Main Menu

MissionBegin

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, April 07, 2010, 04:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockout909

stacey: knothole village? wait! where shadow and kami go?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:knothole! robonik! knothole! robotnik! knothole! robonik! shadow: stop playing with the there borders. now we need to know where we are. kami:y do i look like a cartoon*a loud bang comes and a flash of night* whao! now i look like im older and from a comic book!!! shadow:why do i have a crown? with jewels, and some red cape. kami:me to! but why? sonic: why hello king shadow. kami:? shadow:what the hell?! kami:U look mature and king like sonic! sonic:hello queen kameron. kami:WTF?! HOW DO U NO MY NAME?!

rockout909

stacey: Why the hell am i in a jester suit? *doesnt realize he's juggling*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:whats going on here?!?!

rockout909

Stacey: A time paradox? i dont know ( I'LL HAVE MY PHONE FULLY CHARGED SOMETIME TOMORROW =DDDDDDD  )

RainbowBeautyRocks

(yay!!!!) kami:wierd. shadow:queen kami? king shadow? wtf sonic: oh dear looks like i have a meeting. kami: uh sonic O_O

rockout909

stacey: if i can just find out who touch their other self, we might be able too get out of here... *2 guards enter, and lift me up by the arms* HEY! WATCH THE SKIMASK!!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:stop!*they stop and bow* O_O

rockout909

stacey: akward... *bows so they dont kick my ass* shall i find the real fool for you, Queen Kami?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: before you know it Aztec RBR's fc is on here!

rockout909

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on May 07, 2010, 05:58:59 PM
stacey: -the fuck?
Kami: HOW DARE YOU! GUARDS SEND HIM TO THE DUNGEON!*whispering in staceys ear* sneak into the data base and find out whats going on

rockout909

stacey: *winks as he is dragged away then starts putting up a weak fight* CURSE YOU QUEEN KAMI!!! *passes data room, then knocks the guards out* messed up... *enters database* O_O *teleports* Tails doll: CaN YoU FeEl ThE SuNsHiNe? *starts floating to the royal chambers* Stacey: Shit!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on May 07, 2010, 07:08:40 PM
stacey: *winks as he is dragged away then starts putting up a weak fight* CURSE YOU QUEEN KAMI!!! *passes data room, then knocks the guards out* messed up... *enters database* O_O *teleports* Tails doll: CaN YoU FeEl ThE SuNsHiNe? *starts floating to the royal chambers* Stacey: Shit!
Kami: *calls stacey* the doll is not real! I repeat not real! I need u to hit its diamond hanging from its head!

rockout909

Stacey: *throws the sword of one of the gaurds, hitting the dolls diamond* done *heads back to database*