TGN's got a forum goin'.

Started by TheGameNinja, August 04, 2011, 05:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGameNinja

http://tgnforum.net76.net/index.php

It's still very much a work in progress and I certainly won't be offended if this thing quickly shrivels and dies. Its basically just been something I could sink spare time into. :P

There's a animation section, video games, yada-yada-yada. Give it a click and see if you're interested, I guess. :P

jkid101094

When I get my compy I'll join. Brother to brother. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

TheGameNinja

Huh. I wiped out all the spambots. Not that anyone's there to read it. XD

I also made Tobi and Kyo mods because they actually joined and I'd have made them mods anyway.

But this thing is probably going to stay dead. :P

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

TheGameNinja

Deleted spam accounts and modded sonicfan223 because why not.

Not that anyone ever uses the thing. XD I might be using it for a class soon, though, so I'm going to be keeping it looking respectable at least for the time being.

TheGameNinja

bump

I unlocked registration. We'll see if this does any better in round 2.

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Okay, I'm retooling that thing. It's going to be focused on animation. I reset everyone who had joined before to normal members. The look will change, and I'd like to get a chat and streaming video at the top like we've got here. Take a look at it and let me know what you think and tell me if you'd actually join a forum like this.

What I'm going for is something similar to Toonzone. I hope to have a site to go along with it with reviews, opinion articles, and a few other things. If that happens, I'll need writers -hinthint-. I'd like to have new episodes of things streaming as they air, but we'll see about that. All of this is pretty much dependent on if there's any interest, but I'm going to chug ahead with it regardless for now. If only for fun.

TheGameNinja

Meme Master Flex

This thread was the best joke ever, haha

No but really, i'll join in a few.

TheGameNinja

Meme Master Flex