Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobiTheGoodGirl

Tenei raced to where he siad he was, tripping into the room gasping out "Zander...someone who looks like him....-pant-....needs help."

HereAndThere

"......Okaaay...Take a deep breath and tell me what's happened...", Jeexx said to Tenei, while he was reloading the shotgun.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Sitting up, she explained as calmly as possible "I was walking with someone who looked exactly like Zander but it turns out it wasn't him and then the REAL Zander comes and then they start fighting and one of them is all powerful and stuff and the real Zander needs help so I came to find you." The shaken girl lookedl ike she was bordering on hysterical, but was attempting to calm down.

Jazz Nova

"Your friends can't help you now," Rednaz laughed.  Zander was hiding in a closet to catch his breath. Rednaz was simply too powerful to tackle on his own.  Hey... What's this? Zander thought. There was a modified lightsaber toy in the closet. Instead of plastic, it used metal for the blade. Zander picked it up and weighed it. It wasn't too heavy. Perfect! Zander thought. And just in time! I'm running out of shuriken.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

"So wait, how the fuck am I supposed to help him if he can't beat him? I'm pretty sure the bitch won't die from a bullet to the brain.", Jeexx said and took out the bottle he got from the room.

TobiTheGoodGirl

Teinei just shrugged and said "Would you come on?!!?"

HereAndThere

"...", Jeexx opened the bottle and drank the stuff inside it.
"Fuck...This tastes like shit...", Jeexx said and threw the bottle to the wall.
"Fine...I'll come, even touh I won't be of any use."