A roleplay with a plot

Started by ChaosDazer, July 05, 2009, 07:23:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

lol yush
----------
Sonic has now died. Eggman has managed to take over Mobius somehow, and only a small band of fighters remain. They are known as the New Freedom Fighters, A group dedicated to taking back Mobius and destroying Robotnik for good.

No Cannon characters
Please don't make your posts Sonic: Blah blah blah *runs off*
-------
Make them something like-As Sonic ran off, he shouted blah blah all the way home.

Name: Fireyo
Species: Mutant Hedgehog
Abilities: agile, controls fire
Weaknesses: Water

Join if you want a thought out RP :P
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

name: Light the hedgehog (referred to by most of his enemies the brother of shadow)
species: gentetic hedgehog
abbilities: able to use attacks made of Light Energy, but due to being hit with one of eggman's Shadow Leeches, he can also use attacks of Dark Energy.
weakness: Negative Chaos energy.

ChaosDazer

Your in

Fireyo was in the secret underground base, sleeping.
*ZING!*
His alarm clock woke him up.
"Ah....Why so early...."
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

Light:...*wakes up*...my god....another day, another failed attempt to kill eggman....

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked a Light.
"Slept well?"
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

Light: kind of....it's just that i feel like eggman might attack us...*arm starts hurting* UGH! D*MN SHADOW LEECH BITE!

ChaosDazer

Fireyo started to get dressed.
"If your right, we need to get ready!"
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

Light:....*gets dressed*......eggman will pay for what he did to me...*arm starts hurting again* UGH!

ChaosDazer

Fireyo looked at the arm.
"Maybe you could get a medic to look at that....?"
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

me:....only pure Light Gaia energy can heal a shadow leech bite...but the shadow leech that bit ME was strange. that one could inject something called "Dark Venom". and barely anything can cure that. except Light Gaia's blood, and the neext time light gaia rises from the core is....500,000,000 years.

ChaosDazer

Fireyo started to walk out of the room.
"Guess your on your own, then."
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

me:...OH YEAH! that's right, i was made with Light Gaia's blood...soo...*makes a light orb*....i hope this works...*puts it on my arm*....that's better....atleast i won't have to worry about anymore arm hurtings...*walks out of the room*

Random freedom Fighter:...is your arm feeling better, Light?

me: yeah....

R.F.F.: good! because....EGGMAN'S ATTACKING US!

me: OH SNAP! I WAS RIGHT! i like it when i'm right.

OOC: can i control Eggman?