Main Menu

habbo.com

Started by james1552, January 19, 2009, 05:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james1552

i used to love it i was rich and owned a college, but someone hacked into my account took all my stuff, so now i have resorted to sims hahaha.

anyway its a sim like world, thats free to play (money for furni though)
you can meet new friends, make rooms and such.

http://www.habbo.com

Gilly

hmm seems interesting.
thanks for sharing, just please next time provide a link within the topic to the site ;)

flick

habbo, i think my friend joined this, i dunno what its like, no viruses or anything?

Hyper Sonic 12

Shadow84786

Quote from: james1552 on January 19, 2009, 05:01:17 PM
i used to love it i was rich and owned a college, but someone hacked into my account took all my stuff, so now i have resorted to sims hahaha.

anyway its a sim like world, thats free to play (money for furni though)
you can meet new friends, make rooms and such.

http://www.habbo.com
I play Habbo Hotel my user name is mich444 and sorry that your account was hack

Habbo is great but the one thing I hate about habbo is scammers and hackers that's what I hate about Habbo

Hyper Sonic 12

yea i was login on it then the other day i dident find my account

Shadow84786

Quote from: hyper sonic 12 on January 20, 2009, 01:45:30 AM
yea i was login on it then the other day i dident find my account
What happen to your account?

Hyper Sonic 12

i dont know i think its hacked

james1552

i dont know how some people hack now, they figured out my password somehow, since i didnt downoad anything or give out my password. it ticks me off since i spent so much money into the game for furni and hc. 

oh well. . .

it was starting to get boring to me anyway.    :-\

Elija2

Yeah, I used to play Habbo Hotel, but now I realize how dumb it is. It's just some weird online world for teens to get away from the real world. And the fact that you have to pay real money for furniture is dumb. At least make SOME furniture free! And the scammers, don't get me started...

james1552

Quote from: Elija2 on January 20, 2009, 01:20:49 PM
Yeah, I used to play Habbo Hotel, but now I realize how dumb it is. It's just some weird online world for teens to get away from the real world. And the fact that you have to pay real money for furniture is dumb. At least make SOME furniture free! And the scammers, don't get me started...

well they do have some free furni now like a table set and rug, and during christams for each day you logged in you got a free penguin.

james1552

Quote from: dalay3 on January 20, 2009, 06:42:07 PM
habbo is kinda getting a little boring because u dont do anything reALLY

you can play games, just chat with friends, make rooms, there is plenty to do. . .

Shadow84786

Quote from: james1552 on January 20, 2009, 01:37:27 PM
well they do have some free furni now like a table set and rug, and during christams for each day you logged in you got a free penguin.
I did that before, I collect all 26 penguins and got a special prize

Gleech

eh i really dont like this game, i made an account and char and once i got on i had NO idea what to do... >.> but im sure it would be more fun if they added a little more...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dr.Octoganapus

I like habbo.
Sort of anyway.
It kind of gets boring after about 2-3 hours for me.
Don't shoot me! I have lasers!
And, why not have all 3 metal sonic fight?
(Metal Sonic vs Mecha Sonic vs Silver Sonic)
That would rule!