This... is... so.... EPIC :3

Started by Gleech, February 25, 2009, 09:55:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Omg, im sooooo happy, i finally have an iMac :D! Its so sweet, i still have PCs, but iMacs are REALLY sweet, the keyboards are epic, and the whole system is sweet! Oh man i just love it so much more than my old laptop, well, this isn't MY iMac, but i've been using it a lot ^^' and i still have my laptop, but yeah. I really like Macs now and anyone who says PCs are way better, and trust me, this is coming from someone who has had PCs all his life, you must have not tried a Mac. Oh its so smooth and new and awesome! ^_^

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Princessofthechaosemerald

at meh school they have apple....or is that mac...... i really dont like it....but eh who cares.....

but hopefully you'll love it..

Hakudamashi

I get off school
You get an iMac

EVERYBODY WINZ!!!  :D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Shadow84786

The imac looks awesome I saw one in frys and they have a dancing one.

:P

Quote from: Shadow84786 on February 25, 2009, 12:26:38 PM
The imac looks awesome I saw one in frys and they have a dancing one.

:P
yep thos are the one i have at meh school...
i really dont like em.....becuz they dont show teh time XD...and teh mouse dose not have a right click butten

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elana-The-hedgehog on February 25, 2009, 01:23:20 PM
yep thos are the one i have at meh school...
i really dont like em.....becuz they dont show teh time XD...and teh mouse dose not have a right click butten
Well screw da IMac then  >:(
I can't deal without the right click button
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

i thought the same Wind, but the features make up for it, i mean i dont have to wait to uninstall or install things :3 and the time: theres buttons on the keyboard that open up things, one of them does time. Man its so much better than what people say, i mean sure you cant have all the games you have on your PC... but who said once you get a Mac you have to throw away your PC?

Plus, Apple is the company that makes Macs Elana XD

also, the Dock is much better than the start menu, and you really dont need to put anything but shortcuts on your desktop... :3

...LOL Shadow84786, that was epic... XD thats not how mine looks but that is an iMac XD

once again, another edit: You can buy a mouse with 2 buttons for the Mac, i saw them at the Apple (The company) store.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Gleech on February 26, 2009, 03:24:43 PM
i thought the same Wind, but the features make up for it, i mean i dont have to wait to uninstall or install things :3 and the time: theres buttons on the keyboard that open up things, one of them does time. Man its so much better than what people say, i mean sure you cant have all the games you have on your PC... but who said once you get a Mac you have to throw away your PC?

Plus, Apple is the company that makes Macs Elana XD

also, the Dock is much better than the start menu, and you really dont need to put anything but shortcuts on your desktop... :3

...LOL Shadow84786, that was epic... XD thats not how mine looks but that is an iMac XD

once again, another edit: You can buy a mouse with 2 buttons for the Mac, i saw them at the Apple (The company) store.
Well you have fun with that :P,just don't make it explode with an overload of you-know-what
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

friesnchip

macs are cool, but with all the gaming i do i need to have a pc. macs are for the graphic arts, but ya, they do look pretty sleek.

Gleech

Quote from: friesnchip on February 26, 2009, 08:40:48 PM
macs are cool, but with all the gaming i do i need to have a pc. macs are for the graphic arts, but ya, they do look pretty sleek.
Yeah, and i like all the programs Macs have too, and how fast it is *drools* im not use to using a fast computer XD my laptop would take like 10 minutes to move to a different website O_o

Quote from: Gleech on February 27, 2009, 10:26:55 AM
Yeah, and i like all the programs Macs have too, and how fast it is *drools* im not use to using a fast computer XD my laptop would take like 10 minutes to move to a different website O_o
oh that..is slow...i mean really slow...
but dos it have pop up...it really annoys meh..really badly

SlashXVI

They look cool....But everyone says they always freeze n' crap.

THANKS JET!

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Gleech

Quote from: SlashXVI on March 06, 2009, 04:57:06 AM
They look cool....But everyone says they always freeze n' crap.
HAHA, where'd you  hear that? They never freeze, well they almost never freeze atleast. Whoever you talked to must have had a huge thing against Macs, or they had the rare fail of one.