LTH Chapter 6: Origin of the Emeralds

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Last time on Light the hedgehog: the world got exploded into a million peices but then was put back together. unbeknownst to our "Heroes" the place that holds the secret to the Origin of the Emeralds was unlocked! will they find before Eggman does? find out now on this installment of the LTH Saga! CUE THEME SONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csI_e1QdCE&feature=player_embedded

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM
Last time on Light the hedgehog: the world got exploded into a million peices but then was put back together. unbeknownst to our "Heroes" the place that holds the secret to the Origin of the Emeralds was unlocked! will they find before Eggman does? find out now on this installment of the LTH Saga! CUE THEME SONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csI_e1QdCE&feature=player_embedded
yus, with Elana out from COMA (lie for me not posting...<.<)

Light the Hedgehog

LET US BEGIN!

Light: ah..nothing like taking a stroll through Green Hill. *seesa wounded Chaos Demon* WHITE CHAOS?! what happend?

W Chaos: The place where the chaos emeralds were made has been open...and the Dark power that made the Chaos Emeralds and the Burning Rage that made the sol emeralds has been unleashed. only one person can stop it....abd that person is...*dies*

Light: (the only person whose stupid enough to do something like that is...AW CRAP! NOT AGAIN!!) STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs back to his house and bursts through the door* alright, where the heck is he?!

Shadow: you mean stephen? haven't seen him in weeks. must've gone back to the "real world" or something.

(im might do story for awhile, idk i hope you dont mind)

Elana walked through Ocean Palace, "Nothing like a walk with a Chaos Emerald in my hand," said tossing it up in the air and catching it. The sea breeze was calming and refreshing, in the back ground was Cream and her two chaos Chacola and Cheese, the three spoted Elana and waved hello.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: well well well..if it isn't the princess of the emeralds herself......*notices the emerald* (and what a lucky day to find her on the same day she takes a walk with and emerald..no one around to protect her....heh-heh-heh....)

OOC: what do you think of the song i picked for the theme song? i'm gonna be using that theme for a few chapters...so get used to it's loudness. and Stephen's gonna be the villain for quite a while..

Elana growled, "What do you want with me, and what are you doing here?" she asked with a bit of an attitude in her voice.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: I must retrieve the emeralds.....thier dark power is what i need......the Chaos Emeralds? the saviors of this world?! WHAT AN EPIC SHAM!!! THE CHAOS EMERALDS WERE MENT TO DESTROY! WHERE DO YOU THINK THE WORD CHAOS EMERALD COMES FROM?! THE WORD CHAOS ITSELF!! destruction..chaos..anger..madness...power...domination...THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE PUT ON MOBIUS FOR!!

Black Chaos: you're wrong...the chaos emeralds don't have any more darkness in them. because i am the embodiment of that. but i wish for protection. and you should know that too. you created me.

OOC: Fact: i have been a fan of the character Chaos since SADX.

OOC: sorry for not awnsering about the theme, fucking awesome one, and really, chaos was awesome, he just needed to be able to talk or something on that line.

Elana chuckled "Even if the chaos emeralds were evil, they still give off power." She smiled and yelled "Chaos Controll!" and a flash of light made her leave from sight.

Light the Hedgehog

Black Chaos: (run elana, run while you can...) the chaos emeralds are not ment for gones like you-! WHAT THE?! *notices he's begining to disappear* OH NO! IT'S HAPPENING!

Stephen: that's right....i'm eracing you....once it is done in a 3-5 days...YOU WILL BE DESTROYED! ALONG WITH LIGHT! HAVE FUN DYING! *runs away laughing evily*

Black Chaos: NO...! WHY....WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!

Elana noticed the familiar mobian neighborhood, she looked at light's house "Maybe i should go warn them.." She mumbled and walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *opens the door* hi elana! we were just speakin' 'bout ya! as you can see we have a bit of a problem. me and Light are disappearing somehow!! my whole left paw...stub..hand...WHAT EVER IT IS, is gone! i mean seriously, what is going on?! *tiger stripes disappear* WHA! oh god...

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 13, 2010, 12:39:15 PM
Tiger: *opens the door* hi elana! we were just speakin' 'bout ya! as you can see we have a bit of a problem. me and Light are disappearing somehow!! my whole left paw...stub..hand...WHAT EVER IT IS, is gone! i mean seriously, what is going on?! *tiger stripes disappear* WHA! oh god...
Elana looked at tiger, "Well, Stephen was at Ocean Palace, he said something about the emerald's dark powers...but I don't remember what all he needed them for... and Black Chaos was there too." she explained with a worried tone.

Light the Hedgehog

Shade: bah. you idiots. it's called the erasing process!

Light: Shade? dude, what are you doing here?! where were you?!

Shade: well brother, i was erased by that raging moron we call Stephen for a long time. the kid has gone mad. i've already been erased once so it can happen again most likely.

OOC: you remember Shade, right? you know, the character i didn't use for a long time?

Light: so if this Erasing Process completes. will be gone.

Shade: like water on a ducks back.

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 13, 2010, 01:11:54 PM
Shade: bah. you idiots. it's called the erasing process!

Light: Shade? dude, what are you doing here?! where were you?!

Shade: well brother, i was erased by that raging moron we call Stephen for a long time. the kid has gone mad. i've already been erased once so it can happen again most likely.

OOC: you remember Shade, right? you know, the character i didn't use for a long time?

Light: so if this Erasing Process completes. will be gone.

Shade: like water on a ducks back.
OOC: yeah i remember him.

"Why am I not going through the erasing prosses, is it because I'm not related to any of you?" Elana glanced at the chaos emerald that she still had in her hand and handed it to Shadow. "I had found it while I went on that hike with Blaze, she had to go, I wonder why..."

Light the Hedgehog

Shadow:....*looks at the emerald*...! Stephen is after the emeralds...but at the same time he's not...it's like he's possessed.

Tiger: according to my knowledge of the emeralds, Darkness still lingers in the place the they were made...

Light: how do you know that?

Tiger: i do my research. unlike some hedgehogs i know.

Light: WHY YOU LITTLE...

Shade: can we focus on the problem for atleast the rest of this chapter?
OOC: FOURTH WALL BREAK.
Light: 'kay.