Want a new wallpaper?

Started by ENDragoon, April 15, 2010, 03:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ENDragoon

hey everybody!!

I have a lot of time on my hands, and I like image manipulation, so I have decided to open a thread where you can request me to make you a wallpaper, Just provide a picture of your FC(s) your screen resolution, a description of how you want it to look and what you want it to say and I'll get to work on it xD

Here is one I made for myself:

I will only handle 3/4 requests at a time.

Currently working on:

DarkFusion's Surge and Fusion.
Hypers Hyper.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

hyper

forget it you've lost my trust  >:(

ENDragoon

Quote from: hyper on April 21, 2010, 04:41:54 PM
can you make me one of hyper fusion and surge in a team and call it team hyper
Well are you going to give me the drawing of your team? That would make things a LOT easier, like POSSIBLE easier.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Tanassy

Quote from: hyper on April 21, 2010, 04:41:54 PM
can you make me one of hyper fusion and surge in a team and call it team hyper
No, you cant use fusion and surge, mate.

Jackal, you have seen fusion and surge, no? create them on both a 1366x768 pic and a 1280x1024 pic with
a black background with yellow surges and blue streaks on the background.

the phrase i will make soon.

hyper

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 21, 2010, 11:23:12 PM
No, you cant use fusion and surge, mate.

Jackal, you have seen fusion and surge, no? create them on both a 1366x768 pic and a 1280x1024 pic with
a black background with yellow surges and blue streaks on the background.

the phrase i will make soon.
i can use it if i want to because the idea of team hyper was the both of ours or would you rather me to make the wallpaper instead than you can scan

Tanassy

Quote from: hyper on April 22, 2010, 05:28:53 PM
i can use it if i want to because the idea of team hyper was the both of ours or would you rather me to make the wallpaper instead than you can scan
yes... but the two characters fusion and Surge were mine >={

SO DERE.

hyper

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 22, 2010, 06:26:01 PM
yes... but the two characters fusion and Surge were mine >={

SO DERE.
i bloody know dat they are yours but the fact that we came up with the idea of team hyper means that i can draw he were ever i want because you gave me the rights to use him

ENDragoon

Quote from: hyper on April 22, 2010, 06:28:13 PM
I bloody know that they are yours, but the fact that we came up with the idea of Team Hyper means that I can draw them wherever I want to, because you gave me the rights to use him!
[/edited]
No it doesn't, you still need his permission, I'll just make your wallpaper with your avi, or an edited pic of supersonic.

SilverRox2006

ENDragoon

Firestar36

Cool,but I noticed that Carmine's head is bigger than Slash's. :P

ENDragoon

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 27, 2010, 05:37:02 AM
is not mai fault, is FURRY DOLL MAKER!!!!!

Tanassy

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 27, 2010, 05:37:02 AM
Furry doll maker sucks.
End. of. Story.

Firestar36

Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 04:45:02 PM
Furry doll maker sucks.
End. of. Story.

Iknorite?
I'm sick of these stupid furries popping everywhere.

Oh wao,that didn't sound right...:P

Tanassy

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 29, 2010, 03:48:39 AM
Iknorite?
I'm sick of these stupid furries popping everywhere.

Oh wao,that didn't sound right...:P
Furries.YAY!!!! XD