Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Cathy asked, "Temporarily? Wait, how'd you get this house?" She continued to cut the potatoes while beginning to glance around the house for any weapon in case of an attack.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, I went around asking people if I could sleep in their house for the night, 'cause you see, I'm a traveler, I don't have a permanent home anymore. And then when I asked the owner of this house, she gave me the key and said 'All Yours' and left.", Jesse then checked the pieces he had cut and then asked Cathy. "Are you about done with those? We could get the soup done in a moment or two if you are."

xSalashawty

Cathy looked down at the potatoes and realized that she was just simply making the same cuts. "Oh, yeah. Sorry about that." She handed the potatoes to Jesse. "So, uh, if there was to be an overnight attack, do you have a weapon or some sort of plan?" she inquired.

Click me.

HereAndThere

Jesse put all the potatoes and vegetables into a pot of boiling water.
"Strategy. That's what Hitler uses, that's what I'll use. I found three ranged weapons in the house. A handgun, a rifle and a shotgun.", he told Cathy and then looked around.
"The handgun is in one of the cabinets, the rifle is under my bed and the shotgun is under the couch. I thought I'd let you know, 'cause they might want to purge us all right now and come in to just shoot our brains out...", he began to think about a strategy for two people to survive. 'I only have a Survival plan for one person though...' he thought to himself. 'I need to come up with a survival plan for two or more...'

xSalashawty

"If you need help with that plan, then you can get me," Cathy responded. "I'd even at least board up the windows, but it's up to you. Sometimes I'm insane with my ideas." She went over to her couch to examine her shotgun. "It's nice."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Not really sure where the owner kept her shells, but it's loaded at the moment, so don't shoot.", Jesse said when he came into the living room and looked at Cathy examining the shotgun.
"And well, you can choose whether you want to help me with the plan or not." he then said to her.

xSalashawty

Cathy put the gun back under the couch. "We'll look for the shells later, I suppose. If you want my opinion or ideas during the plan, then you can ask me. I'm sure you're smarter than I am."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Being smart is only in the mind of the person. Someone else might say you're smart, but you might not be. It's all in your own mind, not others and to myself, I'm not smart. I'm still far away from being smart." Jesse said while going to sit on the couch next to Cathy.
"Sorry...I sometimes 'overreact' to things like that."

xSalashawty

"It's fine," Cathy responded. "My parents were like that. I'm used to it."
"So...how's the soup?" she asked.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I doubt it's ready yet...It'll take a while longer...So, what do you want to do to pass the time?" he asked from Cathy and then suggested:
"I usually solve mathematical problems with cards...How about that?"

xSalashawty

"Mathematickle? I'm not that great with those things," Cathy admitted. "I'll try it I guess."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Great, let me just get the cards...", he said and got up to get the cards from the kitchen.
"Here they are...", then he walked back to Cathy and shuffled the cards, after which he put five cards on to table.
"The Jack is 11, The Queen is 12, The King is 13 and an Ace is 1." he told Cathy.
The cards on the table were an Ace of Spades, a Queen of Clubs, 3 of Hearts, 7 of Clubs and Jack of Spades.
"You add the first and last cards together, then minus the second and fourth cards, then multiply with the middle card."

xSalashawty

(Even I was a bit confused by that, but I figured it out..)
Cathy looked slightly confused. "So, 1, 12, 3, 7, and 11," She arranged the cards to this order:
1, 11, 12, 7, and 3.
"11 + 1 is 12, 12 - 7 is 5, what...? this is a bit confusing," she admitted, constantly counting on her fingers.

Click me.

HereAndThere

(I forgot one bit...I'mSoSilly...Sorry.)
"11 + 1 is 12, 12 - 7 is 5, 12 + 5 is 17 and multiply that with 3. The answer is 51." Jesse said.
"Sorry, I forgot one part of it...That's what I get for getting used to doing this alone." he then continued and felt sort of embarassed.
"You try now." he put the cards back in the deck and shuffled then gave the cards to Cathy.

xSalashawty

Cathy pulled the cards from the top, bottom, middle, and two random spots. These were King of spades, Queen of hearts, Ace of diamonds, Queen of spades, and 8 of hearts. "This looks hard,' she said. "How long does the soup have to cook?"

Click me.