Happy Halloween, faggots.

Started by Link, October 31, 2013, 10:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on November 01, 2013, 12:04:59 PM
Could have bought the DLC?
Already did...

Shame that I put Fire Emblem in the boat as Zero Escape. I love the game, very much, but then I pick up a game I'm "genuinely excited for", then I don't go back to them for...a looooong time...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on November 01, 2013, 12:40:45 PM
Shame that I put Fire Emblem in the boat as Zero Escape. I love the game, very much, but then I pick up a game I'm "genuinely excited for", then I don't go back to them for...a looooong time...

Same here actually. I still haven't beaten Fire Emblem Awakening, barely started Shin Megami Tensei IV, and just scratched the surface of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. I like all those games, but newer ones always get in the way.

When are you gonna finish up VLR? You stopped playing right before the story started really opening up. Might as well get it over with so you can put it on the shelf forever.

Hakudamashi

Planning on picking it up again this weekend since I beat Wonderful 101 and the main campaign of PKMN Y which were the reasons I put it on hiatus  with in the first place.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I await your reactions.

Back on the topic of Halloween, I can't believe I missed jkid's post:

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 01, 2013, 08:46:57 AM
Well I'm not a Halloween fan myself but happy holidays to the rest of ya~

You're not a fan of the only day of the year where you can cosplay without looking like an idiot nerd? I bet you could have spotted a couple of women in pink power ranger costumes too.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on November 01, 2013, 01:33:26 PM
Back on the topic of Halloween, I can't believe I missed jkid's post:

You're not a fan of the only day of the year where you can cosplay without looking like an idiot nerd? I bet you could have spotted a couple of women in pink power ranger costumes too.
Well I think cosplaying is pretty dumb and I don't expect to see any grown up girls in Power Rangers outfits anyway. If by some chance they do then it'd probably be the slutty ones because for Halloween every costume have a version for women with no self esteem.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 01, 2013, 01:39:07 PM
Well I think cosplaying is pretty dumb and I don't expect to see any grown up girls in Power Rangers outfits anyway. If by some chance they do then it'd probably be the slutty ones because for Halloween every costume have a version for women with no self esteem.

Hey, beggars can't be choosers. And even if you don't care for the silly costumes, you can't hate being able to buy candy for super-cheap.

Also, you shouldn't assume that people are slutty or have low self-esteem just because they're wearing skimpy outfits.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on November 01, 2013, 01:51:13 PM
Hey, beggars can't be choosers. And even if you don't care for the silly costumes, you can't hate being able to buy candy for super-cheap.

Also, you shouldn't assume that people are slutty or have low self-esteem just because they're wearing skimpy outfits.
Well I don't care for candy much either, especially since I got my braces.

And I never claimed people wearing those costume were either. I was mocking the costumes themselves.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 01, 2013, 01:55:49 PM
Well I don't care for candy much either, especially since I got my braces.

Wow, you're like the least fun person I know.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I did see alot of cosplay, of Fiora and Finn from Adventure Time.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay