Left 4 Dead Role-play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, January 04, 2011, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Alright, that looks good enough, I'm sure they won't mind me adding you to the list.

darkyellowz

(now i'll just wait for a reply from DFX)

Tanassy

(Well my character is unconscious, I'm waiting for another person to come along or something..)

darkyellowz

Quote from: Tenacious BloodFury~ on January 29, 2011, 12:19:30 AM
(Well my character is unconscious, I'm waiting for another person to come along or something..)
sleep squrm?

Jazz Nova

Jazz heard gunshots. He crept along the rooftops, trying not to attract any infected. In fact, he was worried that he may be partially infected, too. After that last encounter, he wasn't sure of anything any more. He just needed to be with someone. Then, he ad a chance of survival.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

~Bubblicious~

The sound of what seemed to be a young boy shouting deffinately caught this woman's attention. Scenting the air and finding a trace through the overpowering stench of decay from the infected, she bolted off. As silent as death, she ran, trench coat flying out behind her. Her eyes absently swept across the area, seeing nothing...however her keenly trained eyes caught sight of a safe-room door. I wonder... with that, she slowly picked her way over to the door, fumbling with the handle a bit. Huffing upon finding it locked, she called out softly "Mind unlocking this and letting me in?"

Tanassy

The doctor shivered and rolled over, landing on the ground hard. He groaned in agony as pain coursed through him once more and he vomited all over the nearest wall, barely missing the boy. Feeling empty, he then stirred for a while before falling unconscious once more.

Shadow26

The brown haired boy looked around,seeking assistance,until he saw a white figure on the floor in agony.As he was running to the figure's aid,the boy tripped.
Not knowing what it was,he turned his head slightly,seeing the Smoker.The Smoker had wrapped his long tongue around the boy's leg,then it hang on tightly,pulling him towards the gruesome mouth.
Not knowing what to do,the boy,defenseless,wrapped his hands around a bloody pole,clinging on for dear life.......

darkyellowz

(sorry for the late reply)

the little boy hearded the womans voice followed by the Docter's vomit. the little boy walked up to the door. "it's not safe to be anywhere out here." the little boy said

~Bubblicious~

"I know it's not safe, that's why I want in." Lenora growled in annoyance, frowning a bit. How bothersome, was it truely that hard to open the door? "Now, PLEASE open the door."

darkyellowz

the little boy opened the door holding 2 silenced SMGs. "if you get infected like that docter, your dead." the little boy said giveing a warning and welcomeing her in.

~Bubblicious~

She rolled her crimson eyes at the ignorant little boy, walking in. "Boy, I'll tell you this now, you can't kill me...and" she looked at the unconcious man "He's onyl half infected...does he look like a giant walrus of a boomer to you? no. If anythign his vomit could be used as a weapon, he's still a survivor, learn before you shoot, ignorant fool."  she growled at the boy. Finding a clean corner of the room, she took off her long coat, revealing her hourglass form and clothing. Sitting down, she set it over herself as a blanket.

darkyellowz

the little boy put the guns away and closes the door, he walked over to a desk overfilled by paper and he starts searching threw them as if he knew what it all ment.

Jazz Nova

Jazz silently dropped down off a rooftop. Behind a Boomer. The Boomer had his tongue wrapped around someone's leg and was trying to eat him. Is that... A fully automatic pistol? Too damn convenient, but I'll get what I can. I bet it has one or two shots, too.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Shadow26

"Ack!" the boy said,loosing his grip.He was frustrated and annoyed that someone hadn't already done something,anything.But,he saw the situation.A doctor unconscious.Then at that moment,he lost his grip.As he was watching the Smoker's face,coming closer and closer,the boy randomly grabbed the ground for any sign of weapons.Then,he saw a desert eagle,lying on the ground.This was his chance.He made a jump for it with his other leg and grabbed the pistol."See ya...." he said,pointing the pistol and the Boomer's face and pulled the trigger.Nothing came out.The pistol,lying there,that gave him hope,was out of ammo.The threw the gun at the Boomer."C'mon you idiot,eat me!" the boy without hope shouted.The back of his head was hitting the ground hard as he was getting pulled to the Smoker's face.