Jordan teh Echidna

Quote from: Jeexx on July 06, 2012, 10:10:23 PM
Yeah...Our bullshit isn't all that interesting to other people :<

Pesterchum = sirJayden

HereAndThere

Welp, I'm getting married to Jkid.
Yaaay~ -shot-

jkid101094

Ya know, Sal. I'd love that story if you're still interested in writing it. Especially now that this little "story" of ours has the slightest resemblance of substance. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 10, 2012, 08:16:04 PM
Ya know, Sal. I'd love that story if you're still interested in writing it. Especially now that this little "story" of ours has the slightest resemblance of substance. =P
It'll probably be done sometime around the first week of next month when I get my computer, which will hopefully buy me time. I don't know how the wedding went, so I'm just going to improvise and add somethings...

This is all if I don't forget and have time. I still need to get the pirates n' anime things up soon too... :P

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 10, 2012, 09:21:00 PM
It'll probably be done sometime around the first week of next month when I get my computer, which will hopefully buy me time. I don't know how the wedding went, so I'm just going to improvise and add somethings...

This is all if I don't forget and have time. I still need to get the pirates n' anime things up soon too... :P
We didn't actually have a wedding. We just said we did and everyone who cared just played along with the joke. xD

And alrighty. If you say so. xP

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

HereAndThere

Bawt...Bawt...Bawt...What did I do? ; ~ ;

jkid101094

This post is actually kind of funny considering I just imagined a spazzing banana stab a dog.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HereAndThere

xSalashawty

"Did...I..no, that feeling... Shit."
Lilith went back to her lair urgently, finding her son stabbed. "Fuck you!" she yelled as she whisked her finger in a loop, releavlig a rope clinging and suffocating Jeexx's killer.

"Jkid is a horrible daughter in law, failing to protect my son"

Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 11, 2012, 10:48:56 AM
"Did...I..no, that feeling... Shit."
Lilith went back to her lair urgently, finding her son stabbed. "Fuck you!" she yelled as she whisked her finger in a loop, releavlig a rope clinging and suffocating Jeexx's killer.

"Jkid is a horrible daughter in law, failing to protect my son"
But...but...it was just a knife...you can't kill incubbi by stabbing. D:

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

xSalashawty

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 11, 2012, 11:01:29 AM
But...but...it was just a knife...you can't kill incubbi by stabbing. D:
He was trying to kill him though... >:c

Click me.

jkid101094

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 11, 2012, 11:08:19 AM
He was trying to kill him though... >:c
Well I can't always be watching your husband. >:c

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

"You can't kill me by choking me either, nice try though."
He pulled the rope from his neck, tying it in a bow around Lilith's wrist. Besides, he's not dead, don't worry.