Dragonball Multiverse

Started by Skyle369, December 25, 2010, 04:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/accueil.html

I mean wow this is has been around the internet for a long time and I can't believe I just knew of this just now! It's Dragonball characters from different universes thrown in to some tournament! Vegeta with Nappa from a universe where they can transform to Super Saiyan watching a battle between Vegito from a universe where he's Vegito forever and Broly from a universe he rules is just mindblowing! DBZ fans must see this, even the creators are making the animation series that are in progress for now...

I just read every page today and I must say that I almost forgot that I was reading a webcomic since the art style is just simply amazing! The plot is good and everything is just great!

Great plot
Great Characters
Must see!!!

Ritz190

lol yea, i read this a while back. it's a great take on the what ifs of dragonball. nice find!
O.o

jkid101094

So...they just bump fists and somehow Vegeta and Goku are in two places at once? I'm not very far...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

So far the latest battle was Adult Gotenks vs. Adult Gotenks. Totally awesome when they turned SSJ3.

TheGameNinja

...couldn't you just play one of the games?

Skyle369

Meh, it ain't realistic enough.
Reading this makes me feel like I'm reading a real sequel.

jkid101094

I read it further and figured it out, but I have to admit. I kinda like it, though it is kind of confusing at first. I had to pretty much force myself to stop last night. xD

I was kinda disappointed that not all the panels were in color, but that doesn't kill it. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 26, 2010, 12:45:15 PM
I was kinda disappointed that not all the panels were in color, but that doesn't kill it. :3

That's what is good about it, it gives you the manga feel. :3