The World of Deities

Started by xSalashawty, June 19, 2012, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

((Shortness is awesome, I have all the gold, and I live at the end of the rainbow. Fuck yeah. -shot- Maddie the leprechaun doesn't take bullshit from anybody, she may not be all powerful, but she'll make sure you don't step out of your line. Of course she can be nice and playful too~ ))

A short little girl, long brown hair, blue-green-gray eyes and a ivory complexion sat down on a carpet of shamrocks just outside, the end of the rainbow was lightly touching the ground. A pot of gold was set just under the beam of colors and sparkled underneath the light. "This seems dandy-sweet, I've got everything I need right here."

HereAndThere

"Obviously I do, seeing as I came out of you myself. It'd be hard not to know...But here's another question, how old does a Succubus or an Incubus have to be in order to start...Doing his or her job?" he asked from his mother and then snapped his fingers again, making another goblet of blood appear.

xSalashawty

Lilith replied to her son, "Once they grow up to, I don't know, a couple of years, they'll start. First they get training, then they're released. They don't need to age, they're immortal and are automatically attractive and sexually ready." Lilith sighed and made a gold coin appear out of thin air, with a small little clover on top of it. She smiled with her glow turning into a light orange. "If you really want to start, I have the perfect training session, and then I have a victim for you." she told her son.
"Nibble on this, dear," she then told her daughter, handing her the gold coin.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"A victim? Mother, I'm not like my savage brothers. I don't feed off of pleasure from females and then kill them. I'm a sophisticated, unlike my brothers...But tell me, who this 'Victim' would be?" he asked from her mother and then finished drinking the blood from his goblet. "Ahhh...Blood...So refreshing, delicious...And erotic..." he then made the goblet disappear from his hand yet again.

Maddie noticed that a gold coin disappeared from her black kettle, "Strange..." She looked around, confused.

xSalashawty

"Then what are you going to do?" Lilith questioned Jeexx. "You're kind of confusing me. Anyways, this victim is a pretty and slightly short young girl." She bit her daughters neck lightly until blood slowly leaked out. "You have to get used to this..sorry dear," she drank some of the blood for the sake of stopping the bloodshed and her pleasure.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"I'm not sure, but I'd like to know what I can do to the person...", he had already come up with thousands of ways of killing people.
"But I'd like to know who they are before I choose to kill them or not."

Maddie stood, (although it didn't make much of a difference because of her height) and looked around again, "Hmm, if it doesn't pop up eventually, then I'll go off looking for it."

xSalashawty

"You want to know?" Lilith asked. She whisked her finger around, revealing a small, mirror-like vision of a little confused leprechaun.

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...A midget? You want me to kill a midget? Why?" he was quite confused about the victim his mother wanted him to murder.
"It's not even harming anything. Tell me mother, why do you want me to kill her?"

xSalashawty

"You don't need to kill her," she responded with an irritated sigh. "Maybe just put something on her at the least."

Click me.

HereAndThere

"...Put something? A spell? What kind of a spell? I don't want to act against your wishes, Mother. So I want to know how you want me to handle the situation." Jeexx replied to his mother.
"You mean a Memory Erasing spell of some sort? Or something?"

xSalashawty

"Not that harsh if you're really that lighthearted. Just a little bad memory will do the trick for eternal torment," Lilith told her son. "Easy n' simple, no?"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"Sure, why not." he snapped his fingers and caused some sort of an nightmare-like memory to fall into the leprechaun's little head.
"There, good enough, Mother?" he asked from his mother, expecting her to say that he did a horrible job.

Mikey

His eyes grew big, "Did I just hear conversation of murder...?"