Shadow26

darknight

Shadow26

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Skyle369 on February 01, 2010, 02:56:15 AM
http://npys.net

This is the best ever!
I always love sharing this!
Skyle plz don't get offended by this but WHAT KIND A FUCKIN CRAP R U TRYING TO PULL HERE!  >:( >:(

I went on this "totally awesome website" It shows someone with a bloddy face and there smiling! If ur gonna post crappy spam like this go to the spam section. Dude ur Freakin SICK!  >:( >:( >:(

Shadow26

Quote from: manic1323 on February 01, 2010, 05:58:11 AM
Skyle plz don't get offended by this but WHAT KIND A FUCKIN CRAP R U TRYING TO PULL HERE!  >:( >:(

I went on this "totally awesome website" It shows someone with bloddy face and there smiling! If ur gonna post crappy spam like this go to the spam section. Dude ur Freakin SICK!  >:( >:( >:(

He was trying to scare you xD

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Shadow26 on February 01, 2010, 05:58:56 AM
He was trying to scare you xD
Some people here r just Damn BASTARDS!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Shadow26

Quote from: manic1323 on February 01, 2010, 06:01:13 AM
Some people here r just Damn BASTARDS!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Please,try less to swear

eXtremeAzure

Gilly

I have to say i didn't see this coming.

Kirby

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Shadow26

I knew it was gonna be one of those "I'll scare you to death!" sites because it didn't have a big enough url.I tried it anyway,but it still didn't scare me.I thought there'd be a more scarier face then that :P :D

Skyle369

Quote from: manic1323 on February 01, 2010, 05:58:11 AM
Skyle plz don't get offended by this but WHAT KIND A FUCKIN CRAP R U TRYING TO PULL HERE!  >:( >:(

I went on this "totally awesome website" It shows someone with a bloddy face and there smiling! If ur gonna post crappy spam like this go to the spam section. Dude ur Freakin SICK!  >:( >:( >:(

Well someone seems to hate pranks. If I posted it in the spam section, it would obviously get noticed as a prank site.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: Skyle369 on February 01, 2010, 10:06:37 PM
Well someone seems to hate pranks. If I posted it in the spam section, it would obviously get noticed as a prank site.
Toshae! Dude Im not saying I don't love pranks. I LOVE EM!  ;) Im just saying that im not the bloddy, gorry type a prank guy. Don't take it the wrong way man, I was just a bit freaked out. *Freaked out enough I nearly had a heart attack!  ;D