Help Me For The Mighty Hath Fallen

Started by jkid101094, December 12, 2013, 01:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So I've been interested in the PS2, more specifically RPG Makers 2 and 3. I want them both and I found them for cheap on Amazon but there's just one teensie weensie problem...

...if I make a game who will play it?

I mean the games don't have online distributors or anything and no one here wants to play my junk so my only hope is to copy my saves to my PC and let friends that are comfortable with emulators have their way with them.

So after searching through my options I've come up with the following as my best solution;

RPG Maker 2: $6.00

RPG Maker 3: $10.00

Memory Card to PC Reader: $6.00

All together that comes to about $22 not including shipping and handling. I figure that's a good deal for the three items but I really fell bad asking my mom for so much right before Christmas so I need ideas of things I can do to justify someone giving me that money.

I'd do things like taking out the garbage or something but I'd be doing those already for free if they didn't upset my stomach to a point of nausea.

I really have nothing else to put here so help plz?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I doubt you'll ever make a decent game.

Save your time and money.

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 12, 2013, 01:57:07 PM
Shoulda saved that $50.00
No kidding. I can't even play SASRT with everyone or mod Generations until I get my desktop (IF that happens) so that alone could have gotten me this.

Quote from: Elija2 on December 12, 2013, 02:00:13 PM
I doubt you'll ever make a decent game.

Save your time and money.
I'm not trying to make a masterpiece, just something silly. That's kind of the point.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Wolfy

I'll play it, I don't care how ridiculous it is, I will actually play it. And give very detailed reviews.

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 12, 2013, 02:17:15 PM
How silly we talking?
Nonsensical at the very least.

Quote from: Wolfy on December 12, 2013, 02:45:54 PM
I'll play it, I don't care how ridiculous it is, I will actually play it. And give very detailed reviews.
Glad to have you onboard.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

I would suggest taking a small part-time job that you can attend to in your free time.
As for the game, as a RPG Maker veteran I'd like to play it.

dreamcasthime

I do nothing with life, so I will play this questionlessy and I will tell you what I think. The sillier, the better.