Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Jesse walked took out a pen and a notebook from his pocket and starting writing on it;
"Cathy, no parents, no place to stay. August 5th."

Jordan teh Echidna

A very-young-for-war boy was in Germany.
Not only Germany, but at the heart of it's operations, he was stationed in Berlin, near where Hitler was. He had been appointed this place as a double-agent by the British to discover the Nazi's plans, and succeeded. He was 16.

Unfortunately, this had also led him to believe the fabrication that the Germans would overthrow the English, and so he stayed, ceasing communication with Britain.
He was sent from Berlin to the closer city of Hamberg, to patrol for any sort of protests or attacks from Jew or English.
He saw a penny on the ground and laughed softly to himself.
"Soon enough, a Jew will be here. I should wait here for one". He also subconsiously rubbed his nose during this remark, achieving two racist objectives.

He hid in a nearby alley and waited, looking around, hearing footsteps.
He carried a machine gun, and two magnums.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

xSalashawty

"I may not know much, but I know that you should always be aware about where you are... and being in a journal is a big violation," Cathy said, full of worry. "Maybe check the....the..." she stumbled.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"Obviously, but I need to keep track of the people who will have to pay me after Hitler gets screwed over...", Jesse said with a quiet voice while shoving the pen and notebook back into his pocket.
"And check what?"

xSalashawty

"...corner," Cathy continued. "There's some behind us and y-you never know," she whispered.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...I think we should just get gong now. You know, just to be safe and make sure we don't suffer the same fate as that kid." Jesse said while he was looking at the girl behind Cathy.
"...I wonder if she's spying on us..." he thought and then turned around.
"Let's go."

xSalashawty

"What're you looking at?" Cathy asked. She quietly tagged along Jesse's side, finally giving a quick glance behind her. She didn't see anything but the cruelty the Nazis were doing. She gave a small tear and thought to herself, "Rest in peace, fellow boy."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Feeling sorry for people who die never works out. You might as well cry ever second for every single person who dies.", he said and started walking.

xSalashawty

Cathy wiped her tear off. "True, true..now let's hurry," she said with a worry.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"My house is just around the corner.", Jesse walked a bit faster than Cathy.
"I'll think of somewhere that you can sleep...The couch is pretty small...If I can't think of anything else, you'll have to sleep on the couch, sorry." he said as he was taking the key out of his pocket.

xSalashawty

"I'm fine with the couch. I can cramp myself down anyways," Cathy responded. "Thank you for bringing me into your house...you're k-kind," she stammered with a happy flair coming out of her voice.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I'm anything but kind. As I stated before, I'll milk you dry after everything's over.", Jesse then whispered;
"Move it, I have a feeling we might get into trouble soon..." he had noticed someone else in the alley.

jkid101094

((So I'm doing my normal moderator duties and I figure that I'll come here and see what you kids are up to since this topic is so active. I click said topic and the first thing I see is this:

Quote from: Jeexx on June 13, 2012, 07:49:03 AM
"I'll milk you dry after everything's over." , Jesse then whispered.

...what the fuck are you kids doing? xD))

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2012, 08:16:43 AM
((So I'm doing my normal moderator duties and I figure that I'll come here and see what you kids are up to since this topic is so active. I click said topic and the first thing I see is this:

((HurrHurr, it was supposed to sound perverted, sillyJkid.))

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 13, 2012, 08:16:43 AM

((brbrbrbrb loool forever giggling))

The girl kept walking, she lived down the corner, in a nice little cottage, it wasn't grand, but it did the job well. She sighed again, still tightly clutching her bag.