The World of Deities

Started by xSalashawty, June 19, 2012, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

I never thought I'd host this

Here are some things I should mention..Ideas all over the place so pay attention:
Your application is already in the topic GODS EVERYWHERE. If you don't have a god, you can go apply for a type of god there. Once you do this, you're open to join.

I don't care what you guys do, but the only things I will be a bit harsh on are the sex in this topic and killing. I don't want someone to be completely killed off or have 13 posts dedicated to people doing foreplay.

The form of this roleplay: story-type.
What to do:
Lilith picked up her daughter and brought her to a bed. "You'll be here a lot, keep that in mind," she said.
NOT:
Lilith -picks up daughter- You'll be here a lot, keep that in mind!

You are a powerful god/dess in your appropriate place. Your set on what you think is right and you'll never let anything, not lust or consciousness, beat you down. You're inevitable.

(Identify what god you are and an important trait just in case no one knows about a certain god.)

((Lilith is the demon lord of lust. She's the mother of all succubi/incubi))
Lilith sighed at the pictures of her daughters. "They're always so busy!" she exclaimed. "At least they're doing their job."

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

((The Great Deity, calls himself Jeexx, basically just an all-powerful god. A son of Lilith.))
"Mother, may I ask you a question?" Jeexx asked from Lilith, his mother while sitting on a throne-like chair made out of bones.

xSalashawty

Lilith sighed. She was obviously depressed, hoping that her kids were doing the jobs well and right. She had went through one of her daughters marrying a mortal, which isn't helping her mood. "Yes, son?" she replied. Her aurora was glowing brighter.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"What's my job? I'm obviously not an incubus. My aura differs from the rest of my brothers, so what am I meant to do?" he asked from her and stood up. "I don't even know why I was born like this...", he began to walk in a circle.
"What am I anyway?"

xSalashawty

"I'm surprised your father and I made someone like this," Lilith responded. "You're the lucky one, you're a great god. Hell, you're even more powerful than I am! You're basically your father. That's all."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"But what am I supposed to do...? You're so proud of Catherine, Angelica and the others, 'cause they're doing their job...Even though Catherine married a mortal, she did her job...But I can't make you proud, can I? I can't do my 'job', because I don't know what it is...It's quite frustrating, actually." Jeexx had stopped complaining and then stopped on his tracks, yawning and stretching.
"And I'm stronger than you, that's for sure...I'm sorry, but it's the truth...But I'm not sure if I'm stronger than father. I'd like to know, actually...", Jeexx started to think of something, something interesting and complex.

xSalashawty

"You realize you can do something similar to that, right? You're almost as powerful as your father and you have some of my traits too. The only difference is that you have to physically kill them at night instead of letting the death settle in the mortal," Lilith said back to her son. "Catherine pissed me off for awhile because her husband tried throwing your parents off the throne. Angelica is the eldest of my daughters, so she has the most experience. Oh, and stop complaining..."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"But there's this problem. I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to do or not...Wouldn't I be neglecting my duties, whatever they may be?" he asked as he sat back down on the chair, snapped his fingers and made a goblet filled with blood appear.

xSalashawty

"I wouldn't know, really. Have you ever heard of the Great Goddess Jkid? Your purpose is just like hers," Lilith explained. Her glow started going faint. "Damn, I wonder how your father's doing. You can even help him,"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Don't worry, I'm here. Father's pretty useless in the end...He can only control anything in the world, but why can't he be with his beloved? I mean, he IS the world's consciousness...So why can't he just make a physical form of himself to stick at home when he goes and does whatever the fuck he feels like...?" Jeexx ranted a little. "And the 'Great Goddess Jkid?' Sounds like an idiot..."

xSalashawty

"You realize that's a big power, he has to be there at all times. The only time he's able to leave is when the world's completely asleep," Lilith replied, slightly frustrated at her son. "Jkid is like your opposite, learning from her is a good thing." She walked around, picked up her daughter, and lied beside her. "Get used to the bed, Ali."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"He's all powerful, he has the power to do anything basically, so why not have a copy of himself or something? A copy that feels and acts however Father wants it to?" Jeexx put one of his fingers between his eyes and let out a sigh. "And if she's my opposite, why would it be a good thing to learn from her?" he asked as he walked towards the bed.

xSalashawty

"You'll have to ask him that. Learning from her is going to pay off in the end, trust me," Lilith responded to her son while slowly stroking Ali.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Oh whatever...I'll probably never even meet this 'Great' Goddess Jkid anyway." Jeexx started to drink the blood from his goblet and then just snapped his fingers again, causing the goblet to disappear.
"And Mother, may I ask you something? How many children do you have?"

xSalashawty

Lilith was surprised. To delay the answer, she kissed her daughter and then replied, "A lot, son.. a lot. Don't you know I'm the mother of all succubi and incubi?" Her aurora glowed a bright red-pink.

Click me.