Gamestop May Be Selling Antique Games Again

Started by jkid101094, September 01, 2012, 04:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

>getting into vintage games

They WERE selling them. They just stopped. :V

But this is neat I guess. Maybe they just want to muscle out the mom-and-pop stores again.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 01, 2012, 05:18:47 PM

They WERE selling them. They just stopped. :V
But this is neat I guess. Maybe they just want to muscle out the mom-and-pop stores again.

'Xactly! If they can hone in on their audience than they are golden. It's not all Cock of Duty and Shitrim...

dreamcasthime

HOLY FUCK! THIS IS MIND-BLOWING...........I WONDER IF I'D BE ABLE TO FIND A COPY OF EARTHBOUND :3

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

SmashFinale

I like my Play N' trade store already thank you very much. I dont want to buy a $45 Conker Bad Fur Day from GameStop. They will soon turn "vintage" into "pre-owned." T_T

TheGameNinja

Not everywhere has a used game shop that sells older stuff. I'm sure there's a lot of people that will be ecstatic to hear about this. I'm on the fence though. I do have small stores I buy old games from, and I don't want to see them go away like all the small game stores did back when GS was taking over.

Hakudamashi

Wouldn't ruin their value? I mean, the reason they were soo demanded and expensive were because of how scarce they were, but if they do this, then won't they be "meh" again?

Besides, Gamestop needs to fix their customer service before I shop there again >_>
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

MrMikeTheHedgehog

Its both good and bad , they are going to make retro gaming stores out of buisness!

billyhatcher312

Quote from: MrMikeTheHedgehog on September 04, 2012, 04:06:48 PM
Its both good and bad , they are going to make retro gaming stores out of buisness!

i think its weird that gamestop shouldn't sell the old games too