Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Started by Elija2, January 16, 2015, 09:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Don't play with my heart, Haku.

Elija2

Hey, this game is $29.99 on Amazon for who knows how long. Not that I'm forcing anyone to buy it; I'm just leaving this here in case anyone is interested.

Ioshyriku

Seeing all the announcements the official Monster Hunter Facebook page keeps posting makes me wonder:
How much space does all the DLC coming for the game take?
How much memory does the 3DS have?

Elija2

Quote from: Ioshyriku on May 26, 2015, 12:09:29 AM
Seeing all the announcements the official Monster Hunter Facebook page keeps posting makes me wonder:

I'm assuming all of that stuff saves onto the SD card.

Hakudamashi

You answered neither of his questions.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

jkid101094

Not much. As far as I'm aware the files are already present in the game. Downloading the DLC just lets you chose what you want unlocked and what you don't in case you care about clutter and missions that don't interest you.

The files save on to your SD card and the largest capacity SD card a 3DS can use is 32GB. The standard SD card that comes with the system can hold just 2GB, but even that's more than enough.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Coulda sworn the 3DS had internal memory...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 27, 2015, 02:16:29 AM
Coulda sworn the 3DS had internal memory...

It does, only a gig though. I think most of it is reserved for system updates and stuff.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 27, 2015, 02:52:09 AM
I think most of it is reserved for system updates
Unfortunately.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Not only is there cool new Devil May Cry and Animal Crossing gear for your Palicoes, but Tetsuya Nomura also designed some new armour for this DLC pack. No crazy belts here! Not to mention all the new quests and other gear.

Ioshyriku

It would be cool if there was Dante gear was for the hunter too.

jkid101094

I just wish most of this stuff wasn't limited to G-Rank. If I could grind them I totally would. I thought about asking Eli to help me but I doubt the game would let me join him in a G-Rank quest.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 06, 2015, 04:25:59 PM
I just wish most of this stuff wasn't limited to G-Rank. If I could grind them I totally would. I thought about asking Eli to help me but I doubt the game would let me join him in a G-Rank quest.

The only DLC that requires G rank is the Chun Li and Megaman Palico gear as well as all the Metroid gear and most of the Nomura-designed gear. As I said before, I'd be happy to carry you to G rank if you'd like. What rank are you at right now?