Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

"If you insist on both of those things then I will," Cathy said, flattered by the request. She ate her food, occasionally blowing it to make sure she doesn't burn herself.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"Great then. But I think you shouldn't sleep on the couch all the time...How about every two days or so, we switch up. First I sleep in the bed and you sleep on the couch, then I sleep on the couch and you sleep on the bed. Sound good?" Jesse asked from her as he was filling up his plate again.

xSalashawty

Cathy scooped up the last spoon of food. "Let's just resort to switching once a week," she said, feeling full from the food

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Well, if that's what you want, then okay. By the way Alliah...Where do you live? This is the first time I've seen you in these past couple of days that I've lived here. I feel the need to learn quite a lot of things from the people I meet...I've even asked a couple of Nazi soldiers about their past..." Jesse rambled a little bit and then stuffed his mouth full of soup again.

Princessofthechaosemerald

"I live two doors down, a shabby little cottage." Alliah said, nodding twords the door, "I was born in Blackpool, England. That's kinda close to Liverpool or Everton...if you don't know where that is." She sighed, her little Brit accent barely audible, she was so shy.

Mikey

"All vital signs are normal, proceed."
"That was the last thing I heard before that...horrific incident, and now I look like this! Oh god..." Kisame sat in an alley with his face buried in his lap. "I wonder if anyone will be able to accept me."

HereAndThere

"Haven't been to England yet...Been studying English on the way here, but I haven't visited the country...So, should I go to this 'Blackpool' when I do visit England?" Jesse asked from Alliah.

Outside of the house, a Nazi soldier walked by, checking around for anything unusual. 'Nothing yet...I'm getting bored...' the soldier thought to himself and stopped near the alley next to the house.

Princessofthechaosemerald

"Blackpool is really boring, Liverpool is very lively, lot's of music!" Alliah said, smiling, "I was walking near a neighborhood and all you could hear was wonderful music from one house! One man and two boys singing and playing the piano! It's wonderful," She sighed, "but...I had to leave all of that..."

HereAndThere

"Why did you have to leave it...? I'd like to know." he asked from Alliah.

xSalashawty

"It sounds crazy to leave a place like that!" Cathy said. "Thanks for the wonderful meal. May I be excused and glance out the window for a short while?" she asked.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Sure, go ahead." Jesse responded to Cathy, waiting for Alliah to answer his question.

Jordan teh Echidna

On his way back to base, the man thought to himself.
He was lucky he had left Liverpool.
That hell-hole. Full of fat drunkards everywhere, people on the streets, and that ANNOYING Liverpudlian accent! He swore, that if he heard another voice go insanely high on the end of a word again, he'd lose it.
He wished he could go to back to Great Yarmouth. That was a nice place...and so was Harlington, and Somerset.
He will be able to go back to all those places eventually however, when the Germans and him would win the war.
He'd probably destroy Liverpool.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Mikey

Kisame looked up, "It's one of them..." Without thought, he leaped at the soldier, biting and severing the soldier at the waist. "Ahh, I've never felt better..."

xSalashawty

Cathy walked over to the window. The first thing she saw? Blood coming out of the corner. She panicked, ran back, retrieving her gun and trembling hard.

Click me.

HereAndThere