kirby land roleplay

Started by Ben The Werehog, July 31, 2009, 06:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

i mean who cares about if it's real or not? this is a Kirby RP, JKid.

jkid101094

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 01, 2009, 07:15:42 AM
i mean who cares about if it's real or not? this is a Kirby RP, JKid.
It's not really a big deal. I was just pointing it out. ;)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

let's all just get roleplayin'.

jkid101094

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 01, 2009, 07:19:37 AM
let's all just get roleplayin'.
Jkid awoke in a flurry of flames. His ship crashed and was now burning intensly. As Jkid came to he realized what had happened and inspected the ship. It exploded sending him miles away. When he came to once again he realized that what he did was idiotic. How could have been so stupid? He realized his round body had not yet grown. He must've been woken prematurely...his brain had not yet fully developed...As he treaded the beach his stomach began to rumble. "Oh great" he thought. He had been awaken early and now he was going to starve to death...real nice...he remembered his ability to inhale and copy the abilities of things...he was going to need it to survive...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

Sirby was peacefully sleeping in his Star Ship. until....

*ALARM BLARES*

Sirby: what the?!

jkid101094

Jkid noticed that the others were playing in script format..."Meh..." he didn't feel like it. Jkid serched along the bay for food...he eventually gave up and collapsed from hunger..."Is he dead?" a strange voice said..."I don't think so Sire"..."Well see! The last thing we need is another Kirby!" King Dedede stared down at the fallen warrior..."thrown him in the ocean...he won't bother us there..."

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

Sirby: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!! *jumps out of his star ship*...heh-heh...*lands on his Fire Star* CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, THREE D!

jkid101094

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 01, 2009, 07:36:59 AM
Sirby: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!! *jumps out of his star ship*...heh-heh...*lands on his Fire Star* CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, THREE D!
What wha? By star he ment something like warp star? *Changes intro*

Waddle Doo proceeded to toss jkid into the ocean where he'd surely be eaten by Acro. "What!?" King Dedede saw Sirby and readied his mallet....

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

Sirby: *turns into Bomb Sirby* TKAE THIS! *throws a bomb at King D.D.D.* okay..now to save that other kirby...*swoops in and grabs JKid* SMELL YA LATER, SUCKAHZ!

jkid101094

Waddledoo: What the!?
Dedede: Ahh! *Sees bomb* Ahhhhhhh!

*Meanwhile on the fire star*

Jkid awoke to see his savior. Another Kirby, He couldn't quite make out it's apperance but he could tell it was of his species. He tried to thank the hero but all he could say was "Puyo!"...he realized he had lost his ability to speak.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Light the Hedgehog

Sirby: seems as if someone lost their ability to speak. anyway...my name is Sirby.

Ben The Werehog

ben: *finds a think that looks like link* ok..........
so.....................bored...........

jkid101094

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on August 01, 2009, 08:00:50 AM
Sirby: seems as if someone lost their ability to speak. anyway...my name is Sirby.
"Puyo! Poyo? POYO! KIRBY KIRBY!" Jkid could slightly understand this strange lifeform. He had forgotten the language all together...probably because of his premature birth...why did he wake up so early...he sighed and began to wonder, looking up at the stars that hovered over Aqua Star....

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ben The Werehog

ben: *runs over jkid trying to get away from a bomb best* sorry!
bomb best: DANGER! *throws a bomb at jkid*
so.....................bored...........

jkid101094

Quote from: Ben The Werehog on August 01, 2009, 11:00:38 AM
ben: *runs over jkid trying to get away from a bomb best* sorry!
bomb best: DANGER! *throws a bomb at jkid*
After being run over by that strange...uh...thing...jkid fell into the sand of Aqua Star face first. "Ow" he thought to himself. He needed to get up and find food quick...he wouldn't make it much longer....

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.