Count to 15 before a mod posts!

Started by xSalashawty, June 22, 2011, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meme Master Flex

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Nazo on May 09, 2013, 03:55:25 PM
http://puu.sh/2JcBG
Same thing with Chris brown YESS he hit a woman but he was 19 and it was a one off and his career has never and will never recover no matter what he does.
but
Charlie sheen beat his wife and all is forgiven
Alec baldwin, Mel gibson, sean connery the list goes on and they were grown men who done it more than once !!!

I see a pattern and its all down to perception.

Kanye is a BLACK MAN thats a RAPPER taking an award from a COUNTRY singing WHITE GIRL. Simple.Same thing with Chris brown YESS he hit a woman but he was 19 and it was a one off and his career has never and will never recover no matter what he does.
but
Alec baldwin, Mel gibson, sean connery the list goes on and they were grown men who done it more than once !!!

Kanye is a BLACK MAN thats a RAPPER taking an award from a COUNTRY singing WHITE GIRL. Simple.Same thing with Chris brown YESS he hit a woman but he was 19 and it was a one off and his career has never and will never recover no matter what he does.
but

but

but

but

but

but

but

but

but

Kanye is a BLACK MAN thats a RAPPER taking an award from a COUNTRY singing WHITE GIRL. Simple.
NO SIGNATURE

Meme Master Flex

Ye Olde Swagfag

chaosdemon117

xSalashawty

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Ioshyriku

F            O             U             R

xSalashawty

Click me.

NiGHTS

xSalashawty

Click me.

NiGHTS

xSalashawty

Click me.

NiGHTS

xSalashawty

Click me.

NiGHTS