Main Menu

Your Biggest Dream

Started by KnuXXX, February 19, 2009, 09:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnuXXX

Here you can post your biggest dream in life. Anything between getting a pet to being a celebrity is allowed!

My biggest dream is to become a vocalist and start a epic symphonic metal/power metal project named "Caught in Neverland (or Avalon)" and tour around the world.
This is a signature.

Princessofthechaosemerald

my biggest drem is to be a voice actor in sega..=3

KnuXXX

Quote from: Princessofthechaosemerald on February 19, 2009, 11:09:44 AM
my biggest drem is to be a voice actor in sega..=3
That's a really nice dream! I suggest that once you turn 18 (if you aren't), you contact Sega and talk about it. I mean, hey, it could get u a quite nice job.
This is a signature.

Princessofthechaosemerald

....they let ppl work at 18 yr. old at sega.....AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1thankyou...=3

KnuXXX

Quote from: Princessofthechaosemerald on February 19, 2009, 11:44:43 AM
....they let ppl work at 18 yr. old at sega.....AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1thankyou...=3

Well, I'm not 100% sure.. but most places do =p I mean, Blizzard Entertainment does.
You might have to study acting or something. not sure, though.. but if anything, then acting.
This is a signature.

weman

mine is making a band called star runners

Tavy

My dream is to be a voice actor, maybe there r some places where you can go voice acting before 18 >.>

I also want my family to be saved

and I also wanna BE A ANIMAL 2!!!! ROARR!!!
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

KnuXXX

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on February 21, 2009, 08:12:31 AM
My dream is to be a voice actor, maybe there r some places where you can go voice acting before 18 >.>

I also want my family to be saved

and I also wanna BE A ANIMAL 2!!!! ROARR!!!
Saved from what, mate?
This is a signature.

Tavy

I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

KnuXXX

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on February 21, 2009, 08:23:48 AM
From Death -_- wat else...?
Uhm, sorry? It could've been a war or w/e.. jeeze
This is a signature.

Spersonic

my biggest dream is make a gaming team like sonic team..

Know Your ABCs

To stop all war =D

Then buy a lizard because I want one :)
_.-'-~...:D"Which secret plan? Why, the one THAT IS A SECRET!" XD Robotnik on "The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog":D...~-'-._

Eryth

I want to learn how to make mechanical limbs that you can hook up with your nervous system or something, maybe using some semi-metallic, semi-biotic material (kinda like cyborg technology). Then I'll make myself a super hero (or super villain, depending on your alignment).
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

KnuXXX

Quote from: Eryth on February 28, 2009, 05:42:25 AM
I want to learn how to make mechanical limbs that you can hook up with your nervous system or something, maybe using some semi-metallic, semi-biotic material (kinda like cyborg technology). Then I'll make myself a super hero (or super villain, depending on your alignment).
Wow.. =p that's awesome!
This is a signature.

SlashXVI

TO GET A REAL POKEMON, BE A TAP DANCER, AND RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sweet dream huh?  ;D

THANKS JET!