Main Menu

Future Plans?

Started by dreamcasthime, October 21, 2013, 05:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

Lately, I've been doing much thinking about what to do with my future extending past high school. With many life paths to take it's hard to come to any real decisions on anything. Out of curiosity, I want to ask what any of you MAY have planned for the future or what different paths you plan to possibly pursue. I for one am either going to live with Rueben/Sonic360 and work for a career in artwork, pursue the plan for a shared house with Nazo and some possible others, work as an English teacher in Japan (I have all the qualifications for most openings even already; I just need a visa and graduation), or pursue something completely different that I may consider in the future.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

xSalashawty

Music-base, since it's been something that's therapeutic to me ever since the interest started.
More likely piano related and stuff...As much as I'd LOVE to be a composer, I don't know how to strike it rich and if I do end up making it popular, I don't want to be corrupted by media and all the sorts.
With that said, maybe I'll play local gigs or be a vocal and/or piano teacher or something close if it pays just as well or more.

If not any of that..then I'm pretty much going to be that cashier who's been working there since 2018.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

FlashTheHedgehog123

I think it'd be great to be an astronomer, because that's the only thing in school I've found interesting.
Hello!