Left 4 Dead Role-play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, January 04, 2011, 10:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

(^Boomer? I think you mean Smoker)

The doctor was on the ground for a while before he came round and felt a presence around him. He coughed and dry vomited, nothing coming out. Reaching beneath his dirty white coat, he grabbed a water bottle, opening and consuming it's contents greedily, quickly regretting having done so.
As he stood up, he began to stumble, but the figures watching over him managed to stabilize him and help him up. He blinked several times and looked around, before sitting back down. He wouldn't be moving for a while, not without aid.
(also, ben, the two silenced SMG's is a bit much to start off with, we're meant to have pistols, and possibly some basic weapons in the safe house)

darkyellowz

the little boy still sitting at the desk looking at the archives said "the war created this mess..." silently before getting up and pulling down a white borad with tons of writing on it, he then begins writing more onto it.

(if you play no-mercy a silenced SMG is found at the start when you begin. having two is mealy an armatures work, but if one where to say that they had 2 shotguns they that would be stupid. and i am not trying to be mean or anything here.)

Tanassy

(You're a kid, the power of two SMG's would knock you over. And DONT godmod yourself and say it doesn't. You should have thought about that earlier. Trust me, I've used ONE SMG before and they are very erratic, two is just... yeah.)

darkyellowz

(ehhhhh, i can't argue with you there... lets just pretend it's silent python revolvers!)

Princessofthechaosemerald

A young Girl Strolled down the street, some lights flickering, some not even on. The girl sobbed, it some how kept her calm, for what has happened now, it would be hard not to burst out in rage or sadness. A zombie approached, nothing big, just a simple infected, the girl simply pulled out her pistol, aimed and fired. The dead body fell to the ground, limp, the blood oozing out of the torso and onto the blue-white sidewalk. The fire echoed though the black night, fearing that more zombies might show, the girl picked up her pace and left the scene.