suggestions for my fan game

Started by Light the Hedgehog, February 21, 2009, 04:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

i bet you're saying to yourself "isn't Light a little young to be making a fan game?", well the answer is "yes,yes i am". but i'm doing it anyway! it's basically a fan game version of my comic Sonic Under Ground X. i need some ideas that i can ad to it. (yes, i'll add your user names in the credits, NO you can not copy me)

Princessofthechaosemerald

uhhh ok.... i am making a comin meh self (invader zim)
hmmm use my fc if ya want..:P
but what is it about first of all?

Light the Hedgehog

i'll tell you what it's all about

setting: Mobius and other places

playable character's: Light, Shade (unlockable), Shadow (unlockable) and Elana the hedgehogs (Elana is also unlockable)

Story: in the year of 2XXX, the eggman empire took over the Sonic Universe and other universes. but they forgot about Light the hedghog and his friends....but un-fortuneately, over the years the team broke apart thanks to the Eggman empire...Light is the only one remaining in the Sonic Universe...so Light goes off with his new friends: Edwardo the echidna (Knuckles the echidna's son) and Marine the racoon.

UberTails

I am probably the most insane Sonic fan ever.

Light the Hedgehog

i just might be able to make this fan game become reality. but one problem: the only game maker thing i have is Game Maker and i SUCK a making fan games using Game Maker :(

Princessofthechaosemerald

do you have story mode with storys of all teh characters?..if i know that..i'll get right to work...

p.s.....have some ppl help you with actually making the game...