Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

"Well, you got this big, naive, overconfident giant here, I'm sure he'll protect you two. It's not like I'm any good for that." Jesse laughed again and continued "I'm at my best when I work alone..."

Mikey

"Best at working alone, huh? Perfect. Is there a pencil and some paper anywhere in here?"

HereAndThere

Mikey

Kisama used the pencil to draw a crude map of the room. "There's a control switch for the room they hold their weapons in, if we can lock the room down I'll be able to kill everyone in a pinch. But there's a small problem, getting you to that switch. Would you be willing to crawl through some sewers...?"

HereAndThere

"I don't really care what I have to do, as long as I don't get shot in the head." Jesse laughed.

xSalashawty

"I've always wanted to visit a sewer, but I'm just a little woman. I don't know up from down for crying out loud."

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"And here comes in the fact that your plan isn't going to work...As you just heard, we have to girls, one of which claims that she's basically useless and one that doesn't want to be anywhere near any Nazi..." he pressed his nasal bone from both sides with his thumb and middle finger.
"But you can still try for all I care..."