Main Menu

Sonic R Network

Started by anthonyjk123, April 01, 2012, 10:17:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjk123

I created a website for Sonic R fans, even if you don't have the game.

http://sonicr.webs.com/

It has the Online High score table, Player's can submit their own scores on my website so it let's other player to try to beat their score,

Also It has a forums so anyone can talk about. Sonic R or Tails Doll.

It even has an Hamachi network for PC racers to play online, the Instructions to setting up is on the website.

So visit the website and have fun.  ;)

EDIT: Oh I almost forget, This website's not done yet. Its still work is progress so I'll try to get much stuff in if I can
Sonic R network

Tanassy

I'm wondering how many members you'll actually get... but, nifty idea and good luck with it ^^

anthonyjk123

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on April 01, 2012, 10:26:21 AM
I'm wondering how many members you'll actually get... but, nifty idea and good luck with it ^^

Thanks Iris, I hope so too.
Sonic R network

Chimmy Chonga

Knowing that Sonic R sucks and didn't get good all around reviews, this site will probably fail.

Just stating.

shrinky dinks

anthonyjk123

Quote from: Stachekip on April 01, 2012, 11:04:26 AM
Knowing that Sonic R sucks and didn't get good all around reviews, this site will probably fail.

Just stating.

Well, We have to wait and see
Sonic R network

Mephiles

is this some april fool's joke or something?
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Supersonic196

anthonyjk123

Quote from: Mephiles on April 01, 2012, 12:41:04 PM
is this some april fool's joke or something?

No, It's not a April Fools Joke.
Sonic R network

Tanassy

Sonic R is a solid game, it just suffers from a lot of flaws. Given it doesn' even work on anything past WinXP though.... that could hurt the amount of people willing to join

Supersonic196

I don't know about the rest of you, but there's something about that low poly model of sonic I always found amusing to play as.

Green Mii

Sonic R was always a fun game to play. Sure, I played it only on Sonic Gems Collection, but nonetheless, getting all the characters unlocked, getting all the Chaos Emeralds, and finally unlocking the last stage was certainly amusing.