hyperfusion chronicles

Started by hyper, June 10, 2010, 06:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyper

im making a comic with DarkFusion about our FC's, if any one wants there FC's in post a good pic and i will incorporate them into it, prefer draw pictures.

I will allow swearing.   

Tanassy

Quote from: hyper on June 10, 2010, 06:09:18 PM
I'm making a comic with DarkFusion about our FC's, if any one wants there FC's in post a good pic and i will incorporate them into it.
Ah, good. The story Hasn't entirely been finished and thee is room for a lot more characters, But you need ALOT of information, AND a picture. You must realise we have our own drawing styles too and The FC won't be picture perfect.

Dracoslythe

The only chars of mine I have much info on is the twins.  I don't have any recent pics of them, but I can draw one tomorrow.  :3  Unless you just want their old pics, then I do have a pic.

hyper

Quote from: Dracoslythe on June 10, 2010, 06:23:28 PM
The only chars of mine I have much info on is the twins.  I don't have any recent pics of them, but I can draw one tomorrow.  :3  Unless you just want their old pics, then I do have a pic.
thats fine

but i will need some info on the chars them self OK

Tanassy

Quote from: Dracoslythe on June 10, 2010, 06:23:28 PM
In your case, I'll have to think about it.

I have seen your chars and they are fine, but the way you draw them is different than ours. Story is essential of course.

Firestar36

hyper

the hyperfusion chronicles is about mine and darkfusions characters going through many challenges, and my character becomes the main enemies, but besides that were still in the planning stage that's why im asking if anyone wants a character in it OK ;D
so do you want a char in it.

Tanassy

General plot-

Hyper is taken in by fusion bacause his parents- sonic and amy- are dead. Fusion *chaos-controls* him into the past to live a proper life with the parent knowing full well what the consequences would be. the actual comic is set a few years after.

The plot starts off with Surge the hedgehog training hyper the hedgehog (mine and hyper's respectively) with surge beating the absolute @#$% out of hyper and almost killing him- he claims it is endurance training - eventually fusion the hedgehog (guess who xP) comes in and tells surge he's over-doing it. surge declares a duel between them and they begin an epic battle. actual drawing of the comic has ended here atm.

basically, that's an open point in the story, people can bring their characters in here.

after the open point there will be a kind of convergence point where hyper is kidnapped by (doctor eggman??). afterward, hyper gets his hands on a shard of the dark crystal. from there on he becomes an enemy and kills every single character, supporting or main, in the story. his final stand is with fusion. he kills fusion but afterward... oops! spoilers.

Firestar36

OOH I WANT AERO IN EET!

He's the light blue one. :D

Tanassy

hyper

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 21, 2010, 06:41:44 AM
OOH I WANT AERO IN EET!

He's the light blue one. :D
yep sure sure but i will probably need some kind of information about him.

oh and darkfusion i will kill you

Firestar36

Quote from: hyper on July 21, 2010, 02:47:15 PM
yep sure sure but i will probably need some kind of information about him.

oh and darkfusion i will kill you

Meh,never mind,I dun have any info. yet about him. :C

Tanassy

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 27, 2010, 03:46:27 AM
Awww... COMOOOOONNNN!!!!

hyper

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 27, 2010, 03:46:27 AM
dont worry about it i will make one up for him, is that OK :D

Post Merge: July 27, 2010, 10:38:13 PM

Quote from: DarkFusion on July 27, 2010, 03:30:31 PM