Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Maddie's attempt to revive the RP section a bit #1 C: Thought this would bring back some of the old RPers around here, it might, it might not. Who knows C:

Check back for rule changes, or additions, I might be doing that here and there. So please, check back to this post often, I will add who is part of the RP, you know stuff like that.
~~

It's August 5th, 1935. You live in a small city named Hamburg in Germany, and you're living through Hitler's reign...and World War II.

Hamburg Germany during the 30's was like, almost a Ghetto, very poor. It was a Gau, which means it was a de-facto for the Nazi's during this time. You and a group of new found friends are going to help each other live through this terrible phase through history.
~~~~

Yes, this is a WWII RP, you're not into it? Don't join, obviously.

Here's some of the rules I want you guys to follow if you're going to join, please follow them.

1.) This takes place in the 1930's if you don't know much about the 30's, but you want to join, obviously, I'd kind of want you to do a tiny bit of research, it was not like it is today.

2.) Styles and some actions/personalities in the 30's aren't like they are today. Make sure your character fits that time period in history. Characters didn't run around with funky died hair, females didn't curse very much (it was unladylike and was looked down upon, so be careful if you do make your character curse), etc. and so forth.

3.) I WILL allow furries, but, no powers of any kind...please. I'm trying to make this as realistic as I can keep/as I can.

4.)-See rule 2- Be-careful about your language, again, women didn't curse too often, you shouldn't say god's name in vain (I know, just go with me on this) and according to what me and some friends researched, you can only say limbs, not arms, legs, etc. it's a weird thing I know.

5.)Romance IS allowed, BUT nothing too...heated, if you know what I mean by that.

6.) The max amount of characters I will allow is 3, only because I don't want you or anyone else getting overwhelmed. And Yes, I will allow you to have one character as maybe, a random citizen or something like that, and then one as a Nazi Solider.

7.) I do NOT want a script style role-play, please (Character: nsldjkfha;df -action- ) I want a story set ( Character walks over to the young girl, and drags her away, "You're going over here." He grunted. ).

8.) Maybe once in awhile you want to have a passerby character do something, like, a nameless background character. You want to do that? That's fine, but there's a limit, all of the people who are interested in this RP will probably know what I mean by that. Just keep in mind that Passerby is a PASSERBY not a character you will keep with you throughout the rp.

~~

Here's the application. I have ONE, ONE big thing about this. I WANT IT MESSAGED TO ME, PLEASE THROUGH THE FORUM'S MESSAGING/PMS One Application per character, obviously. Your Biography doesn't have to be a whole life story, just state what you think is important to know about the character.

Name

Age/DOB

Species

Religion (yes, this is kinda important)

Biography

Description (Please make it thoroughly detailed)/ Picture

If you post your application on the topic here, I'll ignore it. Just a heads up, k? It will HAVE to be messaged to me.
----
Here's my Application for reference/ example:

Name: Alliah Cohenstien

Age/DOB: 16. Born: March, 4th 1919

Species:
Human

Religion (yes, this is kinda important): Jewish

Biography: Alliah was born in Blackpool, England, but moved to Hamburg when she was around four because her parents needed a cheaper place to live. Her eldest brother was beaten to death at a schoolyard one day because of his religion. Alliah was 16 at this time, and instead of being that happy-go-lucky little girl she used to be, she turned into a seclusive, shy, and confused teen. She loves to paint, it's her emotional outlet, nothing matters to her when she paints. She can also play the Cello and piano.

Description (Please make it thoroughly detailed)/ Picture:
( I didn't draw because I'm too lazy :L  I'll probably edit the post so I can add the drawing once I get around to it) Alliah has wavy medium length dark brown hair, hazel Green-brown eyes, and light ivory skin. She's got a nice frame, and very thin. High cheekbones etc.etc. She's about five two and a half, and doesn't wear anything but those modest dresses her mother makes her wear.
---

So If you're going to be a part of this role-play, please check your messages so I can let you know if you've been accepted or not C: This RP will start as soon as the first person get's their O-K!

Rpers:
Jeexx
Maddie
Salas
Jordan

HereAndThere

"...I am really getting sick of these damn nazis...", Jesse thought as he walked through an alley close to his house.
"They don't seem to want anything but war...I cannot stand that..."
He had just ran into a couple of soldiers who were beating some black kid for stealing.
"Just fuck them...Fuck them all to oblivion, hell and beyond that."

xSalashawty

Cathy saw the soldiers beating the kid. Terrified, she ran to a rather awkward and tall male silhouette in the dark alley.
"...wh-what's that?" the clueless child questioned herself, walking backwards out of the alleyway.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"You know, running like that really makes you an easy target.", Jesse said to Cathy after he had heard her footsteps.
He turned around and said; "Running away from Nazis isn't the best possible idea, you know. You see, they're trained to keep an eye out for people like you. People who get scared easily. People who are easily manipulated.", after finishing his sentence he looked at Cathy with a sort of dead look in his eyes and said;
"May I ask you who are you, or will just run out into the streets, so that those guys can either beat you up for the fuck of it?"

A young teen had just walked out from a small Jewish store, she was just shopping for her favorite sweets before the store closed down. She looked over at the fight between the soldiers and black boy. "It's a shame..." She said, clutching the bag in her hands a bit.

Super Sonic Boom

I'm personally not a big RP-er but here's some videos for some "inspiration" if people are hitting a block.
Off topic I know... but it's off topic in an off topic section. Enjoy~ (couldn't resist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4gosgp-cc&feature=relmfu

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 11, 2012, 10:34:29 AM
I'm personally not a big RP-er but here's some videos for some "inspiration" if people are hitting a block.
Off topic I know... but it's off topic in an off topic section. Enjoy~ (couldn't resist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4gosgp-cc&feature=relmfu
( I lol'd...a lot. )

xSalashawty

"I'm C-Cathy. M-my parents l-left me. Do-don't hurt me, please," the little girl cowered. She grabbed Jesse's shirt.
"Let's get out of here," she whimpered.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I'm Jesse. My house is around here, but that's all you need to know. Oh, and here's a question: Where are you going? You said that your parents left you, so you don't have a place to stay, do you?" after asking Cathy the question, Jesse turned around and started to walk forward.

xSalashawty

Cathy let go of the shirt. "Yeah. I'm alone because my parents could care less about me. I live by the ports." She sighed. "Do I need to stay here or anything?"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...Well you can sleep in my house tonight, but that's only if you have no other place to stay.", Jesse said as he stopped and turned around.
"So, tell me, do you have anywhere else to stay?"

The girl passed an ally-way and found a couple of people, she stopped and watched for a moment, "I hate this place..." she muttered to herself, before starting off again.

xSalashawty

"If living on rocks and decks count, then yes, I do have a place to say," she said with a sigh.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...Fine...You can sleep in my house for now.", Jesse noticed the girl walking towards them.
"...Let's go."

The girl saw them walk away from her, she shrugged, "It's not the first time..."