you can control multiple characters, just 2 or 3 though

name:
side: [organisation XIII/ sonic character]
powers:
keyblade: [keybladers only]
magic: [keyblade master (optional)]
weaknesses:
bio:
starting world: the guid at the top tells ya who can start where [e.g. "mobius** is for sonic characters and keyblade masters]

name: aurum
character type: sonic
side: hero
powers: chaos abilities, intelligence, keyblade master
keyblade: key to chaos [gold]
weaknesses: needs emerald to perform chaos control
bio: a average 10yr old hedgehog with imense amount of knowledge on chaos emeralds. new to the keyblade he still doesn't know it's full potential. he is willing to help any freinds and will do anythin to stop evil. but will he be able to stop this new darkness?
starting world: mobuis

name: Xen
character type: keyblade master
powers: keyblade, chaos powers later on
keyblade: key to chaos [silver]
magic: n/a
weaknesses: doesn't use his head
bio: he's heard of many legends in his time, the original keyblade master, sora, the legendary stones, chaos emeralds and many others, but doesn't belive in many of them
starting world: twilight town

story:
it's been a few years after the kingdom hearts games and each world has been divided... or so everyone thaught, in this adventure, keyblades meet animals and stones of power that one can only imagine... of light and dark it is up to the keyblade masters and the animals to fight the new darkness, and save all the worlds from the negative forces around them
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

name: Alex
character type: Orginazation XIII
side: Good
powers: Can make portals (like the Orginazation in KHII), and has electric powers (e.g. he can shoot lightning out of his hands, and can control electronics).
weaknesses: If attacked by huge amounts of water, Alex will start to lose his powers, but he still can swim, just for a little while.
bio: Alex has a black cloak that has a hood (which he doesnt wear), Alex also has blonde hair and green eyes. Alex is medium hight for an 11 year-old. His hair is almost always messy and he has a lightningbolt scar on his left palm from being struck by lightning. Alex was struck by lightning one day while running outside in his home world, he was acually killed, but instead of really dying, half of him remained, his nobody. Alex didn't like the idea of what the orginazation had planned, so turned on them. Alex knew he was half of himself, and that the idea the orginazation had was most likely the only way to become whole again, but he didnt wanna have to kill all those people to gain hearts.
starting world: The World That Never Was

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Light the Hedgehog

here's my character:

name: Light the hedgehog
character type: fan-made sonic character
side: Hero
powers: Chaos abilities and Chaos Planet Buster (Planet Buster is only available when he goes beserk)
keyblade: Key of Light (i couldn't think of a better name for it)
magic: N/A
weaknesses: seeing his freinds getting hurt throughs him off gaurd (but automatically makes him go beserk)
bio: unknown
starting world: Mobius

darkness shadow

i guess, now we got enough people to start of with, the green light's on so here we... GO! and it would be nice of we had a bio, light

~stage 1: the worlds unite~ [y not have chapters? XD]
::mobius::

aurum: *is doing research on his computer in his room* ugh! why can't i find anything on this damn thing! find out stuff on the emeralds was easier than this! why do you hate me today google?!?!

::twilight town::
Xen: *is fighting hordes of nobodies and heartless* man, where are these things commin from!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

goku33339

Blade the hedgehog (read the metal gang. Bio is 2 long!)

Starting world: hollow bastion

darkness shadow

Quote from: goku33339 on February 07, 2009, 09:25:11 PM
Blade the hedgehog (read the metal gang. Bio is 2 long!)

Starting world: hollow bastion
all u need is the stuff listed at the top, and sonic characters can only start in mobius, hollow bastion is for the heartless leaders
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

name: Zemneck
character type: Orginization
side: Orginization/neatural (Like Axel, he wasn't exactly bad or good)
powers: Holds a keyblade, can run real fast and is good at dodging attacks
keyblade: Oblivion
magic: Haste
weaknesses: Water, he gets tired quickly
bio: He only does things to his own gain. He doesn't care if it is bad or good. He finds it hard to make friends. He wears a red coloured orginization cape, and has short green hair that is spiky.
starting world: TWTNW
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

me:....this is strange...something doesn't seem right today....meh, better not worry about it until later. :P

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

ChaosDazer

Yay :P
----------

Zemneck was walking around TWTNW. He stopped. A heartless was following him.

"A Heartless. What are they up to now...."

He pulled out his keyblade. At that moment, the heartless faded back into the shadows.
witty sig caption

darkness shadow

aurum: ugh, i've asked all my freinds, and they don't know what it is, and google hasn't helped, i thaught you was my freind, google! [lol]

Xen: they better stop soon, otherwise i'm gonna lose it...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

name: Arrow
character type: Sonic
side: Good
powers: Speed
weaknesses: Can't run underwater, isn't strong so he cant break from a prison/chains, and he gets tired if he runs too much.
bio: Arrow is a blueish purpleish hedgehog that has red lines going across his hair and a giant red arrow on his fore-head. He isnt short or tall for his age (and for being a hedgehog). Arrow doesn't get mad often but he does when something really upsets him. Arrow can be a little rude when things REALLY aren't going his way, but he tries to hide it. He's nice (When hes not mad or anything) and likes to help out others. Arrow has been living in Mobius for all his life and loves to hang out with his friends, but lately, it seems like something isnt right to him.
starting world: Mobius

::The World That Never Was::
"Stupid Orginazation...!!" Alex complained as he walked down the lonely streets of the world.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

Xen: *destroys a heartless* phew, last one... i need to find the source of these
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Light the Hedgehog

me:.....WOAH! it feels like this world and another world are coming together!

darkness shadow

aurum: hhmmm... lets think... i use it as a blade... but it kinda looks like a key... maybe... *types in keyblade and nothin comes up* nope... sword key?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D