh-heh-heh.....all this time you thought i was above this. HAH! may I remind you that I am Chaos' older brother? well i am! AND DESTRUCTION IS THE ONLY WAY TO CLEAR THIS WORLD FOR THE NEW ERA!

OOC: this would usualy be the part where my RP counter part says "ooh, 314!".

rockout909

can someone fill me in on all thats gone on? -shot-

LunarShadow

RainbowBeautyRocks

rockout909

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 06, 2010, 10:49:58 AM
im not reading all 84 replys...
Chaos came and this guy whats its name.....rouge? and he is like this chaos dude bro and I was like "aw shit 0.0"" and well.....end :D

rockout909

ok, good enough for me!

Stacey: *makes the following face*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 06, 2010, 03:40:09 PM
ok, good enough for me!

Stacey: *makes the following face*
Myra: want to get some ice cream :D Chaos:BUT I JUST DESTROYED YOUR TOWN! Myra: shut up or no ice cream!

rockout909

Stacey: Sure *swims to the ice cream store roof*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 07, 2010, 12:59:34 PM
Stacey: Sure *swims to the ice cream store roof*
Myra: I'm gonna get an sundae and share it with Michael *daydreams* Chaos: I JUST KILLED YOUR HOME!!!! Myra :meh, I'll go live with Michael. Chaos: T_T

rockout909

Stacey: I live in California so I'm fine, *yawns* i better get some rest

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 08:16:12 AM
Stacey: I live in California so I'm fine, *yawns* i better get some rest
Chaos: I DESTROYED THE TOWN!!!!! Myra: shut up I'm eating

rockout909

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: heh-heh-heh-heh-heh...ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OOC: and 3,452

Rogue: *smacks self and looks at what he has done* oh no what have i done...Chaos was right i am a monster...an experiment of our father gone wrong.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on June 10, 2010, 02:10:16 PM
Rogue: heh-heh-heh-heh-heh...ha.ha.ha.ha.ha.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OOC: and 3,452

Rogue: *smacks self and looks at what he has done* oh no what have i done...Chaos was right i am a monster...an experiment of our father gone wrong.
Myra: *plays dramatic music on her violin*

rockout909

RainbowBeautyRocks

rockout909

Stacey: Oh like i havent seen you follow along when michael is playing *Starts playing Last resort* \/   

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 13, 2010, 01:58:47 PM
Stacey: Oh like i havent seen you follow along when michael is playing *Starts playing Last resort* \/   
Myra: he had a cool dance......wait........HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING?!

rockout909

Stacey: No, i was walking by one day and saw you outside michaels house playing along with him on your violin, then i teleported away cause i had other places to be.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 14, 2010, 07:47:01 AM
Stacey: No, i was walking by one day and saw you outside michaels house playing along with him on your violin, then i teleported away cause i had other places to be.
Myra: was not.....

rockout909

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 14, 2010, 12:00:01 PM
Stacey: *shows photographic evidence and puts it on imageshack*
Myra: uh oh.....um......wait......WHY WERE YOU TAKING PICTURES OF ME AND MICHAEL?!

rockout909

Stacey: Blackmail, i got some real good ones too! -super evil grin here-

Light the Hedgehog

Rogue: If i'm a monster...that means....*MGS alert noise* oh no.....Chaos must be even worse than i am. well that explains his Godzilla-like perfect form in Sonic Adventure.

OOC: hear something, RainbowBeautyRocks? that's the sound of the fourth wall. COLLAPSING!!!!

yuqiu3313

The electrical field has good job opportunities even in the present recession because every home,Diddybeats High Performance In-ear Headphones with ControlTalk, educational institute, business center and factory uses electricity and electrical appliances.
Such courses provide complete theoretical knowledge and practical training in the field, which is what employers look for in their personnel.
To search for such courses, you can use the internet, as most reputable institutes have their own website where details regarding course fees, subjects covered, term of the course and contact numbers and address of the institute are provided.
Also a government-recognized electrical training course will enable the person to apply and get an electrician's license. This will improve his job prospects and also provide him with the opportunity to start his own electrical business.
Practical Training Is Essential
Thank you for your time All of the attentioners are our God. We sincerely hope that all of you will be our supporters in the near future. We do try our best to make everyone be happy
It is important to undergo an electrical training course in order to be employed as an electrician.
By choosing the right electrical training course, one can find a good job in spite of the present recession.
First of all the institute should be recognized by the government. That will ensure that the course has the desired standards and will cover all the necessary subjects of study as well as practical training.
Nowadays, due to increased demand,Monster Beats Solo High Performance with ControlTalk (Red), many small schools offer such courses, but they are of no value because they are not accredited by the government. Some institutes may offer the course at a discount, but one must not be fooled by them.
Since you will find innumerable results for your search, you can narrow down the list by asking for courses that are accredited by the government.
Once you have short listed some courses, contact the institute to clear up any questions. It is also important to visit the school and personally make the necessary enquiries before paying the fees.
Since an electrician's job is a practical one, training in the field is an essential part of the course. Ideally, trainees should opt for a regular course that provides both theoretical knowledge and practical training.
For some people who are already doing some other job but are interested in an electrical training course, it may be difficult to take fulltime regular classes.
Search On The Internet For Recognized Courses
It is obvious that trained personnel are needed for the manufacture, maintenance and repair of such appliances.
That is why people who have successfully completed an electrical training course have good job opportunities,Sennheiser CX 400 II White For Cheap, and many more are opting for such courses. However, when choosing such courses, certain things should be kept in mind.
There are correspondence and online courses for such people that are provided by distance universities and institutes. For such courses, the trainee has to complete his practical training by joining a company as an apprentice.
While choosing a course, one should opt for the right level of course. If he is just beginning his training as an electrician,New Style Bose In-Ear 2 Headphones?Diddybeats Hig, he must opt for the beginner's course and not an advanced level. The most important point to look for is that the course is accredited by the government; that will provide the basis for advanced courses in the future.