The Forum War -RP, please read first post-

Started by xSalashawty, June 28, 2011, 06:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

"Unfortunatly..I am gothic, so sometimes anything I talk about is disturbing. But I do like to rant and talk about videogames, old cartoons and all those good things," She said in reply, slightly bowing her head because she admit she was gothic.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

~Bubblicious~

"Nothing wrong with being gothic, I went through a phase myself." she blinked a little, not being one to judge. "I like the old time cartoons and videogames myself though, been a gamer since I was two years old... of course that was because my parents didn't want to take care of me when I cried and would just put me down in front of a playstation or other console."

jkid101094

"This is supposed to be a forum WAR, Goddamnit. Not little tinky twinkle toes time." jkid then smashed through a nerby wall with an army tank and began shooting wildly throughout the area. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go pick up some hookers, Im-a bring them back, then I'm gonna beat them to death with with my soup ladel." jkid then drove away, sandvich in hand, to go collect his group of whores.

((Am I doin' it rite? *shot*))

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Marcel said "Tobi.. I'll be right back.." and flew over to Jkid to kick his balls.
"Kay, I'm back..shit, what's this white stuff on me?"

(not an attempt to be cool.. just what I'd do if given the chance.)

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

"...trololo." I chuckled a bit, getting up and hopping over the back of the couch, sitting down happily. What? I'd rather watch...until some idiot comes along with grammar and spelling so atrocious I can't help but kill them. (*steamrolled*)

jkid101094

Quote from: xKáyáh'sCátpirèty on July 02, 2011, 05:44:48 AM
Marcel said "Tobi.. I'll be right back.." and flew over to Jkid to kick his balls.
"Kay, I'm back..shit, what's this white stuff on me?"

(not an attempt to be cool.. just what I'd do if given the chance.)
((Well I love you too, Salas.))

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on July 02, 2011, 05:47:17 AM
"...trololo." I chuckled a bit, getting up and hopping over the back of the couch, sitting down happily. What? I'd rather watch...until some idiot comes along with grammar and spelling so atrocious I can't help but kill them. (*steamrolled*)
"Want me to 'convince' a grammar noob here?" Marcel asked, sounding joyful

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 02, 2011, 05:47:57 AM
((Well I love you too, Salas.))
(I still love you. 8D)

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

xSalashawty

"Fuck, none! This is rare because there is usually 1 person. I think we scared him off though. He was EXTREMELY pissed. Oh and I got a name change approved by the government. My name is now Salas," she said, chuckling about the time everyone scared off a member. "Should we do something to or with Jkid?" she then asked.

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

"TO him sounds dirty. WITH him sounds dirty. Win-win situation."

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on July 02, 2011, 06:56:51 AM
"TO him sounds dirty. WITH him sounds dirty. Win-win situation."
"That...or we could torture him with fuzzy handcuffs, OR we could have a bitchslap fight with him. Take your pick" Salas said, VERY excited.
Quote from: jkid101094 on July 02, 2011, 07:02:42 AM
((Oh bby. *shot dead*))
(..xD)

Click me.

~Bubblicious~

xSalashawty

(great..:D)
"Awesome! Let's go get him!" Salas said. So she dragged Jkid to Tobi and brought him to a fence where they cuffed him. "You ready?~"

Click me.

Tanassy

(Chiming in late, would have liked to get in before that little plan started but it was unavoidable)

As the dust from Jkid's recent 'attack' had yet to settle, the place was pretty hazy. A slight noise was heard from outside- just beyond the huge gaping hole in the wall. Then a faint voice- Female. "Oh?"
Then a small shadow came over the particles of dust lingering in the air, no longer shining from the moonlight outside. A silhouette.. it grew slightly larger over a few seconds, silencing the room. Then it stopped.

Nothing..

The shadow moved slightly, just a tad..
Then a bit more, changing shape slightly..
"ACHOO!"

The dust quickly cleared, almost as if frightened by this sudden event, even revealed in it's wake was.. a girl. She looked about 18, though a little short. Her long purple hair went all the way down to knee level and wavered slightly in the dying wind. Silence still eerily echoed through the room.. Then the girl spoke, a high yet beautiful voice- "Wh... why do I always have to walk in at situations like this?"

Things settled, and the room returned to it's former life.

Note- Name's Tana. the idea is that she walked in, having an opposite effect than intended. Everyone knows her.
She's mysterious- but also shy and quite reserved around certain people