PassID (3ds friendcode sharing site)

Started by hedgy, October 09, 2011, 07:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hedgy

http://passid.ca
There are not a lot features yet but it's great to find more friendcodes, I also added a group "play sonic together" in hope I can race with lot's of sonic generation owners soon.

My profile: http://passid.ca/hedgy

Note: This website isn't mine, I'm just posting a link of it.

jkid101094

So, this is basically just our Master Friend Code List, but only bigger and for one game?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 09, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
That's what I meant. Sonic Generations on 3DS.
No. It's for the entire platform. You only get one friendcode for your entire console on the 3DS and it is used with all 3DS games. With this site, you create a profile with your FC, and then you can join groups that are meant for specific games, not just SG.

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 09, 2011, 08:37:42 PM
No. It's for the entire platform. You only get one friendcode for your entire console on the 3DS and it is used with all 3DS games. With this site, you create a profile with your FC, and then you can join groups that are meant for specific games, not just SG.
How was I not aware of this? O.o
Oh well, the site sounds neat. I won't have much use for it until Christmas, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 09, 2011, 08:43:31 PM
How was I not aware of this? O.o
Oh well, the site sounds neat. I won't have much use for it until Christmas, though.
Because... Actually, I have no idea. *slap*

hedgy

I'll start using adding any friend/group member -s FC in my 3ds. :)

I asked through twitter if they'll add things like a PM system. They said they first impove the stuff that's already there. And after the other good stuff. :)

But I really like the site already even while it's not done yet. I was waiting for a friendcode community site. :D

And yes like riko said, the "play sonic together" is a group I made for the sonic 3ds games/sonic fans. The site itself is just about 3ds wi-fi in general. Anyone can make a group about anything, however there's not much yet to do except for meeting people that searches on a keyword fitting your group and joined.

Tanassy

I "Befriended" you, sir. I'm gonna go ahead and join that group now. I've also added your FC. :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Riko Sapphire on October 10, 2011, 01:37:21 AM
I "Befriended" you, ma'm. I'm gonna go ahead and join that group now. I've also added your FC. :3
Fixed.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy