Article: Why SEGA Doesn't Care when Sonic Sucks

Started by Gilly, January 07, 2009, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jonXjon on May 31, 2009, 09:22:36 AM
I kinda don't really believe this. Cause he works at Sega of UK I think. And I bet he doesn't even know the opinions of Sonic of Sega of Japan. Plus, the past Sonic games have been made by Sega US. ALL the ones practically from SA2 to now has been made of Sega of USA. So the Sega of USA's games they make are bad. With the exception of Sonic Heroes and Unleashed. They were moderate.
sooooo the title should be
Article: Why SEGA of America Doesn't Care when Sonic Sucks
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: windlessusher on May 31, 2009, 09:25:06 AM
sooooo the title should be
Article: Why SEGA of America Doesn't Care when Sonic Sucks
No, it should be
Article: Why SEGA should stop making Sonic games

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jonXjon on May 31, 2009, 02:22:11 PM
No, it should be
Article: Why SEGA should stop making Sonic games
alright,why should they stop?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: windlessusher on May 31, 2009, 05:39:08 PM
alright,why should they stop?
Because, Sega of America has made the recent games that everybody complains about being bad.
Ex: They made Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 2006, Sonic Unleashed

NiGHTS

so why cant the sega of some other place make the games to see if they are better and the only sonic i played that i havnt liked was the first one for the 360 even my uncle didnt like it o_0

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 11:34:44 AM
so why cant the sega of some other place make the games to see if they are better and the only sonic i played that i havnt liked was the first one for the 360 even my uncle didnt like it o_0
well, idk. The best were made by Sega of Japan. And I liked all the recent sonic games except for Secret Rings. But REVIEWERS didn't like the recent ones.

NiGHTS

Quote from: jonXjon on June 01, 2009, 11:37:05 AM
well, idk. The best were made by Sega of Japan. And I liked all the recent sonic games except for Secret Rings. But REVIEWERS didn't like the recent ones.

stuff reviewers they just complain listen to the real sonic fans not CoD obsessed nerd going well this hasnt got guns so i dont like it >_>

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 11:41:23 AM
stuff reviewers they just complain listen to the real sonic fans not CoD obsessed nerd going well this hasnt got guns so i dont like it >_>
yeah I know :P I don't trust IGN's reviews. IGN is full CoD obsessed nerds. I'd trust ScrewAttack's reviews if they reviewed.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jonXjon on June 01, 2009, 11:45:13 AM
yeah I know :P I don't trust IGN's reviews. IGN is full CoD obsessed nerds. I'd trust ScrewAttack's reviews if they reviewed.

I know I may get yelled at for saying this but...what game reviewer can we trust now with Sonic? :-\

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 01, 2009, 12:12:11 PM
I know I may get yelled at for saying this but...what game reviewer can we trust now with Sonic? :-\
yourself
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 01, 2009, 12:12:11 PM
Or, if you want a second opinion, I think Nintendo could be good. With Nintendo Power. But does Gamespot review games? Maybe them idk

Super Empra

Quote from: jonXjon on June 01, 2009, 01:05:12 PM
Or, if you want a second opinion, I think Nintendo could be good. With Nintendo Power. But does Gamespot review games? Maybe them idk

Gamespot are as bad as IGN. They said the daytime and nightime stages in sonic unleashed were bad!

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

NiGHTS

exactly why we should have a review section on here for actual sonnic fans :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 01, 2009, 07:57:16 PM
exactly why we should have a review section on here for actual sonnic fans :P
I'll bet you 5 internets that we'll here worse if not the same words
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay