LTH Chapter 6: Origin of the Emeralds

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Last time on Light the hedgehog: the world got exploded into a million peices but then was put back together. unbeknownst to our "Heroes" the place that holds the secret to the Origin of the Emeralds was unlocked! will they find before Eggman does? find out now on this installment of the LTH Saga! CUE THEME SONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csI_e1QdCE&feature=player_embedded

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM
Last time on Light the hedgehog: the world got exploded into a million peices but then was put back together. unbeknownst to our "Heroes" the place that holds the secret to the Origin of the Emeralds was unlocked! will they find before Eggman does? find out now on this installment of the LTH Saga! CUE THEME SONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8csI_e1QdCE&feature=player_embedded
yus, with Elana out from COMA (lie for me not posting...<.<)

Light the Hedgehog

LET US BEGIN!

Light: ah..nothing like taking a stroll through Green Hill. *seesa wounded Chaos Demon* WHITE CHAOS?! what happend?

W Chaos: The place where the chaos emeralds were made has been open...and the Dark power that made the Chaos Emeralds and the Burning Rage that made the sol emeralds has been unleashed. only one person can stop it....abd that person is...*dies*

Light: (the only person whose stupid enough to do something like that is...AW CRAP! NOT AGAIN!!) STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs back to his house and bursts through the door* alright, where the heck is he?!

Shadow: you mean stephen? haven't seen him in weeks. must've gone back to the "real world" or something.

(im might do story for awhile, idk i hope you dont mind)

Elana walked through Ocean Palace, "Nothing like a walk with a Chaos Emerald in my hand," said tossing it up in the air and catching it. The sea breeze was calming and refreshing, in the back ground was Cream and her two chaos Chacola and Cheese, the three spoted Elana and waved hello.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: well well well..if it isn't the princess of the emeralds herself......*notices the emerald* (and what a lucky day to find her on the same day she takes a walk with and emerald..no one around to protect her....heh-heh-heh....)

OOC: what do you think of the song i picked for the theme song? i'm gonna be using that theme for a few chapters...so get used to it's loudness. and Stephen's gonna be the villain for quite a while..

Elana growled, "What do you want with me, and what are you doing here?" she asked with a bit of an attitude in her voice.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: I must retrieve the emeralds.....thier dark power is what i need......the Chaos Emeralds? the saviors of this world?! WHAT AN EPIC SHAM!!! THE CHAOS EMERALDS WERE MENT TO DESTROY! WHERE DO YOU THINK THE WORD CHAOS EMERALD COMES FROM?! THE WORD CHAOS ITSELF!! destruction..chaos..anger..madness...power...domination...THAT'S WHAT THEY WERE PUT ON MOBIUS FOR!!

Black Chaos: you're wrong...the chaos emeralds don't have any more darkness in them. because i am the embodiment of that. but i wish for protection. and you should know that too. you created me.

OOC: Fact: i have been a fan of the character Chaos since SADX.

OOC: sorry for not awnsering about the theme, fucking awesome one, and really, chaos was awesome, he just needed to be able to talk or something on that line.

Elana chuckled "Even if the chaos emeralds were evil, they still give off power." She smiled and yelled "Chaos Controll!" and a flash of light made her leave from sight.

Light the Hedgehog

Black Chaos: (run elana, run while you can...) the chaos emeralds are not ment for gones like you-! WHAT THE?! *notices he's begining to disappear* OH NO! IT'S HAPPENING!

Stephen: that's right....i'm eracing you....once it is done in a 3-5 days...YOU WILL BE DESTROYED! ALONG WITH LIGHT! HAVE FUN DYING! *runs away laughing evily*

Black Chaos: NO...! WHY....WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!!!!

Elana noticed the familiar mobian neighborhood, she looked at light's house "Maybe i should go warn them.." She mumbled and walked over to the door and knocked on it.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *opens the door* hi elana! we were just speakin' 'bout ya! as you can see we have a bit of a problem. me and Light are disappearing somehow!! my whole left paw...stub..hand...WHAT EVER IT IS, is gone! i mean seriously, what is going on?! *tiger stripes disappear* WHA! oh god...

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 13, 2010, 12:39:15 PM
Tiger: *opens the door* hi elana! we were just speakin' 'bout ya! as you can see we have a bit of a problem. me and Light are disappearing somehow!! my whole left paw...stub..hand...WHAT EVER IT IS, is gone! i mean seriously, what is going on?! *tiger stripes disappear* WHA! oh god...
Elana looked at tiger, "Well, Stephen was at Ocean Palace, he said something about the emerald's dark powers...but I don't remember what all he needed them for... and Black Chaos was there too." she explained with a worried tone.

Light the Hedgehog

Shade: bah. you idiots. it's called the erasing process!

Light: Shade? dude, what are you doing here?! where were you?!

Shade: well brother, i was erased by that raging moron we call Stephen for a long time. the kid has gone mad. i've already been erased once so it can happen again most likely.

OOC: you remember Shade, right? you know, the character i didn't use for a long time?

Light: so if this Erasing Process completes. will be gone.

Shade: like water on a ducks back.

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 13, 2010, 01:11:54 PM
Shade: bah. you idiots. it's called the erasing process!

Light: Shade? dude, what are you doing here?! where were you?!

Shade: well brother, i was erased by that raging moron we call Stephen for a long time. the kid has gone mad. i've already been erased once so it can happen again most likely.

OOC: you remember Shade, right? you know, the character i didn't use for a long time?

Light: so if this Erasing Process completes. will be gone.

Shade: like water on a ducks back.
OOC: yeah i remember him.

"Why am I not going through the erasing prosses, is it because I'm not related to any of you?" Elana glanced at the chaos emerald that she still had in her hand and handed it to Shadow. "I had found it while I went on that hike with Blaze, she had to go, I wonder why..."

Light the Hedgehog

Shadow:....*looks at the emerald*...! Stephen is after the emeralds...but at the same time he's not...it's like he's possessed.

Tiger: according to my knowledge of the emeralds, Darkness still lingers in the place the they were made...

Light: how do you know that?

Tiger: i do my research. unlike some hedgehogs i know.

Light: WHY YOU LITTLE...

Shade: can we focus on the problem for atleast the rest of this chapter?
OOC: FOURTH WALL BREAK.
Light: 'kay.

Elana sighed "Well, who could be possessing Stephen?" she walked around, if she got too worried the chaos emerald that encases her heart could shatter.

Light the Hedgehog

Light: URGH..jeez...i'm hurting all over...it...it feels like somethings just sucking the life right out of me.

Shade: say hello to the Pain Phase.

Tiger: i'm not feeling anything.

Shade: Stephen or whatever's controlling him must be forcing Light's Erasing Process to go faster than usual.
Light: he knows i'm the reason why we're all here now. also, since i'm the seal for Dark Gaia...

Tiger: THAT'S IT! he must be under Dark Gaia's influence!!

Elana perked up at the name Dark Gaia "Well, then what are we waiting her for, shouldn't we go and find dark gaia and do what we usually do with people like that?" she glanced at the door, then her hands, they looked different...

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: Dark Gaia. they are coming.

Dark Gaia: good. now to completly take over your body.

Stephen: WHAT?! but Dark Gaia...

Dark Gaia: NO BUTS! I HAVE TO TAKE OVER YOUR BODY TO ERASE YOUR STUPID FCs FOREVER!!

Stephen: *comes to his senses* what?!

Lights: WHA-?! Stephen...it feels like he disappeared...and now my pain...urmph....is worse...

Dark Gaia: STUPID REAL WORLD HUMAN. *takes over stephen's body completely*

Stephen:...heeheeheehee.....heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh.......hahahahaha..grahahahahahahaha.....MUAHAHAHAHAH....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Elana felt a surge of pain where the crystal on her fore head is "What is this pain from?" She set a hand on the area that was in pain  "ow..."

Light the Hedgehog

Light: Must...keep...moving...*faints*

Shadow: LIGHT! I KNOW YOU'RE JUST A FAN MADE CHARACTER BUT YOU'RE MY BROTHER! STAY WITH ME....

Shade: it's not effecting me at all....

Tiger: chao have small life forces..i could die at any minute....

Stephen's Spirit: don't give up. you can still do it. you cannot give up. you have to save my body from dark gaia.

Tiger: but...we're losing energy but the second. i feel like i have to wind myself up just to get up and fly.

Elana Droped to her knees from the pain, C'mon i can suck this pain up she thought to her self, It's nothing...

Light the Hedgehog

Shadow: NO!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! CHAOS CONTROL!! *warps all of them to Dark Gaia's Lair*

Stephen: hello shadow..

Shadow: Stephen? where's dark gaia?

Stephen: what you don't see it? I, Dark Gaia, took over this body.

Stephen's Spirit: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THAT BODY! IT BELONGS TO ME! AND WE'RE GOING TO TAKE IT BA- aw who am i kidding. i'm a ghost, shadow's in incontrolable rage, and my FCs and my friend's FCs are disappearing. it's hopeless.

Elana stood and slowly walked twords Stephen, she grabed his shirt collar and pulled him down "Your're just a human, what are you thinking?" She laughed "Any Mobian could kick your ass right now." She said with a very unusual smile, she never acted like this before. she let go of his collar and kicked him in the stomach.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: darn you..I will return again..next time in a much stronger body...

Stephen's Spirit: *takes his body back*

Dark Gaia: hmph...chaos control..*warps to his domain*

Light: what is the origin of the emeralds anyway?

Tiger: it says it on the wall. it's in a language even I can't read.

Stephen: it says the Sol emeralds were forged in volcanic magma. whilst the Chaos  Emeralds were made via the most chaotic storm known: Lightning. using the escence of both Light and Dark Gaia themselves, the emeralds were created...i can't read the rest..

Elana stared at the spot where she dropped Stephen "Why did Dark Gaia just give in like that, I just talked, that's all I did..." she turned to the rest of everyone. "Why did i act like that..." She murmured. 

Light the Hedgehog

Light:....hey Elana! do you know what this says?

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 15, 2010, 01:40:01 PM
Light:....hey Elana! do you know what this says?
Elana turned to the weird language  that Tiger was reading "From what i can read, it says That Dark gaia Took both Sol And Chaos emeralds and used them for his own, Creating pain, suffering and madness to many lands. It was light gaia that took them, and hid with two different families so dark gaia wouldnt do such destruction to lands anymore. The families kept the Emeralds hidden untill two men spreed all 14, one from a parallel universe and one from mobious." She finnished reading the last several words and thought for a moment.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:...if that's true...then....THE CHAOS EMERALDS DO BELONG TO ELANA AND BLAZE'S ROYAL FAMILIES! man, this place is amazing! hey what's this? *walks over to a door* Mobius' first....Chao? *opens it* HOLY **** ON A **** SANDWICH WITH **** ON TOP!! it's still alive.

Old Chao: greetings striped one.

Tiger: my name's Tiger, sir.

Old Chao....*cough*.....

"Oh, Mobi-Chan, I remember you." Elana said, walking over to the elderly chao and petting it "How did you get in here?"

Light the Hedgehog

Mobi-Chan: I'm the guardian of this temple. but then Dark Gaia locked me in this room. he'd kill me if i wouldn't stay here. i had to eat acorns and drink the water from that strange waterfall over there. but that's just me. *COUGH!!!!*

Tiger: Mobi-Chan! are you okay?

Mobi-Chan: i caught a bit of a cold a few days earlier.

Elana picked up Mobi-Chan "Maybe we can take care of you, is that alright?" she looked around the temple.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:...

Light: what's wrong buddy?

Tiger: something about him..hecan talk like i can..do you think i'm related to him in some way?

Light: *looks at Tiger and Mobi-Chan back and forth over and over again* I don't see a resemblance.

Black Chaos: have i appeared at all yet? my character is slowly degenerating, ya know.

Light: SHUT UP, Black Chaos! you'll be more of an awesome character once you finnaly transform into something awesome!

Black Chaos: I'M GOING TO TURN INTO GUNDAM WING?!

Light: *face palm*

Elana slowly turned to Tiger "Actually, you might be, who's your mother? I might remember, I've seen Mobi-Chan's daughter countless times, she might be your mother...."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: hmm...it was...umm...i don't know..the only family i know i've had was Light, you, Black Chaos and the others...

Elana looked back at Mobi-Chan "Can you come with us?" she asked, "I haven't seen you in ages, it would be good to talk again."

Light the Hedgehog

Mobi-Chan: okay. and Tiger, don't give up. you will find your family. if you can find them.

Tiger: *growls* LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM!

Light: *holds back Tiger*

"Mobi-Chan." Elana whined "I think he got that from me, I was a bit of a brat when I was younger..."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *GROWLS*.......ONE MORE INSULT OUT OF THAT SON OF A TURTLE HERMIT I'M GONNA...

Light: *slaps tiger*

Tiger: ouch....*falls asleep*

Light: works every single time.

"I don't ever remember him falling asleep when you did that..." Elana held Mobi-Chan in her arms

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *wakes up* what happened? I blacked out for a second.

Light: yeah...you were going crazy and then i slapped you.

Tiger: orly?

Light: yeah.

Tiger: 'kay.

"Huh, well there are like brothers..." Elana shrugged and started walking around.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *&%#$@!)&(*#$^&*#$^&*@#$*&$%#$*&@#%$@#*&^#%*&@#^%@#$.

OOC: that was some kind of language. not a bunch of swearing.

Light: huh?

Tiger: I Said: *&%#$@!)&(*#$^&*#$^&*@#$*&$%#$*&@#%$@#*&^#%*&@#^%@#$!

Elana's right ear twitched "He said something like...Let's go? I...I think..."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:%$*@#%!#()&^@()#%^*@)#%!^@)*#^@!)*$^!*)@#!!

Elana shrugged "okay he got me on that one..."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: i was reading what that wall says! It says when Dark Gaia is defeated in an incomplete state, part of his escense is left inside the one who released him!

Stephen: OH NO! we have to find the retard who released Dark Gaia!

Light, Black Chaos and Tiger: *facepalm*

"Eggman..." Elana sighed, her right hand was clenched tightly "That fat bastard..." she mumbled to herself

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: i'm talking about that retard over there. *points at Stephen*

Stephen: i don't feel a thing though.

Tiger: you will..

Stephen (voiced mix between his and Dark Gaia's): well that pretty much explains my sudden voice change.

Light:.....are you SURE you created me, Stephen.

Stephen: let's see here....Light the Hedgehog. you entered the Sonic Zone RP world atleast 2 years ago. when i was 10.

"He is right, two years ago sounds right..." Elana said, trying to remember .

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: if whatever i say goes....then...BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY OVER-ACTIVE IMAGINATION! TO DARK GAIA WE GO!!!

Dark Gaia's Lair

Dark Gaia:.....*growls*

Stephen: well isn't that just a punch in the *%$@#$...HE'S AT FULL SIZE! *hides behind Light* HEDGEHOG SHIELD!

Light: Wait..what?! *shot by dark gaia* ow.

"What the hell, hedgehog shield?" Elana asked bluntly. She sighed 'Forget it..."

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *keeps on using Light to deflect Dark gaia's shots*

Light: ow.ow.ow.ow.ow.YEOWCH.ow.ow.ow.ow.ow.owowowowowowowowowowowowow.

Stephen: *throws Light off to the side when he gets close to Dark Gaia*

Light: YOU PSYCHOTIC HUMAN!

Stephen: ....*stares at dark gaia*....hi.

*record scratch noise*

Dark Gaia: you're kidding right? *looks over at elana* is this kid like this all the time?!

Light: just wait until you see Maddie. god is she INSANE!

OOC: no offense. lawl

OOC: Non taken XDDD

Elana looked over at Stephen "Yeah he's like that, but my creator is waaay worse...i swear it." She said, with a scared look on her face. A Brown haired girl with Rainy blue eyes and Pale colored skin randomly walked into the room, followed by a blond haired boy with Hazel eyes and pale skin "JACK, THIS ISN'T THE ICE CREAM STORE!" the girl said, flailing her arms around "Maddie, for the last time I told you we were gonna go to dark Gaia, you wanted to see him remember..." Jackson (Jack...that is his nick name .3.) "Oh, well...THIS STILL ISN'T THE ICE CREAM STORE!" Madison said with a blank look on her face. Elana looked over at Madison "Oh lookie thar, shes with her boy- I mean best friend..." She said, ducking behind Dark Gaia.

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *puts on a hat for no reason*

Dark Gaia: WTF?!

Stephen: i haz a hat. *brings out an ice cream cone* and ice cream.

Dark Gaia: okay....

Stephen: *devilish smile* you want it?

Dark Gaia: okay. i guess.. *takes the ice cream cone and eats it the whole thing*

Stephen: *brings out a remote with one button on it* hmmm...i wonder what this does...*presses the button*

Dark Gaia: oh crap...how did i not see this coming? next thing i'll explo-! *explodes*

Stephen: YAY! WE'RE DOOMED!

"GIR, WHERE! Oh and horray DOOOM!" Madison looked around frantically, but shrugged "Jackson, why did i wanna see dark gaia again?" She asked stupidly "...I don't know." Jackson said. "So much for my cover..." Elana said with a sigh "OHOHOHOH LUK IT'S ELANIEY-KUNN" Madison shouted flailing her arms in the air and glomping Elana.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: YAY! we're doomed!

*record scratch*

Light: *gets up* ugh...i feel like i was shot a thousand times...AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE DOOMED?!

Stephen: what are you talking about? why are you looking at me like that? is there sumthing on my face? does anyone wnat ice cream before the mobian apocolypse comes in 5 months?

Light:....are you sure you created me?

Stephen: i must have been un-random when i made you.

"UNRANDOM, I DARE SAY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Madison randomly pulled out a glove, put it on her hand, took it off and slapped Stephen with it, All while still hugging Elana. Jackson sighed "...Why i still hang out with her is a mystery..."

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: is it just me or is my shadow moving when i'm not doing anything?

Stephen's shadow: fool...destroying dark gaia has given me the freedom I DESERVE!!

Stephen: THAT VOICE! THAT CAN ONLY BE..!

Alex: that's right. You're darker half. *comes out of stephen's shadow* and now that i'm out, i have one thing to say.

Stephen, Light, Tiger and black chaos: what?

Alex (begging): PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN BAD BUT IT IS SO FREAKING DARK IN THERE! *points at stephen's shadow* I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK IN! the only way i can stay out is if you forgive me.

Stephen: no.

Alex: i'll buy you ice cream.

Stephen:....okay, sure. i forgive you. just don't try to trick us, cuz if u do. it's back in my shadow for you.

Madison binked "DARK MAN-GUY IS AWESOME!" she stated randomly. Jackson blinked "So you are the little animal things Maddie's been talking about...Im Jackson..." He introduced himself with a Guilty smile "Madison talks about you alot, besides i've met yah before.." Elana said finnaly breaking free of Madisons grasp.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: hey wait a second. where's Mobi-Chan?

Elana pointed at her shoulder, but was suprised to not see him there "...Wh- i thought he was right here a second ago..." She muttered.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: HEY! i remmber now! my mother always used to tell me stories about mobi-chan! she also said that Mobi-Chan was my great-great..uhm...how many greats is that? anyway I AM related to mobi-chan. I wonder if i got my ferocious attitude from him.

Alex: ALRIGHT ALREADY WE GET IT!

Stephen: 1 |_13k P13! (translation: I LIEK PIE!)

Madison blinked, then ran around "PIE IS THE LIE IN A CAKE!" she shouted. "I could believe you would get your ferocious attitude from Mobi-Chan." Elana said, trying to forget about what Madison had just said.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:....

Stephen: *staring at tiger's shining claws* shiny.

Light: *slaps stephen*

Stephen: ice cream? *gives light ice cream*

Light: uhm.....

Stephen: EAT IT!!!! *shoves it in his mouth*

Tiger: *looks at elana while pointing at stephen* IS THIS KID ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!