Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Quote from: Jeexx on June 13, 2012, 09:06:03 AM
((HurrHurr, it was supposed to sound perverted, sillyJkid.))
((nothing to do here!))

Cathy sped up behind Jesse. "What's the thing you're worried about?" She asked, hoping that it wouldn't anger or bother him.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

((Sorry...The character's meant to be a genius, but he's lacking in one subject. Y'know, anything perverted or sexual, etc. Sorry :c))
"Nothing...Nothing...Just have this strange feeling that we're going to get into quite a bit of trouble in a moment or two...", Jesse then walked over to the door and opened it. "Get in."

xSalashawty

Cathy let herself in. "The couch isn't so bad," she remarked. "I can sleep here. Don't worry about me!" she continued.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Good to hear. 'Cause I don't like it when I have to let people sleep in my bed. For me it's a pain to sleep on the couch...So I'd prefer for the guest to sleep on it. In short, thanks." he said and put his notebook on the desk that was in the middle of the room.
"Hope you like my humble house.", after telling her that he went to the kitchen and cut himself a slice of bread.
"Want some?"

xSalashawty

"You eat first, I'll eat whatever you don't finish," Cathy responded. "Thanks for the offer." She laid down on the couch. "It's really comfortable. It's better than rocks," she complimented.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Obviously. Rocks aren't fit for sleeping, well, they are if you can find a proper formation...Had to sleep on them a couple of times." Jesse said as he then started to look around the place.
"Still can't believe the guy just gave this house to me..." he started to wonder for reasons why he was given the house he was currently living in.

Princessofthechaosemerald

The girl had watched the two enter the house, "Probably related..." She shrugged, and walked two houses down and entered a small red-brick cottage looking house.

HereAndThere

"But that's enough of that. I can fix you up something better than just bread, you know. How about some soup?", Jesse asked Cathy as he walked back into the kitchen.

xSalashawty

"I'm fine with just bread, unless you insist," Cathy replied back. "I haven't had bread for quite awhile because the Nazi's found my food stash yesterday."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Oh? Then I assume you're quite hungry...Am I Right?" he asked from her while getting ready to make some soup for himself and Cathy, if she chose to eat or not.
"Well, I'm going to start preparing some soup for myself. You can eat bread, soup or both." he then said after starting to cut the vegetables and peeling the potatoes.

xSalashawty

"Yeah, I'm fine with just bread though. Need some help with the vegetables?" Cathy asked as she started to walk towards the kitchen.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, if you want to, you can cut them into some small cubes.", Jesse was almost finished with the potatoes already and started to chop them into cubes. "The knives are over there", he pointed to the left corner of the kitchen.
"By the way, are you any good at cooking?" he then asked from her.
"Just thought I'd ask, hope you don't mind.", he then resumed silently chopping the potatoes.

xSalashawty

"I cooked for myself using an open if that counts," Cathy replied as she retrieved a knife. She began to cut potatoes in first fry-shaped strips, shortening them down to cubes. "Is it fine if I cut them like this?" she asked as she continued to cut.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Yeah, looks good. Keep doing that. We'll probably be done in a minute or two...And then we'll have to find something to do for the time that the soup has to boil and cook...", he said and started to think of things to do.
"I really don't know what there is to do here, because I'm just living here temporarily...What about you? Do you have any idea what we could do?" he asked from Cathy and slowed on the chopping for a moment.

Jordan teh Echidna

The man stopped standing in the corner because nobody appeared unfortunately. He resumed his patrol.
Luckily nothing was out of the norm. No protests or screaming or attacks, no English.
He shot a bullet out of frustration from the lack of action since he betrayed the British, but then remembered how it would be rewarded soon enough.
He just had to wait.
Pesterchum = sirJayden