Facts about yourself that you've never told anyone.

Started by ~Bubblicious~, September 20, 2011, 02:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Sorta like the facts game but...sort of more in depth and more trusting with people about stuff. I would put this in the general section, but this SZ. It'd get derailed and moved here in the end anyways. I trust people can be mature about this?
Darky already knows everything about me so I guess mine don't count, but they aren't things other people know.

1. I've considered getting a sex-change operation ever since I was little, way before I even came to SZ. I'm bi, yes, but I've never felt RIGHT as a girl. However, after some consideration, I decided to remain a girl. Mostly because I didn't want to put any stress on Darky or his family (plus some major jealousy issues on my end were springing up).

2. I'm MORE spaztastic in real life than I am online, but I still somehow maintain quite a large number of friends.

3. Eating too much food (like...more than a sandwich) makes me throw up.

4. I don't really ever get hungry.

5. I feel like I'm taking away from others when I eat, which is a huge factor in why I don't eat much.

6. I used to be anorexic and still struggle with it at times today.

7. I don't actually tell anyone how much RSD really does hurt, because I'm afraid they'll think I'm lying and reject me. I don't even tell my doctors how much pain I'm in.

8. While I don't like being in the spotlight, I do get extremely jealous when someone comes in and tries taking my friends from me. I tend to treat them horribly and I get highly possessive over my friends. I really. REALLY. don't like new people that overshadow me in the Tobi-field. (Essentially hyper, laid back, yet still bitchy.)

9. I get severely jealous when Darky talks to other people. Yes, it's childish, but I do. I get jealous when he talks to ANYONE. Including EP, Maddie, Valia, etc. This is mostly due to insecurity issues due to past relationships.

10. I can't stand people talking about pain when what they feel is nothing compared to what I do. I honestly want to strangle them. It gets SO annoying to hear people say I BROKE MY ARM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW BAD IT HURT, etc. Uh. 'scuse me BUT UH...RSD is ranked at a 42 on the McGill Pain Scale. So, you can kiss my FUCKING ASS.

nazo unleashed

1. I INSPIRED THIS THREAD LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

2. i have 3 nipples.

Mikey

So Tobi wants to strangle me when I mention my cancer? :<

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 20, 2011, 02:47:15 PM
So Tobi wants to strangle me when I mention my cancer? :<
No, I can understand that. *huggles* I'd never wanna strangle you for something like cancer <3

The Forgotten Alex

But i've talked to Darky multiple times...IS THIS BECAUSE I'M YOUR SON AND YOU WOULD DO NOTHING TO KILL ME?
People asked.

SmashFinale

And the final diagnosis is that Tobi is still a human being and never will stop being a human being.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: SmashFinale on September 20, 2011, 02:52:59 PM
And the final diagnosis is that Tobi is still a human being and never will stop being a human being.

I'm totally from Narnia. I'm Narnian, not homosapien. Silly goose... '
...but yeah xD

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on September 20, 2011, 02:51:26 PM
But i've talked to Darky multiple times...IS THIS BECAUSE I'M YOUR SON AND YOU WOULD DO NOTHING TO KILL ME?

Truth be told... I do get jealous of that too xD I sorta get into this mode where I wanna find him and hold him and never let anyone near him cuz he's mine. However, once again, just a childish thing so I learn to ignore it... AND YES, CUZ YOU IS MAH SON <3

jkid101094

I've told you guys everything already. I can't really say much more. =\

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 20, 2011, 02:44:54 PM
10. I can't stand people talking about pain when what they feel is nothing compared to what I do. I honestly want to strangle them. It gets SO annoying to hear people say I BROKE MY ARM YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW BAD IT HURT, etc. Uh. 'scuse me BUT UH...RSD is ranked at a 42 on the McGill Pain Scale. So, you can kiss my FUCKING ASS.
Well, in their defense I don't really think about things like that. I treat you guys as I would anyone else and your..."conditions" (Your RSD, Draci's diabetis, etc.) don't really pop into my head often I tend to forget you guys have them. So when someone says something like that they may be exaggerating or have just plain forgot about it. =\

Also, while I've never felt a pain worse than child birth (or at least I hope to God I haven't) I've still felt things that have mad me want to cry. Different things hurt people more or less simply by who they are. Feeling in more or less pain than someone else isn't really something a scale can judge. There are a lot more factors that go into it.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 20, 2011, 02:58:28 PM
I've told you guys everything already. I can't really say much more. =\
Well, in their defense I don't really think about things like that. I treat you guys as I would anyone else and your..."conditions" (Your RSD, Draci's diabetis, etc.) don't really pop into my head often I tend to forget you guys have them. So when someone says something like that they may be exaggerating or have just plain forgot about it. =\

Also, while I've never felt a pain worse than child birth (or at least I hope to God I haven't) I've still felt things that have mad me want to cry. Different things hurt people more or less simply by who they are. Feeling in more or less pain than someone else isn't really something a scale can judge. There are a lot more factors that go into it.

Regardless, it still pisses me off to no end. I've had so many times where I have come so fucking close to suicide JUST because of this pain...and people sit there and say stuff like they do.

TheGameNinja

A person can only really understand as much pain as they themselves have experienced. I can't imagine anything worse than when I broke my arm, but I'm sure you're in much worse pain. :(

Something no one else knows about me... I told a girl I loved her in kindergarten. XD

jkid101094

Quote from: TheGameNinja on September 20, 2011, 03:05:21 PM
A person can only really understand as much pain as they themselves have experienced. I can't imagine anything worse than when I broke my arm, but I'm sure you're in much worse pain. :(
This. =\

Also something I forgot about until now. In 1st grade I had a student teacher in the room that I went crazy over (blond, of course) and she made us sugar cookies on her last day. That was a sad day. D=

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

This thread reminds me of the "Have You Ever Been Addicted to Something?" thread, in which only the original post was serious and the rest were "lol videogames".

I'll fight my urge to troll just this once. maybe

~Bubblicious~

Quote from: Elija2 on September 20, 2011, 04:10:27 PM
This thread reminds me of the "Have You Ever Been Addicted to Something?" thread, in which only the original post was serious and the rest were "lol videogames".

I'll fight my urge to troll just this once. maybe

Nah, someone apart from Draccy admitted to an addiction to some form of medications. However, yes, and I did take part in the downfall of that topic, unfortunately.

jkid101094

I was eventually serious in both these topics. :U

Also:
I've tried to suck myself off, but I'm not big enough. I've also taken a load to the face.

*FUCKING MUTILATED*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I was once accused of making a bomb threat.

In 3rd grade.

And the friggin principal took it seriously.

Darkyellowz

I sleep at night.
I eat things.
I breathe.
I play on the computer.
I'm a Youkai.

jkid101094

I've only been in trouble at school once. It was in 2nd grade (I think) and was because the lunch lady wouldn't let me sit with my brother so I threw a fit and tossed my entire lunch in the garbage. That was a shock for everyone, especially considering I never talk.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

~Bubblicious~

I was bullied up until 6th grade when I flipped the fuck out. It was North Carolina..the racist part. I had adults call me things like nigger-lover, and of course, being little, I didn't know what it meant, I only thought it was the most horrible thing in the world to be called. That I was ugly and deserved to be made feel bad because I was bad. I was pushed around and degraded constantly. However, an ONLINE GAME taught me how to stand up for myself...and I spazzed in 6th grade and stood up for myself. No one has fucked with me much since then. I grow more and more back-bone each day =3

Tanassy

To some extent, This.

There are a few things that I could admit that would put people off, like the fact I really enjoy seeing people in pain, and that blood turns me on. But well, those are on-and-off things.

Aside from some extreme things, I really don't think I hide much from people.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: Remilia Scarlet [Tana~] on September 20, 2011, 06:51:53 PM
To some extent, This.

There are a few things that I could admit that would put people off, like the fact I really enjoy seeing people in pain, and that blood turns me on. But well, those are on-and-off things.

Aside from some extreme things, I really don't think I hide much from people.
You hided the fact that you had a beard.

Tanassy

The Forgotten Alex

Due to temper problems, I always had a tendency to throw chairs or desks...at students and teachers, one of them even broke a window.
People asked.

Darkyellowz

Tanassy

~Bubblicious~

I've saved both of my younger siblings lives.

I saved my little brother when we were younger from a baby rattlesnake and nearly got myself bit in the process of picking him up and putting him out of striking-range. It went up in the S-position. I think if I didn't move when I did I probably wouldn't be around today....the nearest hospital when I lived there was a good forty minutes away.

I saved my little sister from an awry firework. It headed our way, I grabbed her, moved a bit, wrapped my arms around her, and curled around her tight. My entire back got burned from all the sparks and everything, but she remained completely unharmed.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 21, 2011, 01:54:42 AM

I saved my little brother when we were younger from a baby rattlesnake and nearly got myself bit in the process of picking him up and putting him out of striking-range. It went up in the S-position. I think if I didn't move when I did I probably wouldn't be around today....the nearest hospital when I lived there was a good forty minutes away.

I saved my little sister from an awry firework. It headed our way, I grabbed her, moved a bit, wrapped my arms around her, and curled around her tight. My entire back got burned from all the sparks and everything, but she remained completely unharmed.
You are a fucking angel.

Well might as-well tell one of mine, that is serious.

I sometimes see dead bodies and video game characters around, and I have to fight some gods sometimes, I always want to tell everyone, but they will think I am crazy, lock me up in a mental hospital.
I always flip tables when I hear a high-pitched noise as-well.
But what I never tell is, that I sometimes sit in a corner, debating with myself, as a knife lays in-front of me, of course it always ends out with someone getting hurt.

~Bubblicious~

Anyone woulda done it.

I make amazing sandwiches. As in, sandwiches that God would be jealous of. I make better sandwiches than my own mother, and my mother could legit open a 5 star restaurant. I'm not just saying that, either. She's fucking amazing.... and my sandwiches are better than hers.

Darkyellowz

I sometimes like to watch people die on a video, kind of like a fetish, but I do it alone when I have nothing better to do.
And also, I like to write and draw things of me dying, over and over again.

Tanassy

Quote from: Flandre Scarlet on September 21, 2011, 04:26:27 AM
I sometimes like to watch people die on a video, kind of like a fetish, but I do it alone when I have nothing better to do.
And also, I like to write and draw things of me dying, over and over again.
marry me.

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on September 21, 2011, 12:09:11 AM
Due to temper problems, I always had a tendency to throw chairs or desks...at students and teachers, one of them even broke a window.
I have a tendency to hurt myself when I get pissed...on purpose. When I get ticked at something on a game, for instance, I'll bash the controller off my leg or head. I don't mean to hurt myself but it gets the frustration out without breaking anything. Bruises heal, after all. At first I could convince myself no and calm down but as I've become more edgy and pissed off all the time (I'm sure you guys have noticed) it's just become a natural reaction.

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on September 21, 2011, 01:54:42 AM

I probably wouldn't have done that, Tobs. I'd probably be too afraid on both accounts. O.o

Quote from: Flandre Scarlet on September 21, 2011, 04:26:27 AM
I used to get a kick off of people dying in video games. Like if I had a crush on a video game character where you could watch her die and I had nothing better to do I'd save the game and repeatedly kill her for no reason other than to watch. I dunno if it's the death screams or what but it used to turn me on. Not so much anymore, thank God.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Darkyellowz

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 21, 2011, 04:40:03 AM
I used to get a kick off of people dying in video games. Like if I had a crush on a video game character where you could watch her die and I had nothing better to do I'd save the game and repeatedly kill her for no reason other than to watch. I dunno if it's the death screams or what but it used to turn me on. Not so much anymore, thank God.
You got over it while I am still getting turned on by it
Bah.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Tanassy

Tanassy

Princessofthechaosemerald

Oh Tobi, I understand the way you feeling about darkeh like that, but just so you know, I would never do anything to separate you and Darky x3

well here's a few things no one knows about me.

1. When I was younger I used to be timid...VERY timid. If someone said something to me, I would just let them say it, if they bullied me, I'd let them do it.

2. Even though my brother is older than me, I'll protect him, hell, I'd take a bullet for him. I'm over protective of my family xD

3. I don't have a boyfriend, yeah being single is great, but it wouldn't hurt to have one.

4. I have ADD o3o (I think most people know this though)

5. I have a low self-esteem, which doesn't help with much for me, I think I look ugly, I think people hate me (ETC. All that whiney crap.) Though I suck it up and I won't bother with it.

6. If I'm feeling down, mad, or any of that sort, I'll shove it in the back of my mind and I'll try to forget about it (Although it doesn't help. So I've been told, this is a bad thing to do.)

Mikey

1.I think about killing people.
2.I visit 4chan.
3.Sometimes, I cry to relive stress.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Whenever I have to do anything that has significance to anything, I get fatally ill
I'm the ring bearer for my auntie's wedding? I get muscle contraction.
I'm taking first communion? I get constipation
Called to the principal's office to prove a friends innocence? Mysterious internal bleeding

Don't get me started on exams that I take every f*cking year...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay