Post everything that comes to mind. EVERYTHING.

Started by Snooky, September 15, 2009, 04:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooky

BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE BANANA BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE AERIALS IN THE SKY
SONIC UNLEASHED WAS A GOOD GAME LIFE IS A WATERFALL PUT UP OUR WALLS I'M TIRED I SPENT ALL DAY WITHOUT TALKING TO DRACO OR NIGHTS
CAUSE WE ARE THE ONES THAT WANT TO PLAY ALWAYS WANT TO GO BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO STAY
NOW I GET TO SEE HOW EVERYONE THINKS >:D
THIS IS WHAT GOES ON INSIDE MY HEAD? HOLY ARSE AERIALS SO UP HIGH IN THE SKY SKY SKY 8D SKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS BLUE :3

...so post every single thought that comes to mind. Did my post confuse the shit out of you? Good.

Also ICE CREAM.

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

SuperSonic23

I WILL NEVER BECOME A MOD UNTIL 2011 WHY ME?!!! WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA BE A FUCKING MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA JUMP THOSE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY THAT JOHN LIEKS BECOMES A MOD CUZ HE HAS BETTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE GAIS WHO ARE 14 AND OLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT 11 OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A PIECE OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER BECOME A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOME PRETTY SHITTY (pretty shitty=fucked up) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

SonicFan47

Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Gleech

xaio

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Snooky

This turtle is the penguin of my life of my dreams I must eat it...like an oreo sunday cake that isn't a lie O_O

NiGHTS

Gleech

NiGHTS

Gleech

NiGHTS

Reaver77

Hm. Everything eh?

...I fucking hate being shy...goddammit I could've had a girlfriend by now if it weren't for that. Stupid kid earlier...asked out my crush right in front of me...I hate this. I need to update the techno remix of my teacher. I wanna go home. I hope band practice goes well later. I'm going to have to fill in on drums because of Trousers...that'll be fun. Hopefully we can finish the Taco Song. The kids next to me are so fucking annoying, I'm sick of school. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. This song sucks, why is it on my mp3 player? Ew this one does too. And this one. Wtf. Oh there we go, Protest the Hero kicks ass. About time I got my harddrive back. I can finally watch Dragonball Z. And play The Sims. I should probably upload that stuff. Oh well...I'll do it later. Hm. I really don't feel like doing anything today...I wish I could just sleep through career center. Oh well.

HereAndThere

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on September 15, 2009, 04:29:41 PM
I WILL NEVER BECOME A MOD UNTIL 2011 WHY ME?!!! WHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA BE A FUCKING MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA JUMP THOSE SPAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY THAT JOHN LIEKS BECOMES A MOD CUZ HE HAS BETTER RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE GAIS WHO ARE 14 AND OLDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT 11 OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A PIECE OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER BECOME A MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOME PRETTY SHITTY (pretty shitty=fucked up) SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u suck

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on September 16, 2009, 05:25:13 AM
u suck

*insert sarcasm here* *insert pun about dirty minded stuff here*

yea i cant be bothered so someone else can do for meee :3 well plzzzzz