SSBB top 3 favorite characters

Started by ECCO, August 26, 2009, 04:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rulep

You might laugh at my favorite character.

1. Wario  (He's fast, flexible and has good standard moves.)

2. Link     (He's moves are so awesome .)

3. Snake  (Awesome moves and traps but he's slow and laggy at times...)
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

Scurge

ECCO

Mario is okay but I don't thing he fights very well

simnys978

1. Sonic
2. Link
3. Kirby

Ps. Hey ECCO  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/simnys978

Yeah, people have watched my vids over 100, 000  times. Whats the big deal?

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

LightSuperSonic

Gll50

My Favs...

1. Ike
2. Sonic
3. Captain Falcon (FALCON!!! PUNCH!)

Coliwack

do i have a list for you!

1. TOON LINK FTW! hes very fast, which makes his down air productive, and his other attacks also execute fast.  the combo of close range and long range are really useful and versatile to me.  i especially love jumping high above a crowd of fighthers fighting near a fire box and dropping a bomb, blowing up the box and killing anyone near it (rofl).

2. LINK: i used to use him all the time until i discovered toon link.  the abilities of the 2 are similar, and big link is kinda strong.  i loved the projectiles and swords thing that i can use to keep them guessing, and the down air attack is extremely strong.  the downside to that is that its painfully slow to recover from... plus i dont think the gale boomerang is as useful damage-wise due to the fact that it doesnt damage anyone on the way back (even though it can trip them up...)

3. IKE: i dont use him that much but i will sometimes. hes crazy strong and his attacks hit a wide area.  his counter attack is also really nice for a defense and attack type thing.  the only really bad thing about ike is no projectiles, and his attacks take a second to execute.  also his final smash has crap range, but i rely more on standard attacks anyway (i'll still get the smash ball to make others not use it!)
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!