Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on January 17, 2010, 04:48:32 AM
Stopping being caring is DEFIANTLY not the thing to do. Just let them know you're not available ate the time.
i do and they go.."ok i'll wait"...X_X
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

EchidnaPower

Quote from: HMS7 on January 17, 2010, 04:35:59 AM
just more girls fight over who wants to date me X_X
not enough me to go around

Erm...well...I don't have a big speech for this one bro. ^_^U I've NEVER been in that sort of situation. All I can say is, ask God to show you the right girl.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Sonic360

I'm don't think there is a code color for this but, I think I am gay now. I fell for a trap on a game called Guilty Gear for my PS2.  I was playing and skipping scenes as always but there was one with a girl/guy In it so I thought he/she looked cute so I decided to go play as the character, (his/her name is Bridget) then as I was looking at his story line and realized he/she was a guy! I got happy over a guy. I feel really gay right now Here's his/her pic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Sonic360 on January 17, 2010, 11:30:45 AM
I'm don't think there is a code color for this but, I think I am gay now. I fell for a trap on a game called Guilty Gear for my PS2.  I was playing and skipping scenes as always but there was one with a girl/guy In it so I thought he/she looked cute so I decided to go play as the character, (his/her name is Bridget) then as I was looking at his story line and realized he/she was a guy! I got happy over a guy. I feel really gay right now Here's his/her pic

This controversy sounds familiar to the Marth problem. Dude, you didn't know. Programmers do this to fulfill their sick wants. As long as you didn't feel the same after you figured it out that it was a dude, then no worries. But if you really want to avoid this again, don't play that game anymore.

I love Jesus! Do you?

HMS7

Quote from: EchidnaPower on January 17, 2010, 12:55:29 PM
This controversy sounds familiar to the Marth problem. Dude, you didn't know. Programmers do this to fulfill their sick wants. As long as you didn't feel the same after you figured it out that it was a dude, then no worries. But if you really want to avoid this again, don't play that game anymore.
yeah what he says

sonicmaddave

i dont know what code I need right now. -_-

Shadow26

Whats the problem?

sonicmaddave

It's him again. He said something yesterday. We got a thunderstorm and so my mum asked me to bring the washing in and he followed me out and asked me "Why are you doing it so fast?" and I replied with "So that I get it all in before it rains and so that I won't get struck by lightning." and he said "Struck by lightning? That won't happen thats all bullsh*t."

I lost my temper and thrown him hard against the wall of the house, and threatened him. It just happened, I just got so frustrated he pushed me too far. :(

Shadow26

Oooooh yeah.I bet he was totally scared.
Annoying guy:No,SMD.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
You showed him

sonicmaddave

Oh yeah a day before that he claims I have been putting on weight and getting a fat belly. >:(

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 18, 2010, 12:44:43 AM
Oh yeah a day before that he claims I have been putting on weight and getting a fat belly. >:(
you are not

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 18, 2010, 03:22:30 AM
you are not
I know as a matter of fact I LOST weight some pairs of trousers and even boxer shorts actually fall off me now. He also claims I eat at McDonalds everyday. :(

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 18, 2010, 03:23:25 AM
I know as a matter of fact I LOST weight some pairs of trousers and even boxer shorts actually fall off me now. He also claims I eat at McDonalds everyday. :(
you do not

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on January 18, 2010, 03:24:16 AM
you do not
Of course I don't at the same time he HATES McDonalds, yet has he ever had a McDonalds? Never in his shitty little life so he can't criticise McDonalds when he has never tried it.

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 18, 2010, 12:44:43 AM
Say "You STILL don't have anything ELSE to tell me,don't you?"