Boys of 10 and 11, attempted murder

Started by ChaosDazer, April 08, 2009, 01:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

The boys are accused of randomly targeting the victims, aged 11 and 9, who were allegedly tortured and burnt with cigarettes.

The two fresh-faced brothers, both under five-feet tall, made their first court appearance yesterday at Doncaster magistrates, sitting as a youth court, and were handcuffed as they were led to and from the dock.

Related Articles

Mother: "It's got nothing to do with me"
      Brothers aged 10 and 11 charged with attempted murder
      Two 'tearaway' brothers suspected of attacking and 'torturing' pair of schoolboys
      Children questioned over 'torture' of schoolboys in Edlington are brothers
      Teenage girl faces jail for attacking RBS during G20 protests, court warns

The older boy wore a red England football shirt and his younger brother was dressed in a grey Umbro T-shirt.

Both put their hands up in turn and answered "Yes, sir" when District Judge Jonathan Bennett asked them to respond to their names.

They showed little emotion as they appeared in the glass-fronted dock flanked by two male and one female security officers. Their foster parents sat in front of the dock during the hour-long hearing.

The Crown Prosecution Service had earlier announced that both suspects, who cannot be named for legal reasons, would face charges of attempted murder and robbery of each victim.

The nine-year-old boy was found, barefoot and soaked in blood, walking along a street in the town on Saturday afternoon. He has required three operations at hospital on his arm, which was badly injured.

His 11-year-old uncle was discovered later, unconscious and with his head slashed, at the edge of a pond a mile away. The man who found him thought that he was dead.

He had suffered what were described as life-threatening head injuries when he was admitted to Sheffield Children's Hospital. He is said to be "stable" and improving.

His parents said yesterday: "We would like to thank all the community for their help in finding our son and for all their continued support through what is a very traumatic time. We are hoping that our son will continue to recover from his ordeal and ask that the media would please respect our privacy and not approach our family or friends."

The nine-year-old, who was taken to the Doncaster Royal Infirmary, has had a third operation on his arm, which was seriously injured in the attack.

Both brothers were remanded them into secure local authority to appear before the same court on April 14.
witty sig caption

Claws

you know that its creepy to know kids of that age are capable of doing things that horrible!

chet

i cannot believe that we have reached a state in our country that littlee kids will now be attemptim murder.
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Hakudamashi

This surprises me not
I saw this coming after I saw that 5yr olds practice sex
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Empra

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Dark Tails

DEATH PENALTY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Empra

Quote from: Dark Tails on April 08, 2009, 04:30:21 PM
DEATH PENALTY YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't get the death penalty in the UK anymore. But I think you can get it if you try to kill the queen.

ChaosDazer

Quote from: windlessusher on April 08, 2009, 08:59:11 AM
This surprises me not

*pukes*

They're gonna get nothing knowing our justice system. Maybe 6 Months, then moved away with changed identities.
witty sig caption

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Kristomaster

I think my brother wants to kill me while I'm sleeping  :o
He just hates me, I dunno why.
Just kidding, but cases like this scares me.
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Luma

Excellent, my clones have finally developed

Super Empra

Hakudamashi

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on April 09, 2009, 06:23:20 AM
Excellent, my clones have finally developed
just damn ._.
I knew you were evil,but seriously
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Luma

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicKamikaze

wow what will happen next? If its this bad what will it be in the next 5 years? one year olds burning houses down.. Man todays society bad they need to fix the problems with kids. I thought it was teenagers that were causing more problems than kids. But mabey people todays are setting bad examples for little kids.
peloep say taht you can raed any thnig as lnog as the frsit and lsat ltertes are in the smae pacle.

Luma

Quote from: windlessusher on April 09, 2009, 07:04:42 AM
seriously
why commit murder?Thats extreme bro

dont take it so serious, besides, maybe those ppl annoyed the kids

Hakudamashi

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on April 09, 2009, 08:02:03 AM
dont take it so serious, besides, maybe those ppl annoyed the kids
I was trying to play along  :D

maybe,hopefully
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Luma

Quote from: windlessusher on April 09, 2009, 08:25:21 AM
I was trying to play along  :D

maybe,hopefully

lies, and i dont care who gets killed, its not like it influences me :)

NeoMetalSonic

Woah, I don't get why any kid would do that much hurt

Kristomaster

Quote from: jonXjon on April 09, 2009, 11:47:20 AM
Woah, I don't get why any kid would do that much hurt

I don't know what get's in their mind. I can't even point an air-gun at somebody when it's barrel is empty O_o
And at a so little age  :o
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Luma

Kristomaster

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on April 09, 2009, 01:02:37 PM
does it matter?

Yeah, think of that so small children already have kill-thoughts in their mind. And the mom wasn't treating them bad either. So the question is: what has happened? How has the children become murderers?
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

JetTheHawk

Wow thats creepy. Did they get the death penalty for that?

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 02:19:35 AM
Yeah, think of that so small children already have kill-thoughts in their mind. And the mom wasn't treating them bad either. So the question is: what has happened? How has the children become murderers?
They can learn them from anyone pretty much. I mean some classes of Kindergarten are having sex education already.
NO SIGNATURE

silvershadow20

i think they can also learn it from watching violent T.V

JetTheHawk

Quote from: silvershadow20 on April 10, 2009, 05:14:40 PM
i think they can also learn it from watching violent T.V
Oh yeah huh. When we switch to digital T.V we really should have a block button that only the parents can use with maybe a code. and stop violent shows in certain channels where the ratings are supposed to be rated G or PG or PG-13
NO SIGNATURE

Super Empra

If they can get these thoughts from TV, then they can easily get it from violent video games.

Kristomaster

Quote from: Super Empra on April 10, 2009, 09:45:58 PM
If they can get these thoughts from TV, then they can easily get it from violent video games.
Yeah, but again, it proves that this has something with the parents to do, they have to be more careful what their children are playing!
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

ChaosDazer

Yes, but Violent video game are fun.

That's why there VIOLENT. >:-)
witty sig caption

Super Empra

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 11:56:44 PM
Yeah, but again, it proves that this has something with the parents to do, they have to be more careful what their children are playing!

Yeah, its the parents fault if a 8 year old is playing GTA.

Kristomaster

Quote from: Super Empra on April 11, 2009, 04:59:30 AM
Yeah, its the parents fault if a 8 year old is playing GTA.
Or RE or manhunt  :o
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on April 08, 2009, 08:59:11 AM
This surprises me not

w...w....w.....WHAT?!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 01, 2009, 02:42:12 PM
Well they do it where I come from anyway

w...what....the.....?!  :o
d...did.....did you too?!  ???

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

skyrus5150

WAT THE HELL 5 yR Olds Practice  $3X
:o

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on May 01, 2009, 11:37:36 PM
WAT THE HELL 5 yR Olds Practice  $3X
:o

they practice it, that doesn't mean they do it.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

scratchguy

:o DUN DUN DDDUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperSonic23

Quote from: ChaosDazer on April 08, 2009, 01:49:17 AM
The boys are accused of randomly targeting the victims, aged 11 and 9, who were allegedly tortured and burnt with cigarettes.

The two fresh-faced brothers, both under five-feet tall, made their first court appearance yesterday at Doncaster magistrates, sitting as a youth court, and were handcuffed as they were led to and from the dock.

Related Articles

Two 'tearaway' brothers suspected of attacking and 'torturing' pair of schoolboys

The older boy wore a red England football shirt and his younger brother was dressed in a grey Umbro T-shirt.

Both put their hands up in turn and answered "Yes, sir" when District Judge Jonathan Bennett asked them to respond to their names.

They showed little emotion as they appeared in the glass-fronted dock flanked by two male and one female security officers. Their foster parents sat in front of the dock during the hour-long hearing.

The Crown Prosecution Service had earlier announced that both suspects, who cannot be named for legal reasons, would face charges of attempted murder and robbery of each victim.

The nine-year-old boy was found, barefoot and soaked in blood, walking along a street in the town on Saturday afternoon. He has required three operations at hospital on his arm, which was badly injured.

His 11-year-old uncle was discovered later, unconscious and with his head slashed, at the edge of a pond a mile away. The man who found him thought that he was dead.

He had suffered what were described as life-threatening head injuries when he was admitted to Sheffield Children's Hospital. He is said to be "stable" and improving.

His parents said yesterday: "We would like to thank all the community for their help in finding our son and for all their continued support through what is a very traumatic time. We are hoping that our son will continue to recover from his ordeal and ask that the media would please respect our privacy and not approach our family or friends."

The nine-year-old, who was taken to the Doncaster Royal Infirmary, has had a third operation on his arm, which was seriously injured in the attack.

Both brothers were remanded them into secure local authority to appear before the same court on April 14.
So you're saying I'm going to attempt murder cause I'm 11?  >:(
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

SonicFiend87

Wow that's just sick man. That's not even murder even tho it is it's just sick for a 10 and 11 year old boy to be doing that. Wow they going to hell. T_T

fiamondersadx

thats crazy what this world coming to

ningamark99

Thats just like the school shooting thing is 1998 or something when two 12 year old boys took snipers,pulled the fire alarm from the school so everyone would go outside,and started shooting people. :'(
Why make it Sonic when it could be shadow >=(

fiamondersadx

so what does that mean for all those little kids who wrestle and kill someone

LighttheHedgehog

I'm sure those kids where playing GTA games when they were just babys!!! (just like me ;D)

dingadergen

Some people are just born with that certain mentality

xmentogo

DX

Quote from: chets mix on April 08, 2009, 08:00:05 AM
i cannot believe that we have reached a state in our country that littlee kids will now be attemptim murder.
i totaly agree.

jkid101094

Quote from: ChaosDazer on April 08, 2009, 01:49:17 AM

Related Articles

Thats f***ed up...pretty soon we'll be seeing 10 year olds on Amarica's Most Wanted list. I COULDN'T EVEN RIDE A BIKE WHEN I WAS TEN!

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.