Article: Why SEGA Doesn't Care when Sonic Sucks

Started by Gilly, January 07, 2009, 10:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Empra

Quote from: windlessusher on May 26, 2009, 08:30:54 AM
You DO realize the Adventure engine is broken right?
Making a pleasing SA3 is near impossible till it's fixed(so I've heard)

And guys,Sonic Team makes the games not SEGA

But SEGA has some control over Sonic Team.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on May 26, 2009, 08:33:48 AM
But SEGA has some control over Sonic Team.
Did SEGA force the game ideas into their brains?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

Quote from: windlessusher on May 26, 2009, 08:38:18 AM
Did SEGA force the game ideas into their brains?

Not really but SEGA does control them.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Empra on May 26, 2009, 08:41:15 AM
Not really but SEGA does control them.
Did SEGA say abandon all of your fans and make whatever you want and rake in whatever money you get and await my next instuctions?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

but wind sonic team works for sega and they are those who make the games and sega and sonic team talk about game ideas so sega is the main reason sonics going downhill guys...... like the title says sega doesnt care about sonic but i bet sonic team would want to make a old fashion sonic game but sega doesnt let em so it may be that sega doesnt care but sonic team does and sega doesnt want sonic team to listen to their fans maybe..... so you see after the adventure engine is fixed there wont be a chance sonic team will be able to make a new adventure..... and also it would only be avaible for PS3 or xbox 360 cuz it needs alot of space cuz it should be based on the sonic X season 3 the "GT/grand tour" season in space but no chris or will all die right? but i wish sega would make sonic have new shoes and equimpent that can be chosed in the start of the level so you can either choose the normal shoes a slider/shadow like shoes or that extreme/hyper speed board

skyrus5150

ANOTHER LENGTHY REPLY.. YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I AM LAZY.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 26, 2009, 06:42:07 PM
ANOTHER LENGTHY REPLY.. YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I AM LAZY.
but that was my first long one  :P

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jeexx on May 26, 2009, 06:39:17 PM
but wind sonic team works for sega and they are those who make the games and sega and sonic team talk about game ideas so sega is the main reason sonics going downhill guys...... like the title says sega doesnt care about sonic but i bet sonic team would want to make a old fashion sonic game but sega doesnt let em so it may be that sega doesnt care but sonic team does and sega doesnt want sonic team to listen to their fans maybe..... so you see after the adventure engine is fixed there wont be a chance sonic team will be able to make a new adventure..... and also it would only be avaible for PS3 or xbox 360 cuz it needs alot of space cuz it should be based on the sonic X season 3 the "GT/grand tour" season in space but no chris or will all die right? but i wish sega would make sonic have new shoes and equimpent that can be chosed in the start of the level so you can either choose the normal shoes a slider/shadow like shoes or that extreme/hyper speed board
keep dreaming  ;)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: windlessusher on May 27, 2009, 12:19:20 PM
keep dreaming  ;)
but that is true sega is the one who pays sonic team their money and control them if they dont do anything sega says they will get the boot
Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:22:01 PM
why dreaming... it might just happen.
yeah its true that it might happen and it is true both others were SA1=sonic X season 1 chaos SA2:season 2 and SA3 (maybe coming):space "GT/grand tour"

skyrus5150

oh puleez. there aint gonna be SA3 now i believe it cuz sega haz said taht already.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 28, 2009, 01:08:38 AM
oh puleez. there aint gonna be SA3 now i believe it cuz sega haz said taht already.
but if it may come it would be hard to make over 5 years wouldnt be enough

NeoMetalSonic

I kinda don't really believe this. Cause he works at Sega of UK I think. And I bet he doesn't even know the opinions of Sonic of Sega of Japan. Plus, the past Sonic games have been made by Sega US. ALL the ones practically from SA2 to now has been made of Sega of USA. So the Sega of USA's games they make are bad. With the exception of Sonic Heroes and Unleashed. They were moderate.