Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Chapter 1
The Town
Jeexx was driving to New York, so he could ask his friend Izumi if he could help him out a bit.
He was almost there, but noticed that the car was running out of gas, so he drove a bit till he saw a sign saying "Seishuku Kyuuryou just 3 kilometers to your right!" Jeexx turned right after the sign.
"I hope there's a gas station around here..." Jeexx thought and drove near the town.
All of the sudden the steering wheel brakes and the car crashes into a tree.
20 minutes later Jeexx wakes up being amazed that he is still alive.
"Phew..." Jeexx tried to open the door, but it didn't open, so he grabbed a crowbar that he always has under his seat and broke the window then jumped out of it.
"Where am I....?" Jeexx said and looked around.
Jeexx walked around a bit and heard a strange noise.
"Huh? What's this? A Pocket Radio? Is it broken?" Jeexx noticed that the noise started to get stronger.
"Huh?" Jeexx looked behind him and saw a strange figure.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?!?!?" Jeexx was getting ready to hit the thing.
"Die!" Jeexx hit the thing with the crowbar he was holding, but it didn't die.
"Damn" Jeexx hit it 2 more times and then stomped on its head.
"Phew.....What the fuck is this thing?"
Jeexx walked out of the forest and into the town.
"Where...Am I?"
NOTE: This Role Play is alot like Silent Hill games.
Most of the things are from Silent Hill, the plot isn't straight out the series, but as I said, most of the things are.
Also, the character MUST be human.
If you want to join you need to fill this:
Name:
Weaponry:
History:

Okay here are mine:
Name:Jeexx
Weapons:The crowbar he took from his car, a handgun and other things he finds.
History:Jeexx is a fomer gang member and is expirienced with guns.
He was the "Assassin" of the gang he was in.
He was hired to kill people ex. leaders of other gangs.
And when his sister found out about what his gang was doing, he was hired to kill her...
After that Jeexx left the gang and started to work in a gameshop that his uncle owns, but after a few years after
he had left the gang, his family members started dying...
One By One...
Jeexx headed to New York so he could ask his friend, Izumi, to help him out...
But now, his stuck in a town called Seishuku Kyuuryou...
Facing his fears and nightmares...

darkyellowz

Name: ben
Weaponry: 2 handguns
History: ben once had a girlfriend called fatal (one on jeexx's FCs) they never saw eachother after awhile so he mooved on and brcame a outcast now caseing troble but he lorend the good way.

HereAndThere

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 08, 2010, 12:59:12 AM
Name: ben
Weaponry: a yellow light saber from a desert
History: ben once had a girlfriend called fatal (one on jeexx's FCs) they never saw eachother after awhile so he mooved on and brcame a outcast now caseing troble but he lorend the good way.
Oh yeah Ben, no weapons like "Laser Guns", Giga Fists" or anything like that.
Only weapons like:
handguns, knifes, axes, hammers etc.
Nothing too scifi.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jeexx on June 08, 2010, 01:36:24 AM
Oh yeah Ben, no weapons like "Laser Guns", Giga Fists" or anything like that.
Only weapons like:
handguns, knifes, axes, hammers etc.
Nothing too scifi.
edited

HereAndThere

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 08, 2010, 10:05:57 PM
edited
Good.
Now to wait for a third person to join.
It would be boring just with the 2 of us.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jeexx on June 08, 2010, 10:16:54 PM
Good.
Now to wait for a third person to join.
It would be boring just with the 2 of us.
let me go get maddie or someone...

Jazz Nova

'bout time I joined an RP here

Name: Zander
Weaponry: Shuriken, Ninjutisu
History: Zander is from West Virginia and is an outdoors person. He knows how to survive and what to do. He was always a loner until he tried to hike the Shenandoah's alone. That hike ended in disaster. Zander had a hiking buddy until his friend died in another hiking accident. Since then, Zander has been a nomad and closed to the world.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

Quote from: Jazz Nova on June 09, 2010, 10:57:06 AM
'bout time I joined an RP here

Name: Zander
Weaponry: Shuriken, folding sword
History: Zander is from West Virginia and is an outdoors person. He knows how to survive and what to do. He was always a loner until he tried to hike the Shenandoah's alone. That hike ended in disaster. Zander had a hiking buddy until his friend died in another hiking accident. Since then, Zander has been a nomad and closed to the world.
Pffft, this character phailz...jk
Aaaaaaaaand your in.

darkyellowz

HereAndThere

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 09, 2010, 08:16:27 PM
startz now?
Yush!

Jeexx walked around a bit.
"Hello! Anyone here!" He kept on walking further.
"I think I'm alone...Huh? The radio's making that noise again...", Jeexx looked around.
"Is this thing broken?" Jeexx heard footsteps coming from behind him.
"..." Jeexx turned around and saw another of the monsters.
"FUCK!!!" Jeexx hit the thing, with the crowbar so hard, it fell to the ground and then stomped it's head.
"What the fuck is going on here..."

darkyellowz

ben was in the middle of nowhere and came across this town

ben: what is this place..
ben gets his handguns out
ben: i dont have a good feeling about this place...
as ben walks more into the town he heard jeexx yelling out "FUCK" and he walked that way to the voice
ben: time to see what is going on here...

HereAndThere

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 14, 2010, 11:17:02 PM
i guess i spawn ben neer the town...

ben: what is this place..
ben gets his handguns out
ben: i dont have a good feeling about this place...
as ben walks more into the town he heard jeexx yelling out "FUCK" and he walked that way to the voice
ben: time to see what is going on here...
Could you actually even tell HOW he got there in the first place?
And not just randomly make him appear in the place.

darkyellowz

Quote from: jeexx on June 14, 2010, 11:23:26 PM
Could you actually even tell HOW he got there in the first place?
And not just randomly make him appear in the place.
i was half asleep when i posted it....

HereAndThere

Quote from: darkyellowz on June 15, 2010, 11:11:01 AM
i was half asleep when i posted it....
And...?
Now edit the post you made to tell how Ben got there >:U

Jazz Nova

Zander was planning on staying at the hotel in Seishuku Kyuuryou for the night before going to New York to catch a plane. This land held too many bad memories for Zander. He was exploring the town when he heard someone swear, the shout ringing out. I wasn't the only one to hear that, right? Zander thought. I've begun to hear strange things and see back forms on the edge of my vision, but thins... I'd better go to the rooftops to get a better view of the area.

(ooc: Jeexx, what time of day is it?)

HereAndThere

Quote from: Jazz Nova on June 16, 2010, 11:44:54 AM
Zander was planning on staying at the hotel in Seishuku Kyuuryou for the night before going to New York to catch a plane. This land held too many bad memories for Zander. He was exploring the town when he heard someone swear, the shout ringing out. I wasn't the only one to hear that, right? Zander thought. I've begun to hear strange things and see back forms on the edge of my vision, but thins... I'd better go to the rooftops to get a better view of the area.

(ooc: Jeexx, what time of day is it?)
Evening.

"Huh...?" Jeexx saw that the thing had a key, he took the key and looked at it.
"GreenGrass Store...? I wonder where that is...", Jeexx put the key into his pocket and walked a bit forward.
"Damn this fog is so thick! I can't see further than my nose!" Jeexx hit a wall.
"Ouch...", he looked inside the window that was next to him and saw someone inside the building.
'Hopefully that's not another one of those things..' Jeexx thought and went inside.
"Hello...?" Jeexx said to the person sitting on the chair.
"Who are you?" the person asked from Jeexx.
"I'm Jes- I mean, I'm Jeexx.", Jeexx anserwed the person.
"I came here for vacation, but I got into a car accident and my car broke.", Jeexx said to the person.
"Well I'm going to go to my hotel  room, now." the person said and left the diner.
"...Huh?" Jeexx noticed a kitchen knife on the table.
"Is that....Blood?" Jeexx took the kitchen knife and saw one of the things lying behind the counter, dead.
"Did that guy kill that thing?" Jeexx turned around and was going to leave, but noticed a map next to the door.

RhaozTheHedgehog

-runs in flailing like an idiot- SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT IS CAN I ISH CAN HAS JOIN?!?!!?!?

HereAndThere

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 27, 2010, 05:52:45 AM
-runs in flailing like an idiot- SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT IS CAN I ISH CAN HAS JOIN?!?!!?!?
Fill this:
Name:
Weaponry:
History:

RhaozTheHedgehog

Name: Teinei Tenshi
Weaponry: Taijutsu (hand to hand combat) but for when they just won't work, she keeps severeal knives concealed on her body and is extremely adept at throwing them.
History: Teinei doesn't have too much of a history. All she knows is some jackass came in and murdered her family when she was fourteen. The only reason she escaped this death was because she was at a friends house. Teinei has been working since, so she is a toughened person and nothing much can get to her. Normally, she is very calm and calculating, always ready to run when she knows she won't win, other times, she will do anything to cause you serious harm. She came to Seishuku Kyuuryou by chance, and is now just wondering about, hoping she'll run into someone.

Teinei grumbled uner her breath in anger, the damn fog was to thick... She carefully inched her way along beside a wall, peering into several shops as she went along her way.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 28, 2010, 04:09:57 AM
Name: Teinei Tenshi
Weaponry: Taijutsu

(ooc: Damn, I forgot to add a martial art. May I, Jeexx? I can get rid of another weapon if you'd like. And could you tell me what the plot of the silent hill games are like?)

Zander stared hard into the evening sun. He could see no travelers, but plenty of black shapes. They came in a variety of shapes and sizes. Zander was looking a specific one when he heard a sound behind him. He spun around hurling a shuriken. The shuriken implanted itself between the eyes of a monster. The monster leaped at Zander, mouth wide open and exposing several rows of serrated teeth and a spiked tongue that looked like a weapon itself. Zander rolled to the side while hurling two shuriken. One missed and the other cut through what seemed to be the monster's cheek. Blood spurted out of the gash and it roared a terrifying roar and turned around to lunge, but Zander was gone.

RhaozTheHedgehog

At the sound of a roar in the distance, Teinei straightened up and took in a sharp breath. "What the hell was that?" the black haired girl mumbled lowly on her breath and numbly felt her way further along the wall. "What the hell IS THAT?"
A dark, wobbling shape was not to far ahead of her. Teinei tensed up and quietly withdrew a few throwing knives from inside her work boots.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Jazz Nova on June 28, 2010, 07:40:01 AM
(ooc: Damn, I forgot to add a martial art. May I, Jeexx? I can get rid of another weapon if you'd like. And could you tell me what the plot of the silent hill games are like?)
OOC:Wikipedia.
They all have a different plot, soooo yeah...
And they all have a different main character and there are only a few connections between the games, sooo Yeah...Wikipedia.

"A map...", Jeexx grabbed the map and looked at it.
"This place was "____'s Diner" or something..." Jeexx looked for the place on the map.
"Hmmm...The GreenGrass Store is on the other side of town....", he went out of the diner and then looked at the map.
"Okay...Time to go...", Jeexx started to run to the direction where the store was, but then ran into a problem, the road was completely destroyed!
"Wha- How the fuck can I get to the store...", he ran to the other road, but that one was destroyed too.
"What the hell is going on!?! How can I get to the store...Huh? A note?", Jeexx took the note and then looked at it.
"Kruger St. Bush...", Jeexx looked at the map.
"It's the street I just ran through...", he ran to the house that had the bush infront of it.
""There's probably a key here..." he reached to the bush and took out a card.
"A KeyCard?" Jeexx went to the door and noticed a lock that needed a KeyCard to open it.
"Okay.." Jeexx used the KeyCard and went inside.
"...Bullets!" Jeexx took the bullets and went to the backdoor.
"Time to go..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

(well they need to run into each other at some point so I'm going to have Teinei stumble into the store after killin teh ebil wobblers! -shot for immaturity-)

Teinei squeaked in fear as whatever it was got closer to her. She quickly took a few steps back and flung her knives into the things head. There was a sickening thud as it fell to the ground. Teinei quietly crept up next to it and yanked her knives out. It looked so....disgusting. Teinei wrinkled her nose at it and abruptly began running. Who knew if more of those...things were around? Panting and looking around, Teinei's eyes fell upon some sort of store. Quickly looking around, she ducked into said store and withdrew her knives again. "Jeez ... I really hope more of those things aren't-" her sentence was cut off by a shriek as another thing wobbled out from a back room. "Oh holy shit!" Teinei squealed out and flung her knife at it, the blade went through it's head all the way up to the hilt. Teinei just leaned heavily against the wall and panted. "What the fuck is goin' on here?" SHe murmured as she pulled out some more knives and explored the store to make sure the rest of it was safe. Teinei catiously slumped down on the floor near the door, but not in sight. "I'll sit tight here for a bit before I decide where I need to go." Teinei mumbled to herself, not bothering to retrieve the blade from the dead...thing...on the floor and instead pulled yet another out from somewhere inside her shirt and held it with a shaking hand.

Jazz Nova

(OOC: wikipedia is unrelaible.  >:(  I'll just use google)

Zander had rolled off the side of the building and dashed down a road. Then the road had abruptly ended. No rubble, no fading, just an end. "So where am I?" he mused. "I need a map." Zander started to walk to some buildings in front of him, hoping to encounter a local. Instead, he encountered a street sign; "Oak St." There was another, but it was defaced and unreadable. Zander jogged down the unnamed street. He slowed as he saw a bush in the middle of the road. He stopped about 20ft in front of it. Cautious, he pulled out a shuriken. With all the weird stuff happening, let's hope that space is not distorted, too, Zander thought. I hate those places

(ooc: yes, Zander has been in a space-distorted area (or SDA's as he calls them). With all the hiking he's done he's encountered at least 2)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei felt her eyes grow heavy, but knew better than to sleep until she reached somewhere safe. "Maybe I should get a move on..." She muttered to herself in a doubtful tone, numbling gripping the handle of her knife.

(...yeah when are we gonna have them run into each other?)

HereAndThere

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 30, 2010, 05:40:21 PM
Teinei felt her eyes grow heavy, but knew better than to sleep until she reached somewhere safe. "Maybe I should get a move on..." She muttered to herself in a doubtful tone, numbling gripping the handle of her knife.

(...yeah when are we gonna have them run into each other?)
(Soon.)

Jeexx opened the door and took out his Handgun.
"..Huh?" It started to get darker and colder.
"...", he walked till he came to an alley and walked to the street.
"...GreenGrassStore...", Jeexx walked into the store, slowly aiming the gun infront of him and then turning to his right to check that if there were any "Things" on the ground.
"...Huh?", Jeexx heard someone.
"Who's there!?" Jeexx was ready to shoot.

RhaozTheHedgehog

(alright, well that's where I had teinei, so yay)

Teinei sprang up and immediately brough one of her knives up in defense. She relaxed slightly when she saw it wasn't one of those...things...

HereAndThere

"Who are you?!" Jeexx was ready to shoot Teinei.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Nooo a better question is who the hell are you how do I know those wobbler thingehs aren't just getting to my head and I'm not talking to one right now that's about to kill me?!?" Teinei shot back at him. (not as in a gun....like...yeah rapidly saying something =w= ) "I have been running around here and I have run into two of those...those...THINGS!!!" Teinei continued in a distressed tone, turning and pointing at the dead one on the floor that still had a knife burried to it's hilt in it's head.

Jazz Nova

Zander cautiously crept past the bush, on the alert, shuriken in hand. He then passed a house that had the same exact bush except it was disturbed. It looks like someone's been here, Zander thought. He went to the front door and kicked down the door, confident that no one would be in. And he wasn't surprised that no one was there. The was a note there saying "At Safeway near GreenGrass store. Be back later. XOXO." Zander pocketed the note and went the way he had been going, planning to take to the rooftops again.

HereAndThere

Jeexx put the gun away.
"Okay...First off, I'm not one of those "Things" that are outside.
Second, I've killed 2 as well.
And third, I'm Jeexx...That's all you need to know about me..." Jeexx noticed that the radio started making that weird noise again.
"Fuuuuuuck!" Jeexx took out his handgun and aimed it at the door.
"...", all of the sudden a monkey like thing came inside.
"Oh shi-", Jeexx shot the thing 3 times and then stomped on it.
"It had a knife...?" Jeexx reloaded his handgun and took the knife.
"Okay...", Jeexx took out the key that he had and looked around.
"I wonder what's through that door..." Jeexx said and pointed at the door in the far back and walked to it.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Waaaiiittt one of the wobblehtingehs came through there!" Teinei called out after him in distress, yanking her knife out of the dead wobblehthingeh and rushhing after him. "The names Teinei, anything else about me is of no importance."

HereAndThere

"I can kill anthing that comes in my way..." Jeexx opened the door and started to look for a door.
"Okay, so there should be a door here..." Jeexx said and then started to have a headache.
"What's happening!?!?!" Jeexx noticed everything changing.
The walls started to get rusty and bloody.
The floor started to feel a bit wet and warm.
"Gu-Guts...!?" Jeexx was going to vommit.
"What the fuck is going on!?" then Jeexx got up.
"This place...Changed!?" Jeexx was shocked and then took out the crowbar.
"What...Happened..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei just stared at the new changes and held her knives firmly. "Don't let yourself get distracted, who knows what's going to happen." She said in a low tone of voice, looking around.

HereAndThere

"Yeah...Better keep my guard up...There could be more of those things around here...", Jeexx was ready to hit ANYTHING that came towards him from the sides or front.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei calmed down a considerable ammount after getting used to the new...scenery... and mumbled out "Come on, lets move, I'd rather come to them than them come to us. They already know this place, we don't."

HereAndThere

"...", Jeexx walked to a door he noticed had appeared.
"I wonder..." Jeexx used the key he had and opened the door to a safe full of ammunition and weaponry.
"Wow..." Jeexx took a bit of ammunition and a shotgun.
"What's that..." Jeexx noticed a keyhole meant for a knife looking key.
"Wait..." Jeexx put the knife he took  from that monkey like thing.
A key, a map and a hammer fell on the floor.
"SouthBlock Apartments..." Jeexx read the paper thing on the key and noticed that map was for the apartment.
"..." Jeexx took all 3 things and headed outside.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei followed after him, carefully replacing all of her knives in their proper spots while following him.

HereAndThere

Jeexx started to hear some voices in his head.
"Wha- do you hear that?" Jeexx asked from Teinei.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei shook her head no, but was extremely tense and antsy. She shivered as the feeling of being watched danced up her spine.

HereAndThere

"..." Jeexx was starting to have a headache and feel strange.
"...Huh?" Jeexx noticed that the radio started to go crazy again.
"Fuuuu- Get ready!" Jeexx was ready to hit the thing that would come.
"Oh my..." he saw a "thing" 2 times his size and with arms as big as he.
"RUN!!!" Jeexx screamed and started to run west.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei looked at the thing with horror and disgust and quickly followed after him. "What the hell is that?!?" She hissed out as she kept pace with him.

HereAndThere

"How the fuck am I supposed to know!?" Jeexx turned around and noticed that the thing was pretty fast and chasing them.
"...Fuck..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

"I don't fucking know!" Teinei snarled in response and looked over her shoulder and her face blanched. "Holy fucking...RUN BITCH RUN!!!" Teinei screamed at Jeexx as she slowed down enough to withdraw some of her knives and start flinging them into the thing chasing them.

HereAndThere

The thing used it's arm as a shield and then kept on running.
"Fuuuuu...Wait a second..." Jeexx noticed the WestBlockApartments sign and ran towards it.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Oh fuck you, ugly bastard!" Teinei bellowed at it and followed along after Jeexx, pulling out one of her knives and keeping it clenched in her hand.

HereAndThere

Jeexx dashed through the entrance and stopped for a moment.
"Fuck...Is that thing still following us...?" Jeexx looked outside and saw nothing.
"Guess not..." Jeexx looked around.
"..." Jeexx walked to a desk that had a computer, a list of all the people who lived in the apartments and a box.
Jeexx opened the box with the key he head and got the spare keys for all of the apartments.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei was shaking slightly, and her fingers were white from clenching her knife so hard. "So, what're you looking for here? I'm just goingto follow you around, no way in hell am I going it alone..."

HereAndThere

"..." Jeexx noticed that a note appeared on the table.
"What the fuck?!" Jeexx read the note.
"I'll be waiting for you in the apartment number 203." Jeexx said what the note had on it out loud.
"Guess I need to go to apartment number 203..." Jeexx looked at the map he had found and started exploring the place.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei quietly followed after him and shakingly placed the knife back inside a slip in her work boots, but remained on high alert as she followed Jeexx around.

HereAndThere

Jeexx went into the first room he got to.
"Looks like the guy who lived here enjoyed alot of video games..." Jeexx said when he saw tons of games and game consoles on the floor.

Jazz Nova

Zander inspected the GreenGrass store and found recent signs of struggle. He also found signs of something heavy running and making its own exit out the store. Zander stepped out of the hole and followed the footprints. Then Zander chanced upon the body that made the footprints. It was dissolving into a tar-like substance. Zander suddenly noticed it crawling around his feet.
"THE FUCK?" Zander shouted, struggling to pull his feet out of the tar-like stuff. The tar retreated and started to form another being... Zander. Another Zander. It then dissolved, like an ink drawing in running water. "The fuck?"
Zander looked around and saw an apartment complex. There was no easy outside way to the roof, so he entered it. He noticed that the front desk had been recently been messed with, meaning that someone else was here. Meaning that he was not alone. Not alone. Zander started looking for the securtiy room, which had access to security camera view.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei chuckeld and drawled "Sounds like my kinda person."

HereAndThere

Jeexx ignored Teinei and looked around a bit.
"Hopefully there are some useful items here..." Jeexx said to himself.

Jazz Nova

(ooc: Jeexx, can I make another character?)
Zander crept around on the ground floor, looking for the security room. There was a door open on one room, so Zander went the other way. The securty room was easy to find and Zander took a look at the cameras. There was no black shapes, but there was a person... in... a room... Zander took off to find the room, deciding to check the one with the open door.
(ooc: and there we meet, hopefully)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei just shrugged and walked into a kitchen area and started grabbing some sharp knives. "I'm running low, so these will have to do."

HereAndThere

Jeexx heard footsteps coming from the door.
"Huh...!?" Jeexx took out his handgun and aimed it at Zander.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!??"

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei poked her head out from the kitchen, already slipping knives into secret compartments of her clothes. "... hey at least we're not alone." Teinei said as she stepped out into the main area where they were.

Jazz Nova

Zander reflexively pulled out shuriken. He put them away and raised his hands.
"I'm not one of them," said Zander. "I'm a human. I won't hurt you. My name is Zander."

RhaozTheHedgehog

"So you've run into those things too, huh?" Teinei said tiredly, slouching her shoulders bit once realizing he wasn't a threat.

Jazz Nova

"Yes," Zander replied. "Now, what are your names? I just told you mine."

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Teinei, and that's all you need to know about me." Teinei replied in an icy tone, looking around cautiously.

HereAndThere

"Jeexx..." Jeexx put the handgun away and walked out of the door.
"I'm going to go look at the next aparment..." Jeexx went into the next apartment and noticed that the place was burned.
"What the...!?" Jeexx took out the crowbar after he noticed that there was a being that looked like on of the Things that was burning.
"Fuuuuck!" Jeexx slammed the thing with the crowbar, but was attacked  by another one that came out of the wall and dropped his crowbar.
"HELP!!!"

Jazz Nova

Zander threw stars at the one that fell from the above floor and caught it in a ninjitsu hold. He then slammed it against the wall and it tumbled out of the apartment. Zander caught the edge of the hole and hoisted himself back up as another one busted down the door. Something then flew at him and knocked him out the hole and out he apartment.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Shit" Teinei hissed as she cahsed after them. "Oh no always leave the girl behind when she's perfectly capable of helping." She conitnued in a pissed off tone as she started pulling out knives and hurling them expertly at the things. "Sexism just really PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!!!" Teinei hollered as she quickly turned on her heel and slammed one of the blades into one's head then dashed over and knocked the one that was attacking Jeexx aside.

Jazz Nova

Zander hit the ground rolling. When he came to a stop... he was looking at a murky image of a person... Who promptly knocked him out.

RhaozTheHedgehog

With the things successfully killed, Teinei was still clutching two knives in her hands and panting heavily; hey eyes wide. Straightening up, she slowly went around and gathered her knives and looked around before saying slowly "Where did Zander go...?"

HereAndThere

"Fuuuck..." Jeexx got up and looked around.
"Looks like the Things are changing forms now..." Jeexx walked to the kitchen and looked into the fridge.
"Nothing eatable.." Jeexx slammed the door of the fridge shut.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"That, is why you carry around a funbag, and I'm not talking about boobs." Teinei announced, pulling her backpack off her shoulders and rummaging through it. "Hmm....AHA!!!" Teinei exclaimed happily as she pulled out a bag of beef jerky and tossed it at Jeexx before closing her backpack again and settling it back down on her shoulders.

Jazz Nova

Zander opened his eyes groggily. He was in an apartment. It had no furniture. There was a table. And across the table was a Thing that looked exactly like him in all respects.
"Hello," It said. "I an Rednaz. I'll be taking your place for a little. You are held captive. Your shuriken have been taken. Resistance is futile."
Zander was knocked out again.
(ooc: I can do this right? Your characters cannot distinguish Rednaz from Zander until Zander shows up)

HereAndThere

"Thanks...", Jeexx ate the beef jerky and then looked around.
"Huh...?" Jeexx found a strange pyramid like thing.
"Hmm..I wonder what is this for.." Jeexx said and then started to notice that the radio started to make the strange sound again.
"Aww fuck..." Jeexx started to reload.
"Another is coming..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei took in a shaky breath and slowly and quietly took out two of her knives and dropped into a defensive stance.

HereAndThere

"Graaaaaaaarh!!!" The Thing came through the wall and was going to eat Teinei.
"GroaaaaaaaR!!!!!!"
"Awww shit!!!" Jeexx took out his handgun and shot the Thing till it started to come towards him.
"Bitch.." Jeexx waited till the thing was close enough so that he could use the crowbar to rip its head off, but was too slow and then thing pinned him to the floor.
"Fuuuuuuuuck!!" he reached for his gun, but it was out of his reach.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei let out a small, almost animalistic growl, and ran and shoved the thing off of Jeexx and stabbed it a few times before grabbing Jeexx and pulling him to his feet, eyes still wide as she was staring at the thing.

HereAndThere

"It might get up again..." Jeexx said and took his gun.
"We better search the area fast..." Jeexx said and started to look around for useful things to use against the "Things".

Jazz Nova

(ooc: 1. I found the Silent Hill website and took a look 2.This is where I introduce Rednaz to you. Remember, he is physically identical to Zander, but you start to notice a personality difference.)
Rednaz barged in the door, two Things on his heels. "Damn it, can you help me with these Things?" he called, throwing shuriken at them. One lunged at Rednaz. He rolled to the side and studded it with shuriken.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei gave 'Zander' a long glance before helping him.

HereAndThere

Jeexx found a bottle of wine.
'...This might come in handy...' Jeexx thought to himself and then put it in his pocket.
"We should split up, I'll handle the floor above us and you guys handle this floor, okay?" Jeexx said to Zander and Teinei.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"And risk you being attacked without us there to help you?" Teinei remarked in a sour tone of voice, a hand on her hip.

HereAndThere

"I can take care of myself..." Jeexx said and started to walk back to the lobby.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Oh really? Would you have been able to take care of yourself when that thing had tackled you?" Teinei demanded in an angered tone, walking after him. "It's best if we stick together."

Jazz Nova

"He'll be fine," Rednaz said, cracking a smile. "What's the worst that could happen?"
(ooc: Attitude change.)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei turned slightly and stared at 'Zander'. "You alright bud? Your acting a lil'...different."

Jazz Nova

"What? Yeah. No. I mean- I'm fine," Rednaz said, suprised. I have to be careful to act like a wimp who cares for others Rednaz thought. "I'm fine."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei gave who she believed to be Zander a long concerned glance. Her bright, icy blue eyes were flecked with a soft green as she observed him carefully. "You positive? You don't feel ill or anything do you?"

Jazz Nova

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Rednaz sighed. "I think maybe that the stress of watching my back all the time and the grief of my past my be getting to me." Rednaz smiled brightly and began to look around the apartment. I'm already getting sick of playing this part... When will Zander show up?

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei sighed and seemed to accept his answer, then gave Jeexx a long look. "Alright, you run along...but I want you to yell as loud as possible if you need help, got it?"
With that, Teinei turned and nodded at Zander "Righto, let's look around for anything that could potentially be useful."

HereAndThere

"Got it." Jeexx walked to the lobby and went upstairs.
'Okay...The room was 203 if I remember correctly...But I better look for useful items before I head into the room...' Jeexx thought and started to go from room to room.

Jazz Nova

Zander woke up in a room, chained to a bed. There were no Things watching him. Suddenly, the chains loosened and Zander was able to slip out of them. He cautiously opened the door and slipped into the hall. Zander had been in Room #307. He needed to get downstairs and back to Jeexx and Teinei before Rednaz got there first. One room was open and in there he found a sword-like knife and picked it up. He went back out into the hall and looked for the stairs down.

"Let's go this way," Rednaz suggested, pointing in the opposite direction of the stairs. "We may find something over here." Rednaz started waking that way.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei blinked a few times, some of her early weariness catching up to her. "M'kay!" Teinei chirped in acknowledgement, walking after him.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Jazz Nova on July 19, 2010, 01:38:12 PM
Zander woke up in a room, chained to a bed. There were no Things watching him. Suddenly, the chains loosened and Zander was able to slip out of them. He cautiously opened the door and slipped into the hall. Zander had been in Room #307. He needed to get downstairs and back to Jeexx and Teinei before Rednaz got there first. One room was open and in there he found a sword-like knife and picked it up. He went back out into the hall and looked for the stairs down.

"Let's go this way," Rednaz suggested, pointing in the opposite direction of the stairs. "We may find something over here." Rednaz started waking that way.
(OOC: Da Great Kninfe? o3o)
Jeexx opened the door to room #200 and  suddenly the radio started acting up and then he saw 2 of the chimpanzee like creatures and 1 of the wobbling things.
'Shiiiiiiit!!' Jeexx thought and then took out the crowbar, smashed the 2 chimpanzees to the ground then stomped them.
The Wobbly thing was about to attack Jeexx, but he shot it before it was able to attack.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei quietly walkd beside whom she believed to be Zander, nervously fingering one of her knives. "Something doesn't feel right, ya know?"

Jazz Nova

"What do you mean?" Rednaz replied. "Everything fells fine to me." 3 Things then appeared in front of Rednaz and Teinei. "Ok. you were right." When the things attacked, Rednaz ducked under them and scrambled to the other side of the Things.
Zander found a elevator and clicked the button for floor 1. "This could be better," Zander saind in a feeble attempt for his situation to be better. Recap. I'm trapped in an elevator. Rednaz is out prowling somewhere, putting Jeexx and Teinei in serious danger. Things don't look good. Zander recapped.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei let out a slight squeak of mild fear. "Where the HELL did they come from?" she muttered in a distressed tone, immediately flinging three seperate knives at each one.

Jazz Nova

The knives were knocked down in a flash of steel. "Can't let you do that, honey," Rednaz growled. "Then how would I kill you and not exposed myself to Jeexx? Answer me that."
"I can," a voice that sounded like Rednaz, but without the growl. Rednaz was tackled by a moving shape and the two slammed into a wall, Rednaz hitting the wall.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei's eyes widened lightly, but she took the chance to take out more knives and quickly kill the three things that had shown up.

Jazz Nova

(ooc: Teinai, you are unable to tell who is who as the fight goes on unless Rednaz uses his abilities)
Zander pinned Rednaz down on the floor and started to stab him with the knife he found, but Rednaz shoved him off and knocked the weapon out his hand. Rednaz advanced kicking and punching, but Zander easily countered and sent Rednaz to the ground with ninjitsu. He grabbed Rednaz in a ninjutsu hold and broke Rednaz's neck. Insead of the neck breaking, Rednaz dissolved and then re-appeared in front of Zander, standing up. Shuriken sprouted in his neck and chest. The knife also sprouted from where his heart would be. Rednaz looked suprized but then plucked the objects out of him one by one. Instead of blood, Rednaz had dark, stick fluid flowing out of him. "You really thing you can stop me?" Rednaz laughed. His laugh rattled Zander to the bone. "I am-"
"I can and will stop and defeat you," Zander said, standing up. The two circled each other wearily.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei's silver eyes clouded slightly with confusion as her eyebrows knitted together.

HereAndThere

Jeexx found a bottle that had a note on it that said "Use this when your wounded."
He laughed at note and put the bottle into his pocket.
"looks like that's pretty much everything in this room..." Jeexx said and started to hear starting sounds.
All of the sudden the wall started to bleed.
"What the fuck!?!!?" Jeexx saw a human like thing try to rip it's way out of the spot from where the wall was somehow bleeding.
"Fuuuuuuuuck!" Jeexx started to have a bad headache.
"My head.....What the hell is that thing!?!" He slowly started to walk towards the door and opened it.
He got out of the room and slammed the door shut.
"Phew..." He felt a bit strange.
"My...Stomach..." he threw up some sort of white stuff.
"What...The hell..."

TobiTheGoodGirl

(yo its rhaoz)

Teinei just looked even more helplessly confused as she looked at the two that were fighting.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on August 04, 2010, 01:08:50 PM
(yo its rhaoz)

Teinei just looked even more helplessly confused as she looked at the two that were fighting.
(I thought you left)
Zander threw Rednaz into a wall and turned towards Teinei. "Find Jee-" Zander started but Rednaz tried to tackle him. Zander nimbly dodged. "Find Jeexx. I'll deal with him." Zander advanced on Rednaz, using Ninjitsu to defend himself.

TobiTheGoodGirl

(...I made a topic as to WHY I came back i nthe spam area so nyeh)

Teinei quickly got herself together and turned and bolted off to go find Jeexx. Uncaring what might hear her, the girl began screaming at the top of her lungs "JEEXX!!! JEEEEEEXXXXXX!!!"

Jazz Nova

Zander backed Rednaz into an apartment before Rednaz started to get harder to fight. Rednaz had just backed into the apartment. He picked up an aluminum baseball bat that was there and started swinging. Zander was forced to dodge around the bat or be clobbered.

HereAndThere

(I'm baaaaaaa-a-ack, bitches.)
Jeexx was sitting on the floor infront of the white goo thing.
"I'm over here...!" He yelled and got up.
"Fuuuuuuuuuu, my head...", Jeexx looked behind him and the thing was coming through the door.
"...Fu...Fuck...", he started running and ran into a dead body that had a shotgun that had strange looking shotgun shells in it.
"Silver shells...?" he loaded the shotgun and waited for the thing to come and after 2 seconds the thing appeard and he shot the undead shit out of it.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Tenei raced to where he siad he was, tripping into the room gasping out "Zander...someone who looks like him....-pant-....needs help."

HereAndThere

"......Okaaay...Take a deep breath and tell me what's happened...", Jeexx said to Tenei, while he was reloading the shotgun.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Sitting up, she explained as calmly as possible "I was walking with someone who looked exactly like Zander but it turns out it wasn't him and then the REAL Zander comes and then they start fighting and one of them is all powerful and stuff and the real Zander needs help so I came to find you." The shaken girl lookedl ike she was bordering on hysterical, but was attempting to calm down.

Jazz Nova

"Your friends can't help you now," Rednaz laughed.  Zander was hiding in a closet to catch his breath. Rednaz was simply too powerful to tackle on his own.  Hey... What's this? Zander thought. There was a modified lightsaber toy in the closet. Instead of plastic, it used metal for the blade. Zander picked it up and weighed it. It wasn't too heavy. Perfect! Zander thought. And just in time! I'm running out of shuriken.

HereAndThere

"So wait, how the fuck am I supposed to help him if he can't beat him? I'm pretty sure the bitch won't die from a bullet to the brain.", Jeexx said and took out the bottle he got from the room.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Teinei just shrugged and said "Would you come on?!!?"

HereAndThere

"...", Jeexx opened the bottle and drank the stuff inside it.
"Fuck...This tastes like shit...", Jeexx said and threw the bottle to the wall.
"Fine...I'll come, even touh I won't be of any use."