Sonic Adventure 2 vs. Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Started by jkid101094, July 21, 2011, 05:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you prefer to play?

Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

Tanassy

jacobsclub72

SA2 was better than SA2B because there were more Big The Cat Places.

Juderter

sa2b was better for the chao world...different areas there too....ntm that there were more playable characters...
did someone say Thunderfury: Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

Shadow84786

SA2B you can transfer your chao to your GBA (Sonic Advanced 1 required)

jkid101094

Quote from: Shadow84786 on September 21, 2011, 10:53:14 AM
SA2B you can transfer your chao to your GBA (Sonic Advanced 1 required)
HOLY CRAP YOU'RE BACK.

And nope, you only need SA1 to save your Chao. Not using the game will create a Chao Copy which you can exploit to clone your chao.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JJSonicShadow

I'm guessing sega actually wanted you to get unbalanced sometimes, because it would be more realistic? SA2B's truck can be alittle annoying, but not to bad, isn't SA2B suppost to be an upgrade of SA2?
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

YOUTUBE KingDominoF

Sonicsdimas

Stritix

Apart from more multiplayer stages, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle doesn't have any more content. It has just taken Sonic Adventure 2's DLC and thrown it into the disc. Sonic Adventure 2 also has much better and bigger Chao Gardens, playable Big, Big cameos, and more solid framerate, is faster, and also has a special 'smoothing' option enabled. It also has more sound effects, and better looking character models.

Darth.Flipyap

I like both of the games equally, but I love the Chao System in SA2B. The only bad thing is that they made the garden's  are much smaller than SA2
D.Flipyap

SonicEnzoRue

I never played either one. I always thought both were the exact same.

Green Mii

I've only played SA2B, so I supposed I'm biased. But, I never got the chance to play the originals of any of Sonic games which were originally on Sega's consoles.  :'( But, I really like SA2B anyways, and if others say the original is better, well, I suppose I can imagine, right?

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Darth.Flipyap on September 11, 2012, 04:54:03 PM
I like both of the games equally, but I love the Chao System in SA2B. The only bad thing is that they made the garden's  are much smaller than SA2

i agree with darth because i love the chao system too

SirnaqTheEchidna

I honestly like both of them. But, SA2B is better. They added things that made the game better, especially the upgrade to the chao garden. I spent most of my time in there :)
... and with that, the forgotten echidna, the other guardian of Angel Island, set off to find Knuckles. :P

Darth.Flipyap

Wow... So much arguing over points of view. Personally, I like SA2B and SA2HD simply because of the upgraded multiplayer and Chao systems.
D.Flipyap