Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Maddie's attempt to revive the RP section a bit #1 C: Thought this would bring back some of the old RPers around here, it might, it might not. Who knows C:

Check back for rule changes, or additions, I might be doing that here and there. So please, check back to this post often, I will add who is part of the RP, you know stuff like that.
~~

It's August 5th, 1935. You live in a small city named Hamburg in Germany, and you're living through Hitler's reign...and World War II.

Hamburg Germany during the 30's was like, almost a Ghetto, very poor. It was a Gau, which means it was a de-facto for the Nazi's during this time. You and a group of new found friends are going to help each other live through this terrible phase through history.
~~~~

Yes, this is a WWII RP, you're not into it? Don't join, obviously.

Here's some of the rules I want you guys to follow if you're going to join, please follow them.

1.) This takes place in the 1930's if you don't know much about the 30's, but you want to join, obviously, I'd kind of want you to do a tiny bit of research, it was not like it is today.

2.) Styles and some actions/personalities in the 30's aren't like they are today. Make sure your character fits that time period in history. Characters didn't run around with funky died hair, females didn't curse very much (it was unladylike and was looked down upon, so be careful if you do make your character curse), etc. and so forth.

3.) I WILL allow furries, but, no powers of any kind...please. I'm trying to make this as realistic as I can keep/as I can.

4.)-See rule 2- Be-careful about your language, again, women didn't curse too often, you shouldn't say god's name in vain (I know, just go with me on this) and according to what me and some friends researched, you can only say limbs, not arms, legs, etc. it's a weird thing I know.

5.)Romance IS allowed, BUT nothing too...heated, if you know what I mean by that.

6.) The max amount of characters I will allow is 3, only because I don't want you or anyone else getting overwhelmed. And Yes, I will allow you to have one character as maybe, a random citizen or something like that, and then one as a Nazi Solider.

7.) I do NOT want a script style role-play, please (Character: nsldjkfha;df -action- ) I want a story set ( Character walks over to the young girl, and drags her away, "You're going over here." He grunted. ).

8.) Maybe once in awhile you want to have a passerby character do something, like, a nameless background character. You want to do that? That's fine, but there's a limit, all of the people who are interested in this RP will probably know what I mean by that. Just keep in mind that Passerby is a PASSERBY not a character you will keep with you throughout the rp.

~~

Here's the application. I have ONE, ONE big thing about this. I WANT IT MESSAGED TO ME, PLEASE THROUGH THE FORUM'S MESSAGING/PMS One Application per character, obviously. Your Biography doesn't have to be a whole life story, just state what you think is important to know about the character.

Name

Age/DOB

Species

Religion (yes, this is kinda important)

Biography

Description (Please make it thoroughly detailed)/ Picture

If you post your application on the topic here, I'll ignore it. Just a heads up, k? It will HAVE to be messaged to me.
----
Here's my Application for reference/ example:

Name: Alliah Cohenstien

Age/DOB: 16. Born: March, 4th 1919

Species:
Human

Religion (yes, this is kinda important): Jewish

Biography: Alliah was born in Blackpool, England, but moved to Hamburg when she was around four because her parents needed a cheaper place to live. Her eldest brother was beaten to death at a schoolyard one day because of his religion. Alliah was 16 at this time, and instead of being that happy-go-lucky little girl she used to be, she turned into a seclusive, shy, and confused teen. She loves to paint, it's her emotional outlet, nothing matters to her when she paints. She can also play the Cello and piano.

Description (Please make it thoroughly detailed)/ Picture:
( I didn't draw because I'm too lazy :L  I'll probably edit the post so I can add the drawing once I get around to it) Alliah has wavy medium length dark brown hair, hazel Green-brown eyes, and light ivory skin. She's got a nice frame, and very thin. High cheekbones etc.etc. She's about five two and a half, and doesn't wear anything but those modest dresses her mother makes her wear.
---

So If you're going to be a part of this role-play, please check your messages so I can let you know if you've been accepted or not C: This RP will start as soon as the first person get's their O-K!

Rpers:
Jeexx
Maddie
Salas
Jordan

HereAndThere

"...I am really getting sick of these damn nazis...", Jesse thought as he walked through an alley close to his house.
"They don't seem to want anything but war...I cannot stand that..."
He had just ran into a couple of soldiers who were beating some black kid for stealing.
"Just fuck them...Fuck them all to oblivion, hell and beyond that."

xSalashawty

Cathy saw the soldiers beating the kid. Terrified, she ran to a rather awkward and tall male silhouette in the dark alley.
"...wh-what's that?" the clueless child questioned herself, walking backwards out of the alleyway.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"You know, running like that really makes you an easy target.", Jesse said to Cathy after he had heard her footsteps.
He turned around and said; "Running away from Nazis isn't the best possible idea, you know. You see, they're trained to keep an eye out for people like you. People who get scared easily. People who are easily manipulated.", after finishing his sentence he looked at Cathy with a sort of dead look in his eyes and said;
"May I ask you who are you, or will just run out into the streets, so that those guys can either beat you up for the fuck of it?"

A young teen had just walked out from a small Jewish store, she was just shopping for her favorite sweets before the store closed down. She looked over at the fight between the soldiers and black boy. "It's a shame..." She said, clutching the bag in her hands a bit.

Super Sonic Boom

I'm personally not a big RP-er but here's some videos for some "inspiration" if people are hitting a block.
Off topic I know... but it's off topic in an off topic section. Enjoy~ (couldn't resist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4gosgp-cc&feature=relmfu

Quote from: Chris Silvano on June 11, 2012, 10:34:29 AM
I'm personally not a big RP-er but here's some videos for some "inspiration" if people are hitting a block.
Off topic I know... but it's off topic in an off topic section. Enjoy~ (couldn't resist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu4gosgp-cc&feature=relmfu
( I lol'd...a lot. )

xSalashawty

"I'm C-Cathy. M-my parents l-left me. Do-don't hurt me, please," the little girl cowered. She grabbed Jesse's shirt.
"Let's get out of here," she whimpered.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I'm Jesse. My house is around here, but that's all you need to know. Oh, and here's a question: Where are you going? You said that your parents left you, so you don't have a place to stay, do you?" after asking Cathy the question, Jesse turned around and started to walk forward.

xSalashawty

Cathy let go of the shirt. "Yeah. I'm alone because my parents could care less about me. I live by the ports." She sighed. "Do I need to stay here or anything?"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...Well you can sleep in my house tonight, but that's only if you have no other place to stay.", Jesse said as he stopped and turned around.
"So, tell me, do you have anywhere else to stay?"

The girl passed an ally-way and found a couple of people, she stopped and watched for a moment, "I hate this place..." she muttered to herself, before starting off again.

xSalashawty

"If living on rocks and decks count, then yes, I do have a place to say," she said with a sigh.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...Fine...You can sleep in my house for now.", Jesse noticed the girl walking towards them.
"...Let's go."

The girl saw them walk away from her, she shrugged, "It's not the first time..."

HereAndThere

Jesse walked took out a pen and a notebook from his pocket and starting writing on it;
"Cathy, no parents, no place to stay. August 5th."

Jordan teh Echidna

A very-young-for-war boy was in Germany.
Not only Germany, but at the heart of it's operations, he was stationed in Berlin, near where Hitler was. He had been appointed this place as a double-agent by the British to discover the Nazi's plans, and succeeded. He was 16.

Unfortunately, this had also led him to believe the fabrication that the Germans would overthrow the English, and so he stayed, ceasing communication with Britain.
He was sent from Berlin to the closer city of Hamberg, to patrol for any sort of protests or attacks from Jew or English.
He saw a penny on the ground and laughed softly to himself.
"Soon enough, a Jew will be here. I should wait here for one". He also subconsiously rubbed his nose during this remark, achieving two racist objectives.

He hid in a nearby alley and waited, looking around, hearing footsteps.
He carried a machine gun, and two magnums.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

xSalashawty

"I may not know much, but I know that you should always be aware about where you are... and being in a journal is a big violation," Cathy said, full of worry. "Maybe check the....the..." she stumbled.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Obviously, but I need to keep track of the people who will have to pay me after Hitler gets screwed over...", Jesse said with a quiet voice while shoving the pen and notebook back into his pocket.
"And check what?"

xSalashawty

"...corner," Cathy continued. "There's some behind us and y-you never know," she whispered.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...I think we should just get gong now. You know, just to be safe and make sure we don't suffer the same fate as that kid." Jesse said while he was looking at the girl behind Cathy.
"...I wonder if she's spying on us..." he thought and then turned around.
"Let's go."

xSalashawty

"What're you looking at?" Cathy asked. She quietly tagged along Jesse's side, finally giving a quick glance behind her. She didn't see anything but the cruelty the Nazis were doing. She gave a small tear and thought to herself, "Rest in peace, fellow boy."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Feeling sorry for people who die never works out. You might as well cry ever second for every single person who dies.", he said and started walking.

xSalashawty

Cathy wiped her tear off. "True, true..now let's hurry," she said with a worry.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"My house is just around the corner.", Jesse walked a bit faster than Cathy.
"I'll think of somewhere that you can sleep...The couch is pretty small...If I can't think of anything else, you'll have to sleep on the couch, sorry." he said as he was taking the key out of his pocket.

xSalashawty

"I'm fine with the couch. I can cramp myself down anyways," Cathy responded. "Thank you for bringing me into your house...you're k-kind," she stammered with a happy flair coming out of her voice.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I'm anything but kind. As I stated before, I'll milk you dry after everything's over.", Jesse then whispered;
"Move it, I have a feeling we might get into trouble soon..." he had noticed someone else in the alley.

jkid101094

((So I'm doing my normal moderator duties and I figure that I'll come here and see what you kids are up to since this topic is so active. I click said topic and the first thing I see is this:

Quote from: Jeexx on June 13, 2012, 07:49:03 AM
"I'll milk you dry after everything's over." , Jesse then whispered.

...what the fuck are you kids doing? xD))

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2012, 08:16:43 AM
((So I'm doing my normal moderator duties and I figure that I'll come here and see what you kids are up to since this topic is so active. I click said topic and the first thing I see is this:

((HurrHurr, it was supposed to sound perverted, sillyJkid.))

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2012, 08:16:43 AM

((brbrbrbrb loool forever giggling))

The girl kept walking, she lived down the corner, in a nice little cottage, it wasn't grand, but it did the job well. She sighed again, still tightly clutching her bag.

xSalashawty

Quote from: Jeexx on June 13, 2012, 09:06:03 AM
((HurrHurr, it was supposed to sound perverted, sillyJkid.))
((nothing to do here!))

Cathy sped up behind Jesse. "What's the thing you're worried about?" She asked, hoping that it wouldn't anger or bother him.

Click me.

HereAndThere

((Sorry...The character's meant to be a genius, but he's lacking in one subject. Y'know, anything perverted or sexual, etc. Sorry :c))
"Nothing...Nothing...Just have this strange feeling that we're going to get into quite a bit of trouble in a moment or two...", Jesse then walked over to the door and opened it. "Get in."

xSalashawty

Cathy let herself in. "The couch isn't so bad," she remarked. "I can sleep here. Don't worry about me!" she continued.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Good to hear. 'Cause I don't like it when I have to let people sleep in my bed. For me it's a pain to sleep on the couch...So I'd prefer for the guest to sleep on it. In short, thanks." he said and put his notebook on the desk that was in the middle of the room.
"Hope you like my humble house.", after telling her that he went to the kitchen and cut himself a slice of bread.
"Want some?"

xSalashawty

"You eat first, I'll eat whatever you don't finish," Cathy responded. "Thanks for the offer." She laid down on the couch. "It's really comfortable. It's better than rocks," she complimented.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Obviously. Rocks aren't fit for sleeping, well, they are if you can find a proper formation...Had to sleep on them a couple of times." Jesse said as he then started to look around the place.
"Still can't believe the guy just gave this house to me..." he started to wonder for reasons why he was given the house he was currently living in.

The girl had watched the two enter the house, "Probably related..." She shrugged, and walked two houses down and entered a small red-brick cottage looking house.

HereAndThere

"But that's enough of that. I can fix you up something better than just bread, you know. How about some soup?", Jesse asked Cathy as he walked back into the kitchen.

xSalashawty

"I'm fine with just bread, unless you insist," Cathy replied back. "I haven't had bread for quite awhile because the Nazi's found my food stash yesterday."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Oh? Then I assume you're quite hungry...Am I Right?" he asked from her while getting ready to make some soup for himself and Cathy, if she chose to eat or not.
"Well, I'm going to start preparing some soup for myself. You can eat bread, soup or both." he then said after starting to cut the vegetables and peeling the potatoes.

xSalashawty

"Yeah, I'm fine with just bread though. Need some help with the vegetables?" Cathy asked as she started to walk towards the kitchen.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, if you want to, you can cut them into some small cubes.", Jesse was almost finished with the potatoes already and started to chop them into cubes. "The knives are over there", he pointed to the left corner of the kitchen.
"By the way, are you any good at cooking?" he then asked from her.
"Just thought I'd ask, hope you don't mind.", he then resumed silently chopping the potatoes.

xSalashawty

"I cooked for myself using an open if that counts," Cathy replied as she retrieved a knife. She began to cut potatoes in first fry-shaped strips, shortening them down to cubes. "Is it fine if I cut them like this?" she asked as she continued to cut.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Yeah, looks good. Keep doing that. We'll probably be done in a minute or two...And then we'll have to find something to do for the time that the soup has to boil and cook...", he said and started to think of things to do.
"I really don't know what there is to do here, because I'm just living here temporarily...What about you? Do you have any idea what we could do?" he asked from Cathy and slowed on the chopping for a moment.

Jordan teh Echidna

The man stopped standing in the corner because nobody appeared unfortunately. He resumed his patrol.
Luckily nothing was out of the norm. No protests or screaming or attacks, no English.
He shot a bullet out of frustration from the lack of action since he betrayed the British, but then remembered how it would be rewarded soon enough.
He just had to wait.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

xSalashawty

Cathy asked, "Temporarily? Wait, how'd you get this house?" She continued to cut the potatoes while beginning to glance around the house for any weapon in case of an attack.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, I went around asking people if I could sleep in their house for the night, 'cause you see, I'm a traveler, I don't have a permanent home anymore. And then when I asked the owner of this house, she gave me the key and said 'All Yours' and left.", Jesse then checked the pieces he had cut and then asked Cathy. "Are you about done with those? We could get the soup done in a moment or two if you are."

xSalashawty

Cathy looked down at the potatoes and realized that she was just simply making the same cuts. "Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." She handed the potatoes to Jesse. "So, uh, if there was to be an overnight attack, do you have a weapon or some sort of plan?" she inquired.

Click me.

HereAndThere

Jesse put all the potatoes and vegetables into a pot of boiling water.
"Strategy. That's what Hitler uses, that's what I'll use. I found three ranged weapons in the house. A handgun, a rifle and a shotgun.", he told Cathy and then looked around.
"The handgun is in one of the cabinets, the rifle is under my bed and the shotgun is under the couch. I thought I'd let you know, 'cause they might want to purge us all right now and come in to just shoot our brains out...", he began to think about a strategy for two people to survive. 'I only have a Survival plan for one person though...' he thought to himself. 'I need to come up with a survival plan for two or more...'

xSalashawty

"If you need help with that plan, then you can get me," Cathy responded. "I'd even at least board up the windows, but it's up to you. Sometimes I'm insane with my ideas." She went over to her couch to examine her shotgun. "It's nice."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Not really sure where the owner kept her shells, but it's loaded at the moment, so don't shoot.", Jesse said when he came into the living room and looked at Cathy examining the shotgun.
"And well, you can choose whether you want to help me with the plan or not." he then said to her.

xSalashawty

Cathy put the gun back under the couch. "We'll look for the shells later, I suppose. If you want my opinion or ideas during the plan, then you can ask me. I'm sure you're smarter than I am."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Being smart is only in the mind of the person. Someone else might say you're smart, but you might not be. It's all in your own mind, not others and to myself, I'm not smart. I'm still far away from being smart." Jesse said while going to sit on the couch next to Cathy.
"Sorry...I sometimes 'overreact' to things like that."

xSalashawty

"It's fine," Cathy responded. "My parents were like that. I'm used to it."
"So...how's the soup?" she asked.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I doubt it's ready yet...It'll take a while longer...So, what do you want to do to pass the time?" he asked from Cathy and then suggested:
"I usually solve mathematical problems with cards...How about that?"

xSalashawty

"Mathematickle? I'm not that great with those things," Cathy admitted. "I'll try it I guess."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Great, let me just get the cards...", he said and got up to get the cards from the kitchen.
"Here they are...", then he walked back to Cathy and shuffled the cards, after which he put five cards on to table.
"The Jack is 11, The Queen is 12, The King is 13 and an Ace is 1." he told Cathy.
The cards on the table were an Ace of Spades, a Queen of Clubs, 3 of Hearts, 7 of Clubs and Jack of Spades.
"You add the first and last cards together, then minus the second and fourth cards, then multiply with the middle card."

xSalashawty

(Even I was a bit confused by that, but I figured it out..)
Cathy looked slightly confused. "So, 1, 12, 3, 7, and 11," She arranged the cards to this order:
1, 11, 12, 7, and 3.
"11 + 1 is 12, 12 - 7 is 5, what...? this is a bit confusing," she admitted, constantly counting on her fingers.

Click me.

HereAndThere

(I forgot one bit...I'mSoSilly...Sorry.)
"11 + 1 is 12, 12 - 7 is 5, 12 + 5 is 17 and multiply that with 3. The answer is 51." Jesse said.
"Sorry, I forgot one part of it...That's what I get for getting used to doing this alone." he then continued and felt sort of embarassed.
"You try now." he put the cards back in the deck and shuffled then gave the cards to Cathy.

xSalashawty

Cathy pulled the cards from the top, bottom, middle, and two random spots. These were King of spades, Queen of hearts, Ace of diamonds, Queen of spades, and 8 of hearts. "This looks hard,' she said. "How long does the soup have to cook?"

Click me.

The girl stopped at the door and looked down at her bag of pastries and sweets, "I haven't seen them before, they might be new...I should give them these, shouldn't be greedy..." She went back down the street and walked up to the house that Jesse and Cathy went into and knocked on the door.

HereAndThere

Jesse stood up and went over to the door. "The soup will be done cooking in about 5 minutes." he then opened the door and greeted the girl behind it. "Hello there. And who might you be...?"

xSalashawty

Cathy started to tremble. The mysterious girl could have been anyone. Realizing she had sweets in her hand, she started to inch closer to the door.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Cathy, could you go check on the soup for me?" Jesse then asked Cathy.
"I'd like to know if it's done."

xSalashawty

Cathy turned back towards the kitchen. She stirred the soup a little, turned off the heat, and went over besides Jesse to tell him about the soup. "It's done," she responded.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Take out the plates. How about you, who ever you are? Want some soup?", Jesse asked from the girl after telling Cathy to put the plates on the table.

The girl stuttered, "Oh..uh...I-uh...As long as it's alright with you I guess..." She held up the bag, "I just thought I should bring you some sweets, they're very good."

HereAndThere

"Oh great, come in. The two of you can share them, seeing as I don't really eat sweets that much...", Jesse said and started to walk to the kitchen.
"By the way, what is your name?" he then asked from the girl.

xSalashawty

Cathy started pulling out the dishes to set on the table. "Thank you for the sweets, that's really kind of you," she said to the mysterious woman. "You seem very nice." She set the dishes down on the table and sat down.

Click me.

"Oh...My Name is Alliah." The girl said, smiling shyly while walking inside, "You're welcome, it's the least I could do really..."

HereAndThere

"Alliah...What a nice name. Well, I hope you like the soup.", Jesse said, slightly smiling as he put the pot onto the table.
"So, may I ask you a question? Why did you feel the need to bring us some sweets?", Jesse asked from Alliah.

xSalashawty

Cathy scooped up the soup and put it in her dish. "It's quite lovely. We did well," she complimented. "You have such a beautiful name," she said after swallowing her first bite.

Click me.

HereAndThere

Jesse filled his dish as much as he could and then sat down and took a bite from it and then, after swallowing, said "Needs more salt...", he then got up and got some salt and after putting quite a large amount of it into his meal, started to pretty fast.
"I have to agree, we did do a great job." he said to Cathy and tried to smile a bit, but then just resumed eating with his usual, serious face.

"Thank-you." She said quietly, blushing, sitting herself down at the table. "I just thought it would be nice...I haven't seen you around here before, so I thought I should give you something as a welcome gift."

HereAndThere

"I moved here a couple of days ago. I'm a traveler, so I needed a shelter to stay at while I studied here, so the woman who owned this house gave me the keys for it and left." Jesse said to Alliah after he ate most of the food on his plate.
"You know Cathy. If you can't find anywhere else to stay, you can stay here. I'll teach you how to be a better cook than you are."

xSalashawty

"If you insist on both of those things then I will," Cathy said, flattered by the request. She ate her food, occasionally blowing it to make sure she doesn't burn herself.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Great then. But I think you shouldn't sleep on the couch all the time...How about every two days or so, we switch up. First I sleep in the bed and you sleep on the couch, then I sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed. Sound good?" Jesse asked from her as he was filling up his plate again.

xSalashawty

Cathy scooped up the last spoon of food. "Let's just resort to switching once a week," she said, feeling full from the food

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, if that's what you want, then okay. By the way Alliah...Where do you live? This is the first time I've seen you in these past couple of days that I've lived here. I feel the need to learn quite a lot of things from the people I meet...I've even asked a couple of Nazi soldiers about their past..." Jesse rambled a little bit and then stuffed his mouth full of soup again.

"I live two doors down, a shabby little cottage." Alliah said, nodding twords the door, "I was born in Blackpool, England. That's kinda close to Liverpool or Everton...if you don't know where that is." She sighed, her little Brit accent barely audible, she was so shy.

Mikey

"All vital signs are normal, proceed."
"That was the last thing I heard before that...horrific incident, and now I look like this! Oh god..." Kisame sat in an alley with his face buried in his lap. "I wonder if anyone will be able to accept me."

HereAndThere

"Haven't been to England yet...Been studying English on the way here, but I haven't visited the country...So, should I go to this 'Blackpool' when I do visit England?" Jesse asked from Alliah.

Outside of the house, a Nazi soldier walked by, checking around for anything unusual. 'Nothing yet...I'm getting bored...' the soldier thought to himself and stopped near the alley next to the house.

"Blackpool is really boring, Liverpool is very lively, lot's of music!" Alliah said, smiling, "I was walking near a neighborhood and all you could hear was wonderful music from one house! One man and two boys singing and playing the piano! It's wonderful," She sighed, "but...I had to leave all of that..."

HereAndThere

"Why did you have to leave it...? I'd like to know." he asked from Alliah.

xSalashawty

"It sounds crazy to leave a place like that!" Cathy said. "Thanks for the wonderful meal. May I be excused and glance out the window for a short while?" she asked.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Sure, go ahead." Jesse responded to Cathy, waiting for Alliah to answer his question.

Jordan teh Echidna

On his way back to base, the man thought to himself.
He was lucky he had left Liverpool.
That hell-hole. Full of fat drunkards everywhere, people on the streets, and that ANNOYING Liverpudlian accent! He swore, that if he heard another voice go insanely high on the end of a word again, he'd lose it.
He wished he could go to back to Great Yarmouth. That was a nice place...and so was Harlington, and Somerset.
He will be able to go back to all those places eventually however, when the Germans and him would win the war.
He'd probably destroy Liverpool.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Mikey

Kisame looked up, "It's one of them..." Without thought, he leaped at the soldier, biting and severing the soldier at the waist. "Ahh, I've never felt better..."

xSalashawty

Cathy walked over to the window. The first thing she saw? Blood coming out of the corner. She panicked, ran back, retrieving her gun and trembling hard.

Click me.

HereAndThere

xSalashawty

"b-b-b-blood," she stuttered, slowly cocking her gun near a crack of the window.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Calm down, put the gun down, come over here and explain what's wrong."

xSalashawty

She dropped the gun. "There's blood coming out of the corner. There's a Nazi right by the house," she told Jesse, still trembling.

Click me.

Alliah gasped and trembled, "A Nazi?!" She looked around, "Oh, I apologize, but I MUST go home!!" She quickly jumped out of her chair.

HereAndThere

"Oh shit..." Jesse took the pistol from one of the cabinets and checked the clip.
"7 bullets...Well, I hope the bitch doesn't come up here..." he said to Cathy.
"Try not to get shot, Alliah. It might want to have some fun with you..." Jesse said and chuckled a bit.

'...I wonder if I'll get to shoot someone today or not...I haven't gone a day without a kill for the past week, I don't want to break the streak..." the soldier thought to himself.

Alliah whimpered and ducked behind a couch, the last thing she needed was a Nazi around. "Leaving was the worst decision my parents could have made, we would have been fine back at home...We could have moved to a small suburb in Everton..."

HereAndThere

Jesse was getting ready to shoot someone; "You know, these parents of yours sound like real assholes..."

Alliah sighed, "Our whole family is in a rut right now, we're a lower class family living in Hamburg. We were just fine in Blackpool until my father got laid off...."

HereAndThere

"Sounds like they're some great parents..." Jesse checked the clip again, his hand was trembling a little.
'Dammit...I'm not used to Mid-Range Ballistic weaponry...' he thought to himself as he put the clip back in.

Mikey

"Ahh..." he thought, licking his lips. "I wonder if anyone saw that... Is there anyone out there?"

xSalashawty

Cathy seemed more tense than usual. "Wh-what's going on?" she stumbled. She was quiet with fear, of course no one would hear her. She sighed and hid next to the couch with Alliah to comfort her.

Click me.

HereAndThere

Jesse started to walk towards the door and said; "Try to calm down, I'll go check on the situation..." and walked outside.

Alliah began to lightly sob, she was so scared. She started muttering things in Hebrew, even though she probably shouldn't have.

HereAndThere

"Hm? Who're you?" the Nazi soldier asked Jesse who was coming out of the door, who had hidden the pistol inside his jacket.

"Oh? I live here." Jesse's accent sort of fooled the soldier. "I'm just coming out to take a look around...Also, I know it's none of my business, but what're you doing in the alley?" Jesse asked, slightly nervous that the soldier might question him.

"Yes, it's none of your business, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm just waiting here for something to happen...I'm sort of bored at the moment." the soldier then asked Jesse for his name, seeing as he needed to keep an eye on everyone in the ghetto.

Alliah tensed up even more, and started to sob a little harder.

xSalashawty

Cathy hugged Alliah. "We're going to be fine. Panicking isn't the best thing to do," she reminded her.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well...The names Jesse, I'm not going to live here for long. So don't worry, you don't have to mind me all that much." Jesse said to the soldier and then heard Alliah's crying.
"I think it's time for me to go." Jesse said to the soldier, who had turned around.

"Alright then..." the soldier said and started to walk to the other end of the alley.

Mikey

"Theres another one..." Kisame crawled out of the alley. "I'll kill you, you son of a bitch!" He grabbed the Nazi by the head, tearing it from his shoulders.

HereAndThere

"...What do you think you're doing?" another soldier came to the alley, walking towards Kisama.
"Let go of him, or I'll have to resort in killing. Not that I mind, I haven't had a single prey today..." he pulled out two knives, threw one straight at Kisama's shoulder and the other one he stabbed in the lower part of his back, after which he aimed a Mauser HSc at Kisama.
"I'm going to give you 10 seconds to run along or I'll blast your brains out. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7..."

Mikey

"Can you really do it? Have you actually ever killed someone?" He stood up and walked toward the soldier, staring him in the face. "Do it. Your bullet won't even penetrate me."

HereAndThere

"You'll be the 368..." the soldier shot Kisama in the gut, kicked him in the jaw and then shoved another knife into his stomach.
"Check-Mate."

Mikey

"It went through..." He stood up, "You bastard!" Kisame pulled the knife from his stomach and forced it down the throat of the soldier. "Ugh, it hurts. I need to find help." He staggered toward the door of a nearby house. "Should I even knock? What are they gonna think about a humanoid shark showing up at their doorstep...?" The wound continued to bleed. "Gah! No time, must hurry." Kisame knocked at the door, hoping for an answer.

Alliah nodded and drew in a shaky breath. "I want to go home."

HereAndThere

The soldier was lying on the ground, his hands still moving, barely getting oxygen.
'Bitch shoved the thing pretty well...Too bad I don't feel pain.' he thought and began to bandage the cut the knife had caused on the outside, before slowly pulling the thing out. 'Looks like it ripped my vocal chords...Speaking will be a bitch now, but I don't care.' he stood up, trying to make it so that he didn't bleed all that much.' and began walking towards the nearest medical tent which was located 200 meters to the east.

Jesse heard the knocking and walked to the door. "Who's there?"

Mikey

"I'm a civilian, pretty badly hurt too. Open up, I need medical attention."

Alliah stood up and rushed to the door, "One of those Nazi's probably hurt him, let him in." She looked around, "My mom taught me a thing or two about medicine, I could help him."

HereAndThere

"Well...I guess you can get some treatment...But you wont' be staying the night, 'cause I don't feel like having two people sleeping in my house..." Jesse said while looking at Kisama's wounds.

Alliah nodded and walked over to the kitchen to set up an area for Kisama.

HereAndThere

(You've gone crazy :c There's no way we can get this thing running again :c)

Jesse started to seem a bit worried. 'Dammit...Three people, two girls, both are free of wounds, one badly wounded...Thing...Thid isn't looking too great...' he began to write down a plan or a theory of some kind.

xSalashawty

"W-what should I do..?" Cathy asked Alliah.

Click me.

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 18, 2012, 11:18:02 AM
"W-what should I do..?" Cathy asked Alliah.
"You can help. I'll need it." Alliah nodded, "First off, could you find some bandages and hydrogen-peroxide?"

xSalashawty

"Bandages and hydrogen peroxdied," she repeated to herself, savaging through the house, only finding about two bandages. "What's h-hydrgone preoxdi...?" she asked to Alliah, bringing her the bandages.

Click me.

Mikey

"Not looking so good? what are you blabbering about?!" Kisama sat up, holding his wound. "Just who the hell do ya think I am?! I'm not giving up until every single one of those nazi bastards are dead, and neither should you! With these big teeth and this body they gave me, we'll win for sure! Now hurry and patch me up already."

"Ah, just look for a brown bottle, then, it cleans wounds!" Alliah said, wincing at Kisama, "Thank-you!"

xSalashawty

Cathy ran around and found two bottles. One was marked "liquor" and the second was marked "hydrogen-peroxide"
"Well, here they are...I'm not sure which one is which because I was just rushing through for brown bottles," she said as she handed Alliah the bottles.

Click me.

Alliah giggled at the liquor, She grabbed both, but set the liquor down beside Kisama. She examined his wound quickly, and went right away to cleaning it, humming a Jewish folk song to herself, hoping no one would notice.

HereAndThere

'So many variables...Far too hard to plan out an almost flawless plan...This was so easy when I was alone...Dammit...' Jesse started to feel a bit annoyed.
He then started mumbling, theorizing possible ways of escaping and surviving; "If we have a guy like that backing us up, we'll probably be able to get away, but he might also slow us down as well...Dammit, this is a pain in the ass..." he then put down the pencil and let out a sigh, he was trying to relax...And then he noticed the bottle of liquor on the ground.
"Could you give me that? I need something to get my mind off of some stuff..."

xSalashawty

Cathy grabbed the bottle and hastily presented it to Jesse. "What is this stuff anyways..? Leh...lee..lee q u or?" she questioned. "C-can I try it after you?"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"No." he quickly grabbed the bottle and popped it open.
"This is something that kid's shouldn't drink, and well, neither should I, but I feel like trying new things..."

Mikey

"Drinking at a time like this?!" He grabbed the bottle from Jesse. "Look, there's people out there who want to kill us, we gotta do something!" Kisama flashed his shark teeth at Jesse. "Ya see these? These are gonna win us this war! But for now, we have two little girls who our help more than anything, getting drunk isn't going to solve anything." He set the bottle down, "You have a gun, right?"

HereAndThere

"You really think it's that simple, huh? And this is why I spend most of my with my nose in the books..." Jesse let out a long, annoyed sigh.
"Even you have teeth, what makes you think you won't get a gas or a frag grenade showed down you throat while you're munching on of the many nazis that you're planning on killing? Everything isn't solved with just a group of 4 people. Count them, 4 people. There's no way we'd be able to take on a whole army...Now if you will excuse me, I'm in the mood for something to clear my head."

Alliah watched the commotion, she sighed, finishing up her bandaging on Kisama. "Thank-you," She nodded to Cathy, "And you," She turned to Kisama, "please don't move around too much...stay here for the night?"

Mikey

Kisama looked at Alliah and smiled, "Of course, it's the least I could do for someone who saved my life." He turned to Jesse, "Look, I came from the very heart of the Nazi operations, how do you think I turned out like this? I have a plan for us to get in, risky, but it's all we've got."

HereAndThere

"All 'We' got? 'We?' It's me and the rest of you. You three can be 'We', but I'll stick to being just me." Jesse felt a sudden surge in his head, he tried his best to conceal the pain. 'What the hell? I haven't had this sort of feeling in ages...It's just making me want to burst out and start killing shit...Dammit...' He started to laugh a bit.
"But I guess I could go along with your little plan...Let's see how many variables, conditions and flaws it has..."

xSalashawty

"I can't even fight! Ive been on the streets, but sure enough I'm not that well at fighting. All I did was just hide and hit a Nazi with some trinkets on the ground now and then! Look at this!" Cathy yelled, pulling down a sleeve and showing a big bruise. "I can't even make my throws sometimes!"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, you got this big, naive, overconfident giant here, I'm sure he'll protect you two. It's not like I'm any good for that." Jesse laughed again and continued "I'm at my best when I work alone..."

Mikey

"Best at working alone, huh? Perfect. Is there a pencil and some paper anywhere in here?"

HereAndThere

Mikey

Kisama used the pencil to draw a crude map of the room. "There's a control switch for the room they hold their weapons in, if we can lock the room down I'll be able to kill everyone in a pinch. But there's a small problem, getting you to that switch. Would you be willing to crawl through some sewers...?"

HereAndThere

"I don't really care what I have to do, as long as I don't get shot in the head." Jesse laughed.

xSalashawty

"I've always wanted to visit a sewer, but I'm just a little woman. I don't know up from down for crying out loud."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"And here comes in the fact that your plan isn't going to work...As you just heard, we have to girls, one of which claims that she's basically useless and one that doesn't want to be anywhere near any Nazi..." he pressed his nasal bone from both sides with his thumb and middle finger.
"But you can still try for all I care..."