Hey babes, I missed you all, but now I'm back and ready to kill.

Started by Sonic360, November 05, 2013, 01:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Hey everyone!  For those who might remember me, and to those who I may end up meeting for the first time.  I'm back, but this isn't a welcome back thread.  I wanna know what life on SZ has been like over the past few years, tell me all about your lives and what's going on.  <3

dreamcasthime

Gilly

Sonic360

I'm back and better than ever, like a well oiled machine.  The forum has changed though.  Change is good though. I like change.

Elija2

Everyone has moved on and nobody remembers you. Life is fleeting.

Sonic360

SuperSonic23

I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

I died?  Oh yeah, hell was pretty great btw.  I partied with Jesus and all the like.  Yes, Jesus was in hell for whatever obscene reason.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Named Michael.  That's funny, Michael is a pretty generic name in the USA.  I have atleast 4 friends named Michael irl, that are aware of each other's existence.

jkid101094

No, Micheal was the one that booted him out of Heaven, wasn't he?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sonic360

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 06, 2013, 04:52:28 PM
No, Micheal was the one that booted him out of Heaven, wasn't he?

Actually, yes.  Michael fought against him and dispelled him from Heaven, but he also fell.  

Quote from: Link on November 07, 2013, 09:14:40 PM
Nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too good sir.

dreamcasthime